Hillary Duff apologizes for obscenely offensive Halloween costumes

I think the liberal playbook says to attack anything, everywhere, all the time. The goal here is to break you down into making sure you give into every little demand. If you think about denying something or not agreeing with the left you will have that little voice in your head reminding you that you will be shamed and ridiculed. This is how the left acquires power. This is how we are being conquered. Pretty unreal isn't it? We are being trained. Not too much different than the way they train dogs really.

depussyfied.jpg

Oh the fucking horror !!!
What was she thinking?!!!!!!

hilary-duff-jason-walsh-fc849845-9a53-4f16-a860-851b25763d3d.jpg

Hilary Duff and Boyfriend Jason Walsh Slammed for Pilgrim and Native American Halloween Costumes

Hilary Duff and her new boyfriend, Jason Walsh, took their relationship public at the Casamigos Halloween Party in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 28, and their surprise outing caused quite the stir — but not for the reason they anticipated.

The "Sparks" singer, 29, and the personal trainer dressed up as a sexy pilgrim and a Native American chief, respectively, prompting social media users to slam them for cultural appropriation and reinforcing negative stereotypes.
Hilary Duff Apologizes for 'Racist' Halloween Costumes

These people are idiots.

Hilary Duff and Boyfriend Jason Walsh Slammed for Pilgrim and Native American Halloween Costumes

Hilary Duff and her new boyfriend, Jason Walsh, took their relationship public at the Casamigos Halloween Party in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 28, and their surprise outing caused quite the stir — but not for the reason they anticipated.

The "Sparks" singer, 29, and the personal trainer dressed up as a sexy pilgrim and a Native American chief, respectively, prompting social media users to slam them for cultural appropriation and reinforcing negative stereotypes.

The top rated story on the BBC this morning, no less.

The Politically Correct movement, the mainstream media, the freaked out college students and their professors, Hollywood, and the left wing democrats in this nation are all sick. They look for the slightest offense on the psyches of pampered young adults or on any race or gender or group of snowflakes. What a JOKE!! And your current president is the biggest punch line of you all.

Last edited:

The top rated story on the BBC this morning, no less.

The Politically Correct movement, the mainstream media, the freaked out college students and their professors, Hollywood, and the left wing democrats in this nation are all sick. They look for the slightest offense on the psyches of pampered young adults or on any race or gender or group of snowflakes. What a JOKE!! And your current president is the biggest punch line of you all.

Part of the blame has to go to those who immediately chicken out and cave to these idiots without even any negative impact.

Corporations have become so Risk adverse that they cut ties with anyone the second something pops up without even waiting to see if there would actually be an impact.

Exactyl! Plus I doubt an Indian and a Pilgrim of that period would have attended a social gathering together as boyfriend and girlfriend. If anything, Hillary Duff and her boyfriend should apologize for the completely inaccurate representation of that point in US history. Shameful...
If they'd both shown up dressed as pilgrims, no doubt the same outraged assholes would be complaining they are furthering an oppressively religious, genocidal viewpoint.

I feel guilty now for dressing up as a Hobo when I was a kid. I didn't mean to mock them. It was just an easy costume to make.

I feel guilty now for dressing up as a Hobo when I was a kid. I didn't mean to mock them. It was just an easy costume to make.

I've dressed as a Vampire before. It never occured to me that I was appropriating someone elses culture.
I must seek sensitivity training.

I've dressed as a Vampire before. It never occured to me that I was appropriating someone elses culture.
I must seek sensitivity training.
I dressed as a pot joint at a college party one year. I wrapped myself in deli paper and glued dried alfalfa (rabbit food) to the top and bottom to look like pot sticking out the ends. Someone may have been offended because they lit the alfalfa at the bottom on fire. I finished the party as a beer drenched half smoked joint after everyone poured and squirted beer on me to put out the flames

Hmmm, as I recall, the whole purpose of donning a costume for Halloween, was to represent something or someone that you are not. Hillary Duff should have demonstrated some measure of courage and told critics to "f***k off!"

Forum List

Back