Hillary Emails; Call Stevens wrong name

She mixed Chris Stevens and Sean smith's name together.

Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed about starting this thread that ONLY your moronic right wingers on here would find of real importance????

Your desperation in trying to find something, anything to smear Hillary is pathetic......Of course, you'll have to stand behind in the "smear line" after the renowned select committee that this so well a few days ago.

She mixed Chris Stevens and Sean smith's name together.

Aren't you even a little bit embarrassed about starting this thread that ONLY your moronic right wingers on here would find of real importance????

Your desperation in trying to find something, anything to smear Hillary is pathetic......Of course, you'll have to stand behind in the "smear line" after the renowned select committee that this so well a few days ago.
The fact that you can't comprehend how terrible a job Hillary and Obama did in the handling of Benghazi shows you don't care what Hillary does, you're a drone and will follow her off a cliff.

She claimed she and Stevens were friends yet didn't even know his name.

she knows and knew his name, you on the other hand would not know how and where to place a comma, even if you had as much time as needed.
Shut up about the comma. I'm typing on a tiny phone. Sheesh. I know how to use them I choose not to waste my time.

She didn't know his name. She only knows how to lie.

from the former defense secretary ... (a republican)

Gates Benghazi Critic Cartoonish Military - Business Insider
She still lied about a video. If she didn't know what was really going on she should've said so.

nothing criminal about a lie, especially a lie about a video ... don't believe me, ask Trey.

LMAO
Her lie may not have been legally criminal but it was morally reprehensible.

well there ya go .,.... morally reprehensible ... RW's judging morals.

and the beat goes on ...

she knows and knew his name, you on the other hand would not know how and where to place a comma, even if you had as much time as needed.
Shut up about the comma. I'm typing on a tiny phone. Sheesh. I know how to use them I choose not to waste my time.

why do you need to believe this? serious question.

so many Fosters,Steves,Smiths, and Lewinskys in Hillarys circle of friends, you have to let her slide this time being she has Alheimers.

Actually, I think that Al Heimer owns a Jewish Deli in Brooklyn.

from the former defense secretary ... (a republican)

Gates Benghazi Critic Cartoonish Military - Business Insider
She still lied about a video. If she didn't know what was really going on she should've said so.

nothing criminal about a lie, especially a lie about a video ... don't believe me, ask Trey.

LMAO
Her lie may not have been legally criminal but it was morally reprehensible.

well there ya go .,.... morally reprehensible ... RW's judging morals.

and the beat goes on ...

why do you need to believe this? serious question.
i don't need to believe anything. She called Stevens the wrong name. What's not to believe. Why do you need to believe she's holier than thou?

Forum List

Back