Hillary Emails; Call Stevens wrong name

If Bernie was such a great father why is it that none of them, not his ex wife, not his ex girlfriend, nor his son, will talk about that time?

If he had been a great dad they would espouse his greatness but they don't. They won't talk about it.

He was only concerned with himself and getting elected so he could live off the government for the rest of his life.

You ask questions and then supply your own answers. Don't let me interrupt.

"Clinton sent an email with the subject line “Chris Smith” shortly before midnight to three top aides, Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Victoria Nuland."

"But none were named Chris Smith. Clinton likely jumbled the names of ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith."

Read more: ‘Chris Smith’ — Hillary Mixes Up Slain Ambassador’s Name In Email To Aides

LMAO Are you perfect MIsty? Do you ever make a mistake, or are you like George W. Bush afraid to admit you're a human being (hmmm, maybe you're not, your posts are pretty odd/alien).
I'm not running for president.

You have all the apparent qualifications, a closed mind, a rabid partisanship and hate for Democrats, liberals and progressives.

"Clinton sent an email with the subject line “Chris Smith” shortly before midnight to three top aides, Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Victoria Nuland."

"But none were named Chris Smith. Clinton likely jumbled the names of ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith."

Read more: ‘Chris Smith’ — Hillary Mixes Up Slain Ambassador’s Name In Email To Aides
She says he was her friend, most likely not obviously she does not even know his name.

You don't have two friends with the same first name?

She says he was her friend, most likely not obviously she does not even know his name.

Hence must not have been friends at all if you can not remember, as she says a good friend, either that or conveniently forgetting his name because she did not care.

...and no I have not mixed up my friends names, not even once.

Last edited:

Hence must not have been friends at all if you can not remember, as she says a good friend, either that or conveniently forgetting his name because she did not care.

...and no I have mixed up my friends names, not even once.

So apparently you and Misty are perfect. And apparently much smarter than Trey Gowdy. Who knew?

Misty said she didn't want anything about Sanders in her perfect thread, but now she's infatuated with him.

...and no I have mixed up my friends names, not even once.

So apparently you and Misty are perfect. And apparently much smarter than Trey Gowdy. Who knew?

Misty said she didn't want anything about Sanders in her perfect thread, but now she's infatuated with him.
Hey you took me off track. What more is there to say about Hillary anyway. She's a liar and an uncaring human being.

Forum List

Back