Hillary Emails; Call Stevens wrong name

from the former defense secretary ... (a republican)

Gates Benghazi Critic Cartoonish Military - Business Insider
She still lied about a video. If she didn't know what was really going on she should've said so.

nothing criminal about a lie, especially a lie about a video ... don't believe me, ask Trey.

LMAO
Her lie may not have been legally criminal but it was morally reprehensible.

well there ya go .,.... morally reprehensible ... RW's judging morals.

and the beat goes on ...
she knows and knew his name, you on the other hand would not know how and where to place a comma, even if you had as much time as needed.
Shut up about the comma. I'm typing on a tiny phone. Sheesh. I know how to use them I choose not to waste my time.

She didn't know his name. She only knows how to lie.
why do you need to believe this? serious question.
i don't need to believe anything. She called Stevens the wrong name. What's not to believe. Why do you need to believe she's holier than thou?
i do not even like hillary, but i can forgive an email error. i know she knew the ambassador, why would she forget his name.

i don't need to believe anything. She called Stevens the wrong name. What's not to believe. Why do you need to believe she's holier than thou?

Your "tolerance" for mistakes, kind of matches the same level of tolerance shown by the Taliban. Congratulations.

i wonder what would happen if Chelsea found herself in a similar situation. would Hillary send the secret service, or just take a 5 hour nap and will deal with it after she wakes up and eats another fattening meal.

maybe she meant "Chris Foster", but had a brain freeze and inadvertantly said Chris Smith?
No, no, no, no. Public officials must be Jesus-level infallible. Only Misty can make mistakes.
Lol you can't handle the truth loser.

I wouldn't call you a "truth loser." I'd point out the advantage of the correct use of commas.

When you have something more than "because I said so" RE: Sanders, please do post it here. Otherwise the conclusion to be drawn is not that you left out a comma, but that your post was a moment of self-revelation.
Lol I don't have time for commas.

Thus confirming that you're a "truth loser." That's at least one thing we can agree on.

If you research Bernie, during the time he had Levi, sanders was unemployed.

First you said he didn't have custody, now you're saying he did. If you insist on lying, at least be consistent. As was pointed out to you in this thread:

Bernie Sanders' illegitimate son... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

one of the articles you linked to contradicted what you claimed. So you're either a liar or a fool.

Being too lazy to bother with commas is only one of your problems.

maybe she meant "Chris Foster", but had a brain freeze and inadvertantly said Chris Smith?
No, no, no, no. Public officials must be Jesus-level infallible. Only Misty can make mistakes.

I wouldn't call you a "truth loser." I'd point out the advantage of the correct use of commas.

When you have something more than "because I said so" RE: Sanders, please do post it here. Otherwise the conclusion to be drawn is not that you left out a comma, but that your post was a moment of self-revelation.

Thus confirming that you're a "truth loser." That's at least one thing we can agree on.

First you said he didn't have custody, now you're saying he did. If you insist on lying, at least be consistent. As was pointed out to you in this thread:

Bernie Sanders' illegitimate son... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

one of the articles you linked to contradicted what you claimed. So you're either a liar or a fool.

yo, arianrhod. misty is really low energy aka dumb. and i am being generous here.

yo, arianrhod. misty is really low energy aka dumb. and i am being generous here.
I'll leave you to it, then. ;)

former CIA secret agent Ellison Whitmore, errrrrr I mean Mr Smith, will be in Benghazi next week.

Leave it to the simpletons to nit pick bullshit. Use real names so they can yammer about putting operatives in danger, and start with the TREASON crapola.

entire thread is a yawner.

"Clinton sent an email with the subject line “Chris Smith” shortly before midnight to three top aides, Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Victoria Nuland."

"But none were named Chris Smith. Clinton likely jumbled the names of ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith."

Read more: ‘Chris Smith’ — Hillary Mixes Up Slain Ambassador’s Name In Email To Aides

LMAO Are you perfect MIsty? Do you ever make a mistake, or are you like George W. Bush afraid to admit you're a human being (hmmm, maybe you're not, your posts are pretty odd/alien).

Fuck off. It's hilarious how you all pig pile on me but don't add anything of substance.

I'm smarter than you because I'm not voting for Hillary.

"Clinton sent an email with the subject line “Chris Smith” shortly before midnight to three top aides, Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Victoria Nuland."

"But none were named Chris Smith. Clinton likely jumbled the names of ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith."

Read more: ‘Chris Smith’ — Hillary Mixes Up Slain Ambassador’s Name In Email To Aides

LMAO Are you perfect MIsty? Do you ever make a mistake, or are you like George W. Bush afraid to admit you're a human being (hmmm, maybe you're not, your posts are pretty odd/alien).
I'm not running for president.

Obviously that's why he's dead.

He never had custody. If I wrote that it was a typo. Why are you deflecting?

You and your commas. You're just a typical liberal asshole.

naw, i am done. you can try to educate her. if you have time to spare.

It grieves me to say this, but some keyboard warriors are unteachable. However, they make excellent foils. :FIREdevil:
I don't need to learn from you.

I'm not attempting to teach you anything. That's why I used the word "unteachable."

It seems you're bored with your own topic...not that I'd blame you.

You keep monitoring Hillary, though. Let us know if she breaks a nail. Enquiring Minds, and all that...

He never had custody. If I wrote that it was a typo.

You didn't write it. You linked to an article that said it, suggesting that you either didn't read or didn't understand the article.

That's a commonality with people who are sloppy in their communication habits.

Forum List

Back