Hillary Endangers Life Of Human Intelligence Source Through Personal E-Mails

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"If true, the latest revelation about Hillary Clinton’s secret e-mail system goes way beyond “smoking gun.” It reaches the level of full core meltdown when it comes to US national security and the safety of American intel sources.

At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as “HCS-O,” which is the code used for reporting on human intelligence sources in ongoing operations, according to two sources not authorized to speak on the record.

Both sources are familiar with the intelligence community inspector general’s January 14 letter to Congress, advising the Oversight committees that intelligence beyond Top Secret — known as Special Access Program (SAP) — was identified in the Clinton emails, as well the supporting documents from the affected agencies that owned the information and have final say on classification.

According to a December 2013 policy document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: “The HSC-0 compartment (Operations) is used to protect exceptionally fragile and unique IC (intelligence community) clandestine HUMINT operations and methods that are not intended for dissemination outside of the originating agency.”

LINK: Bombshell: Hillary e-mails may have exposed human intel source

If the state Department follows Standard Operating Procedure established under Sect of State Clinton, they will refuse to pull the exposed agent out of harm's way, deny the individual any security, will strip them of any existing security they may have, and will begin developing a story to explain the individual's death -should they be killed as a result of this leak - that will in no way incriminate Hillary, the State Department, or Barak Obama...

:cool:

CZlICgEUsAAIbmB.jpg

"If true, the latest revelation about Hillary Clinton’s secret e-mail system goes way beyond “smoking gun.” It reaches the level of full core meltdown when it comes to US national security and the safety of American intel sources."

The real beauty of it is, we will never know if the revelations are "true" because the emails are top secret and the government isn't going to tell us what they're about.
She's got it made, and we will spend endless more hours speculating and wasting mental energy on something that will never be satisfactorily resolved.

"If true, the latest revelation about Hillary Clinton’s secret e-mail system goes way beyond “smoking gun.” It reaches the level of full core meltdown when it comes to US national security and the safety of American intel sources.

At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as “HCS-O,” which is the code used for reporting on human intelligence sources in ongoing operations, according to two sources not authorized to speak on the record.

Both sources are familiar with the intelligence community inspector general’s January 14 letter to Congress, advising the Oversight committees that intelligence beyond Top Secret — known as Special Access Program (SAP) — was identified in the Clinton emails, as well the supporting documents from the affected agencies that owned the information and have final say on classification.

According to a December 2013 policy document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: “The HSC-0 compartment (Operations) is used to protect exceptionally fragile and unique IC (intelligence community) clandestine HUMINT operations and methods that are not intended for dissemination outside of the originating agency.”

LINK: Bombshell: Hillary e-mails may have exposed human intel source

If the state Department follows Standard Operating Procedure established under Sect of State Clinton, they will refuse to pull the exposed agent out of harm's way, deny the individual any security, will strip them of any existing security they may have, and will begin developing a story to explain the individual's death -should they be killed as a result of this leak - that will in no way incriminate Hillary, the State Department, or Barak Obama...

:cool:
It was a malicious video that will have caused his death. :rolleyes:

The 'revelations', at least this one, is that her e-mail includes information that is EXTREMELY classified and exposes & endangers the life of an extremely valuable U.S. HUMAN Intel source working under cover. Doing so reveals tactics / techniques / procedures of how the US conducts Intel collection, endangering our entire ability to collect Intelligence and endangers the lives of those operatives 'in the field'. Without HAVING to know the specifics involved we know enough to know THIS is the result of what Hillary has done. THAT in itself is criminal, whether negligent or not.

Years ago John Kerry was speaking before an intelligence committee and cited a classified source out in the open, exposing the fact the US had an undercover operative collecting Intel in a foreign country. Although he did not expose the name of the individual he said enough to send the CIA scrambling to immediately pull the operative before he could be captured / killed. In this case they were able to do so. The fact that Kerry did this, whether - again - stupidity or a combination of stupidity and the desire to score some 'political points', Kerry's actions were criminal, as in he could have potentially been charged with Negligence / Incompetence under the Espionage Act. At the very least Kerry should have had his security clearance pulled / taken away. Not only did he endanger the life of a US operative, but he cost the US all the time effort, and status of putting and having someone in place to collect intel for our nation.

Many (ignorant) people see such actions as a 'minor slip' or 'oops' moment, but the ramifications and repercussions are great.

The 'revelations', at least this one, is that her e-mail includes information that is EXTREMELY classified and exposes & endangers the life of an extremely valuable U.S. HUMAN Intel source working under cover.

She denies it categorically. The White House refuses to comment in any way on the content of the e-mails. I am not disagreeing with you; my point is that you will never be able to substantiate your assertions. I hope I'm wrong, but I have little hope that this investigation will lead to anything substantive whatsoever. Anyone who believes she improperly stored Top Secret e-mails will be pooh-poohed 'til the end of time as bat shit Republicans who didn't want another Democrat in the White House.

The 'revelations', at least this one, is that her e-mail includes information that is EXTREMELY classified and exposes & endangers the life of an extremely valuable U.S. HUMAN Intel source working under cover.

She denies it categorically. The White House refuses to comment in any way on the content of the e-mails. I am not disagreeing with you; my point is that you will never be able to substantiate your assertions. I hope I'm wrong, but I have little hope that this investigation will lead to anything substantive whatsoever. Anyone who believes she improperly stored Top Secret e-mails will be pooh-poohed 'til the end of time as bat shit Republicans who didn't want another Democrat in the White House.
The big question is will the FBI recommend prosecution. They did to the most popular general we had. We'll have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back