Hillary escaped justice. Those are the facts we face. Now what are we gonna do?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
NOTHING

It's over. Time to stop whining about the decision & put your efforts into defeating her. Whining on the internet is NOT A SOLUTION. Put your efforts into a solution rather than a tempertantum in need of a diaper change.

And by the way I'm not a liberal. I don't support Hillary in any fashion. I am disappointed in the outcome but i am just a MATURE ADULT WHO ACTUALLY DEALS IN REALITY.

That last part was for the confused dumbfucks among us.

The Republicans have spent years on witch hunts that have amounted to nothing. Now they are stuck with a nominee who is too busy attacking his own party to focus on Hillary while she pounds him with millions of dollars in ads. 2016 isn't looking good for the Republican party.

NOTHING

It's over. Time to stop whining about the decision & put your efforts into defeating her. Whining on the internet is NOT A SOLUTION. Put your efforts into a solution rather than a tempertantum in need of a diaper change.

And by the way I'm not a liberal. I don't support Hillary in any fashion. I am disappointed in the outcome but i am just a MATURE ADULT WHO ACTUALLY DEALS IN REALITY.

Part of defeating her is to highlight the words of the FBI director...which identify her as incompetent. It is not over. Bury her in the pile of shit she has been found in...don't ignore it.

NOTHING

Part of defeating her is to highlight the words of the FBI director...which identify her as incompetent. It is not over. Bury her in the pile of shit she has been found in...don't ignore it.
A fair position. I never said to ignore it. I said don't while like little bitches & formulate a rational plan to defeat her.

All the GOP has to do is present the electorate with a more attractive message and plan than its competition.

And then, bing, you're in.

It's time for EVERYONE who is sick and tired of this elite DC establishment to have a fucking gut check.

Here's the raw truth. We have 2 choices.

Vote FOR that bullshit....or....vote against it.

Yes. Trump is the "against it". He's a shitty candidate. But he's it. It's that simple. I pray he picks a great VP pick.

But this is the "moment of truth" for American voters. Are we gonna stand for this and allow Crooked Hillary to keep power in the DC club??? Are some gonna stubbornly sit it out and proclaim "Never Trump"?

My 2 cents.....anyone who decides to NOT vote for the populist in this election....may as well be as guilty as libs lining up and foaming at the mouth to vote Hillary.....and as guilty as the COWARD James Comey.

NOTHING

NOTHING

I'm a arms dealer and terrorist. Why do I need to change?

"Hillary escaped justice."

Wrong,

The fact is this is a lie.

Justice was served, our systems works, citizens are presumed innocent, and can only be subject to prosecution when the facts warrant.

NOTHING

What are we gonna do? Not vote for Hillary, that's what.

Wrong,

Justice was served, our systems works, citizens are presumed innocent, and can only be subject to prosecution when the facts warrant.
Do you think OJ Simpson was guilty? I sure as hell do despite the "system" findings.

Glad to know you're a robot without your own opinion.

Wrong,

Do you think OJ Simpson was guilty? I sure as hell do despite the "system" findings.

:eusa_whistle:

Of course she wasn't going to be prosecuted. That was a no brainer.

Others have been prosecuted for less but they weren't Hitlery.

The directors hands were probably tied on the prosecution but he had no problem pointing out her stupidity and incompetence. Its on full display.

One also has to wonder about that meeting between Lynch and Bill.

Kinda sort get the feeling the fix was in. She already knew what the FBI was going to do so she said she would abide by their findings.

She is the AG after all so you can bet she knew exactly what they were going to do. She also probably "advised" them of what to do.

Speculation?/ You bet. But I'd also bet its right on the money.

Color me shocked.

comey said:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

It would have been an INJUSTICE if she was prosecuted while all others in her position with similar circumstance were not.... is what I believe he was saying?

NOTHING

vote for her

All the GOP has to do is present the electorate with a more attractive message and plan than its competition.

And then, bing, you're in.
thats their problem they rely on attack on personal issues instead of what they will do for the american people ... where were the republicans when carl Rove Erases 22 Million White House Emails on Private Server at Height of U.S. Attorney Scandal???

NOTHING

What are we gonna do? Not vote for Hillary, that's what.
may you won't but as I see it the majority will ... why have you listen to trump??? that says why she will win I know I'm voting for her ... hell me any my wife work donate our time for her campaign signing up voters ... calling people make sure they are voting and are registered ... you bet she will win ... as for trump he's fired !!!

Wrong,

Look bozo, the law reads that she must of had intent to do harm ... there wasn't any harm done over her emails to the country there wasn't any intent to do harm ... the law says that she would have to have handed over the classified documents to a person who isn't allowed to read classified documents ... that too didn't happen ... read the god damn law before you keep making a fool of yourself ... nobody ever got into her private server to violate the law in question, she would have to have bee hack ... the head of the FBI said she wasn't ever hacked... the only thing she was guilty of is using poor judgment by using a private server... she learned her lesson ... but for you to imply she is guilty like OJ was is you fishing ...

Al Capone: Hey, what can I tell ya, At The Time I Didn't Know Shooting People In The Head Was Illegal

Personally I'd have been quite content to see her indicted if it meant she'd withdraw from the race.

Then it's President Joe Biden, winning 40 states.

Forum List

Back