Hillary Exhibiting More Signs Of Parkinson's During Debate

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
I just noticed this. So far I haven't heard anyone else mention it but watch Hillary's left hand during this exchange. Rolling the thumb and finger is a classic symptom of Parkinson's Disease. This is not the first time she's done it either. Judge for yourself.

Indeed, Dr. Ted Noel refers to that Parkinson's tremor as "pill rolling."

No doubt the MSM will have many doctors review video of Cankles, and give us their expert opinion.

Yeah...right.

I just noticed this. So far I haven't heard anyone else mention it but watch Hillary's left hand during this exchange. Rolling the thumb and finger is a classic symptom of Parkinson's Disease. This is not the first time she's done it either. Judge for yourself.

True classic...

No doubt the MSM will have many doctors review video of Cankles, and give us their expert opinion.

Yeah...right.
I think they'll try to dismiss it as nervousness (or a hangnail or some stupid shit like that).

Yeah...right.
I think they'll try to dismiss it as nervousness (or a hangnail or some stupid shit like that).
I suspect it will not be discussed at all. Millions of Americans do not even know she is ill or believe the BS her poor health is nothing to worry about.

Imagine President Kaine. He is even worse than Big Ears.

True classic...

That is classic. If only it were true.

I think some of it was Trump stunned her and she spent the majority of the time on the defense.

Drudge headline is hilarious.....

FACE CRACK OF THE CENTURY!

CuYFdC3XEAA1hfR.jpg
CuYFg23XYAAjUux.jpg

Forum List

Back