Hillary Falls Again, Breaks Wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next time it'll be her neck.
She's traveling around the world, in INDIA, sight seeing at 72 going down steps in what looks like an old ruin of sort. You're sitting your lazy ass behind a computer screen somewhere screaming how 'feeble' she is.

Ironic huh?

I have added taking a shit on the grave of the Hildebeast on my bucket list........how that disgusting child trafficking pedophile is still allowed to draw a breath on this earth is an abomination.

Actually, this seems like a trend.

The last timer she was overseas...she got questioned pretty heavy
by the audience. That night she developed some illness or injury and
had to cancel the remaining part of her trip.

Yesterday, she put her foot totally in her mouth about married women
and now she breaks her wrist.

This is where I came into the movie.

She's traveling around the world, in INDIA, sight seeing at 72 going down steps in what looks like an old ruin of sort. You're sitting your lazy ass behind a computer screen somewhere screaming how 'feeble' she is.

Ironic huh?
Her world tour to bash America and average Americans with her sexist, racist, elitist hate.

She's a regular Gerald Ford
Gerald Ford was quite athletic in his youth. Certainly not clumsy as portrayed by Chevy Chase who admitted he did those prat falls to embarass the President, ridiculing him to make a laughing stock of him. He didn't want Ford to be reelected.

They're doing this to Trump today as they do to all Republican Presidents. Never is a Democrat the butt of their jokes. It's why I don't want SNL anymore. I watch MadTV on YouTube. Wish they would bring that back. Really funny stuff and no hatred like SNL comedy skits.

Ironic huh?

I've said that rotten pile of shit is a lot of things, but I never called her feeble.
Clinton has as much computer, blackberry etc. time behind her as a mid size town might.
Hence, her fat ass. Mine is not. Yet.

She's a regular Gerald Ford
Gerald Ford was quite athletic in his youth. Certainly not clumsy as portrayed by Chevy Chase who admitted he did those prat falls to embarass the President, ridiculing him to make a laughing stock of him. He didn't want Ford to be reelected.

They're doing this to Trump today as they do to all Republican Presidents. Never is a Democrat the butt of their jokes. It's why I don't want SNL anymore. I watch MadTV on YouTube. Wish they would bring that back. Really funny stuff and no hatred like SNL comedy skits.
But they beleve it's real...which is why the line works. This is as close to looking Presidential as she'll ever get, can't you just let her enjoy the moment?

Folks check out the bathrooms at her hotel, the umaid bhawan palace! The Donald needs to check this out also. Awesome!

e2cc5f63cbff29bf198f2572083a855b.jpg

And keep in mind Crooked Hillary ALWAYS lies about her injuries when she collapses multiple times a day. Huma would have been there and falling would have hurt her hip, had she not been wearing NHL style hockey pants! The injury was probably when she collapsed getting into a limo or something.

Ironic huh?
Her world tour to bash America and average Americans with her sexist, racist, elitist hate.

Now she just needs to contract dysentery while there.

Her feet aren't the only thing slipping.

I see some advertising opportunities in her future should she make the correct career change choice... $$$
I would definately lay down 50 bucks for a Hillary Slip-n-Slide.

If I were a maker of skis, crash helmets or other safety gear, I'd definitely grab her up fast as my national TV advertising rep.

I believe her lack of balance, falling, fainting all stem from that fall she had when she received the concussion. I think it was a far worse concussion than whatever was released. She always has that same, big, tall, black gentleman either alongside her holding her arm or right behind her if she's standing at a lectern or anywhere else.

Her feet aren't the only thing slipping.

I see some advertising opportunities in her future should she make the correct career change choice... $$$
I would definately lay down 50 bucks for a Hillary Slip-n-Slide.

What a stupid stunt that was, even the slightest drag in a heel would have sent him short of the target pool and would have meant his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back