Hillary Gearing Up, Be Afraid, Rs

Are libs so pathetic they need twenty days to vote....or is that twenty days to travel the country voting in every state.......fraud much

She's a bit too old for the job, but once it's all said and done I'm pretty sure she'll be our next president.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but on a nationwide vote all's the Dims have to do is show up at the polls and they win.

She's a bit too old for the job, but once it's all said and done I'm pretty sure she'll be our next president.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but on a nationwide vote all's the Dims have to do is show up at the polls and they win.

Go get an attitude adjustment......

:lol: You scared...

Hillary is about as scary as a week-old cheese Danish. Her dragging out the old racial bon-mot that is the Dems' usual MO merely renders her nothing more than extra dreary.

Watch. The Dems will not nominate her. She's a damaged baglady with too many full shopping carts.

You don't get it, she's already got her campaign going, she knows what she wants to talk about, how to win this. Your guys can't even settle on a top 8 list of people to run.

Comon... Donald Trump? HaHa

You don't get it, she's already got her campaign going, she knows what she wants to talk about, how to win this. Your guys can't even settle on a top 8 list of people to run.

Repubs have little hope in the electoral college against Clinton, and if all the GOP has is Jeb Bush or Rubio running, then it will be a rough campaign - but not a overly difficult one for Hillary, as there is nothing in Jeb Bush or Rubio that illustrates a change from the status quo.

Automatic registration at the age of 18?

How does that get one single person that wasn't interested in the first place to the polls?

If young people want to register, they will register.

Just another soundbite that wouldn't do a thing

That way they can send busloads of hired voters to vote for those teens that aren't expected to show up --- over and over again.

That's the difference between being a democracy, and anointing a celebrity with no experience.

Go get an attitude adjustment......

I'm just being realistic.

I will say this, going with Hillary will assure the Dims that they will not have the positive and fresh message they had in '08 with Obama.
Instead they'll have an old crabby negative warhorse whose campaign will rely mostly on the historic fact that voting for them means a woman is elected president for the first time.

Comparing their '08 campaign with '16, will be like comparing a warm sunny day to a gray foggy cold day.
Or like comparing Disneyland to PMS.

She came out guns blazing on your turf in Tx. and for automatic registration, democracy and voter's rights!

That's gonna leave a mark..

What's she supposed to be gearing up for??

After all, "What difference does it make."

Forum List

Back