Hillary gets confused takes naps

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Someone else posted a thread about this earlier. You'd need much more information to even put it into accurate context. They cite three sentences out of 35 pages of e-mails

•Abedin: Have you been going over her calls with her? So she knows singh is at 8? [India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh]
  • Hanley: She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call. Will go over with her
  • Abedin: Very imp to do that. She’s often confused.
Judicial Watch: Email Reveals Top Aide Huma Abedin Warning State Department Staffer That Hillary Clinton Is “Often Confused”

Yo, must be that bump on the head she had awhile back, we should demand all Candidates get a complete physical like other occupations!!!

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1) (1) (1).jpg

I despise her and pretty much everything she stands for, but in the whole scheme of things...and compared to her other antics.... THIS is pretty weak.

Bored with Paris already, the Limited Attention Span gang returns to All Hillary, All the Time.

I despise her and pretty much everything she stands for, but in the whole scheme of things...and compared to her other antics.... THIS is pretty weak.

Agreed. I can't stand Hillary, but "gets confused?" Wake me up from a nap when I'm 68 years old, and see how "confused" I seem.

Someone else posted a thread about this earlier. You'd need much more information to even put it into accurate context. They cite three sentences out of 35 pages of e-mails
You sound a little discomfited there, aaronleland. Has your queen's crown shifted a bit?

Agreed. I can't stand Hillary, but "gets confused?" Wake me up from a nap when I'm 68 years old, and see how "confused" I seem.
You're just really going to bat for her!

So you feel good about having an elderly, forgetful, confused person who's being handled by HUMA, at the helm?

You sound a little discomfited there, aaronleland. Has your queen's crown shifted a bit?

I have stated many times before that I dislike Hillary, but as Rotagilla said this is weak. There is absolutely no context to the whole three sentences cited in the article. It could mean she just sucks at remembering her busy schedule. Not exactly something to demonize a candidate over.

I have stated many times before that I dislike Hillary, but as Rotagilla said this is weak. There is absolutely no context to the whole three sentences cited in the article. It could mean she just sucks at remembering her busy schedule. Not exactly something to demonize a candidate over.
Sure there's a context. It isn't that she's necessarily incompetent (though of course, we all know she is). But it's bad enough.

I agree with you. However the left does the same to the republican candidates. Taking an out of context quote and working people up into a frenzy.

It is a bit concerning isn't it? Hillary getting easily confused.

Forum List

Back