🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Gun Confiscation Plan: "Like Cash For Clunkers"

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation Would Be Like A Government ‘Cash For Clunkers’

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation Would Be Like A Government 'Cash For Clunkers' - Breitbart

"Clinton noted Obama’s “Cash for Clunkers” car buyback program as a good example for gun control."

Hillary went on to cite Australia's and Canada's 'Buy Back' Program.

Yeah, the people Obama / Hillary call 'nuts' who 'cling to their guns and religion' are only clinging to those guns because they are waiting for Liberals like her to 'buy them back'!

:lmao:

Dear Hillary, every time a Liberal like you or Obama mention 'gun control' gun sales go through the roof!
My guns were bought with a two fold plan. One for security and one an investment. Many of my guns are worth thousands more than I paid for them.

The government couldn't afford to buy them.
I dont see anything wrong with it as long as it isn't mandatory
Australia's program was compulsory. So Clinton saying, "Australia is a good example" is eyebrow raising.

The UK banned private handgun ownership. So Clinton saying "The UK is a good example" is eyebrow raising all the way to the back of my head.
Banning handguns caused people to go to hatchets and knives. Now Britain is banning them. People will go to using forks next. Britain will be eating with their hands like cavemen.

As we see. many people in this country is not equipped to live in a Free Country.
They can't take care of themselves and demands this government take care of them OVER the rest of us who want's our Freedoms. they are just as dangerous to us as those Politicians who are itching to take away our guns. then who do they (Politicians) have to answer to or have to worry about? they are FREE to do as they want TO US.

PEOPLE need to wake up

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

Have you read Gun Control in the 3rd Reich.....it actually points out that the gun laws hitler used to disarm his political opponents began in the 1920s.....and he used the bureacracy created then and the files of gun owners to disarm his enemies.....

I haven't read that. but I know what will happen once the government has us disarmed. that scares me more than the slim chance that I could be shot by the Millions of Innocent gun owners in this country. take away our guns and then the only ones who has them is the criminals and this Government....that's why I posted the Videos from the other countries.

Someone is playing hard and fast with the definition of "confiscate"

How much does someone pay when they confiscate something?
"Pay" is not relevant to the point... whether "compensated" for or not, if the transaction is involuntary; if the gun is taken by force, it has been confiscated.

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation Would Be Like A Government ‘Cash For Clunkers’

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation Would Be Like A Government 'Cash For Clunkers' - Breitbart

"Clinton noted Obama’s “Cash for Clunkers” car buyback program as a good example for gun control."

Yeah, the people Obama / Hillary call 'nuts' who 'cling to their guns and religion' are only clinging to those guns because they are waiting for Liberals like her to 'buy them back'!

Dear Hillary, every time a Liberal like you or Obama mention 'gun control' gun sales go through the roof!
My guns were bought with a two fold plan. One for security and one an investment. Many of my guns are worth thousands more than I paid for them.

The government couldn't afford to buy them.
I dont see anything wrong with it as long as it isn't mandatory
Australia's program was compulsory. So Clinton saying, "Australia is a good example" is eyebrow raising.

The UK banned private handgun ownership. So Clinton saying "The UK is a good example" is eyebrow raising all the way to the back of my head.
Banning handguns caused people to go to hatchets and knives. Now Britain is banning them. People will go to using forks next. Britain will be eating with their hands like cavemen.

Exactly, once they start banning things it's doesn't end. I'm just waiting for their government in Britain to ban: pointy sticks next

Rather than spend taxpayer money on buying back guns, better to spend taxpayer money in prosecuting those that have use them illegally.

Fixed it for you.

Under the Second Amendment, one cannot have a gun illegally, unless that gun is stolen from someone else, in which case, the crime is not being in possession of a gun, but being in possession of stolen property. Everywhere that government acts against the right of free citizens to possess arms, it is government that is acting illegally.

On the other hand, using a gun to commit a crime that involves genuinely and unjustifiably violating the rights or safety of another person is rightfully illegal, and that is where government has the legitimate authority to use taxpayers' resources to arrest and prosecute the criminal.

It is an unacceptable abuse of taxpayer resources to use these resources to deter citizens from exercising their legitimate constitutional rights. In fact, such abuse clearly constitutes malfeasance, and ought to result in any public servant who engages in it facing criminal prosecution.
18 USC 241.

Jeebuz Christo , are u gun nuts so far gone that U can't comprehend that the US has a problem with gun violence!?
The whole "Gun Violence" argument = tautology. The entire "gun violence" argument is meaningless.

Asserting that "gun violence" would be diminished by removing guns, is asserting the same kind of meaningless tautology that asserts getting rid of boats would diminish drownings; the argument is specious, and it distracts from discussing a "violence problem"--a problem that is not solvable by these gun-control laws you advocate.

When you deliberately create the special category of "gun violence" so that you can both include violence that was not caused by guns; and exclude violence caused by people (but without using guns), you tacitly admit that you're JUST FINE with all the violence in the world... provided no gun was involved.

"Gun Violence"...the rhetorical tautology that exposes anti-rights advocates for the callous human shit-birds that they are.

Aroind here it's a $50 gift card for a long gun and $100 for handguns. Cards are generally from Walmart, Kmart, or other chain retailers.

Since most guns today go for 4-600 dollars for a hand gun and 800-1200 for a rifle....sounds like a typical government program.....

I know a dumb bitch who was so in love with Obama when he was elected she went and jumped on this. She just never could understand why I didn't love Obama.

I forgot about 'cash for clunkers'. The pinnacle of failure of Governance. It provided a subsidy for people to buy a new car in a specific date window. Individual car buyers, not being stupid, either accelerated or delayed their purchase decision so that they could get the subsidy to carry out a purchase decision they had already made. There was a boost in new car sales for a couple months, and then a deficit in new car sales for the following months. The end result was that no more new cars were bought than would have been bought without the program. It was just a random money transfer out of the national treasury.

Our elected officials are morons....but we elected them.

Not only that, but most Americans bought foreign made cars.

Dumb a$$ bitch, deserves a perverse cheat'n husband.

Sorry when it is MANDATORY it IS confiscation.

I agree, but its not
Actually since she specifically compared it to Australia I would point out she does mean confiscation.

Yep. there's not other way you can read anything in what she said. Australia confiscated the people guns and now they warning us as to how they are now defenseless against the criminals and the Government can't keep up with it if you expect them to be there to protect you.

Since most guns today go for 4-600 dollars for a hand gun and 800-1200 for a rifle....sounds like a typical government program.....

They promite it as a means to get rid of old guns, for people with no license or inherited guns, etc....

We have local dealers who will set up just off the police dept property and do deals for people at real value. Theyve saved more than a few artifacts from being destroyed.

BOB BLAYLOCK SAID:

“Under the Second Amendment, one cannot have a gun illegally, unless that gun is stolen from someone else, in which case, the crime is not being in possession of a gun, but being in possession of stolen property.”

Wrong.

A prohibited person can come into illegal possession of a firearm via an intrastate sale, where a gun was sold to the prohibited person by a fellow state resident, and no background check is required. The prohibited person has taken illegal possession of a firearm that was not 'stolen.'

BOB BLAYLOCK SAID:

“Everywhere that government acts against the right of free citizens to possess arms, it is government that is acting illegally.”

Nonsense.

The courts determine whether or not a given firearm measure is Constitutional, where measures ruled to be in compliance with the Second Amendment do not manifest as government 'acting illegally.'

BOB BLAYLOCK SAID:

“It is an unacceptable abuse of taxpayer resources to use these resources to deter citizens from exercising their legitimate constitutional rights. In fact, such abuse clearly constitutes malfeasance, and ought to result in any public servant who engages in it facing criminal prosecution.”

Wrong.

Voluntary gun buy-back programs are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional, in no way 'interfering' with citizens' Second Amendment rights.

Rather than spend taxpayer money on buying back guns, better to spend taxpayer money in prosecuting those that have use them illegally.

Fixed it for you.

Under the Second Amendment, one cannot have a gun illegally, unless that gun is stolen from someone else, in which case, the crime is not being in possession of a gun, but being in possession of stolen property. Everywhere that government acts against the right of free citizens to possess arms, it is government that is acting illegally.

On the other hand, using a gun to commit a crime that involves genuinely and unjustifiably violating the rights or safety of another person is rightfully illegal, and that is where government has the legitimate authority to use taxpayers' resources to arrest and prosecute the criminal.

It is an unacceptable abuse of taxpayer resources to use these resources to deter citizens from exercising their legitimate constitutional rights. In fact, such abuse clearly constitutes malfeasance, and ought to result in any public servant who engages in it facing criminal prosecution.
18 USC 241.
And you succeed in only amplifying the ignorance and stupidity exhibited in post #24 by displaying your own ignorance of the law.

No one is 'conspiring' against anyone's rights.

Forum List

Back