Hillary has to go under oath again and testify about emails

MASSIVE: Hillary Has To Go Under Oath AGAIN And Testify About Emails

Hillary Clinton is heading back under oath to testify about her use of a private email server in her capacity as Secretary of State, a federal judge ordered on Wednesday.

Eeeh they still won't do a thing to her no matter what she does, or who she kills they are the Elite part of the globalist they can do as they choose just you can't.

Nothing of the kind. I could answer these questions, and as Trump would say, the answered are a great big nothing burger. Judicial Watch has filed laws suit after law suit against the Clintons. The head of JW is obsessed with taking down the Clintons. So far, he hasn't won a single suit. I think it's time for the guys with the white coats to increase his med.

The Clinton email server was set up after Bill left the White House. The reason Hillary used it for her SS email is simple. Government servers were woefully out of date and slow. Government workers were limited to something like 25 megabytes of storage, regardless of their position within the government. Hillary talked to Colin Powell about email for her as SS and Powell recommended a private server for volume and storage. It's what the Bush administration did. Cheney admitted to wiping more than 500,000 government emails from that server, none of which were turned over to the archives, and no one has ever even raised an eyebrow over that.

As for the second question, Hillary only used email to communicate with other federal employees. She assumed that if she sent an email to the government server, they would have a copy of it, and she didn't need to retain it further.

Last but not least, the whole email thing is a made up scandal. Email is not used for truly sensitive information because it is not and will never be a secure form of communications. In fact, it's about the most insecure form of communication there is. Banks and law offices won't use it to send sensitive client information because when you hit the send button, you have no way of knowing who has access to the receiver's account.

But go ahead. Get exciting. Believe that maybe this time, you've got her. It's laughable. Why are you so determined to prosecute this woman who has done nothing but serve the general public for all of her adult life?

All of what you said is flat out wrong. I’ve worked in IT for the Federal government for years. We all know the rules, and she broke them. She did send classified info using the private server. She did it on purpose to avoid government oversight so she could break the law with her shady side deals. Even Comey admitted what she did was illegal. He simply made up the excuse that she was too dumb to know the rules, after the famous BJ - Lynch tarmac meeting and after Lynch threatened the careers of the FBI agents involved.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

TRUMP Clinton QOL_1.jpg

Hello.Regarding Hillary Clinton. Isn't it a historical FACT that Mrs. Hillary "Super Panderer" Clinton callously characterized as "Super Predators," apparent emotionally or mentally ill black or African American citizens WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were irresponsibly introduced to an abusive, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Disappointment, FEAR, and Hardships... :Childhood Trauma:

...by a significant number of SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill teen and adults moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of their child will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy kid maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen respecting their own life, as well as the well being of their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

I am referring to a specific population of immature black or African American teen and adult moms who are the SAME population of immature teen and adult moms many of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY demean and denigrate as less than human creatures and *hores unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

Hillary Clinton is heading back under oath to testify about her use of a private email server in her capacity as Secretary of State, a federal judge ordered on Wednesday.

Eeeh they still won't do a thing to her no matter what she does, or who she kills they are the Elite part of the globalist they can do as they choose just you can't.

Nothing of the kind. I could answer these questions, and as Trump would say, the answered are a great big nothing burger. Judicial Watch has filed laws suit after law suit against the Clintons. The head of JW is obsessed with taking down the Clintons. So far, he hasn't won a single suit. I think it's time for the guys with the white coats to increase his med.

The Clinton email server was set up after Bill left the White House. The reason Hillary used it for her SS email is simple. Government servers were woefully out of date and slow. Government workers were limited to something like 25 megabytes of storage, regardless of their position within the government. Hillary talked to Colin Powell about email for her as SS and Powell recommended a private server for volume and storage. It's what the Bush administration did. Cheney admitted to wiping more than 500,000 government emails from that server, none of which were turned over to the archives, and no one has ever even raised an eyebrow over that.

As for the second question, Hillary only used email to communicate with other federal employees. She assumed that if she sent an email to the government server, they would have a copy of it, and she didn't need to retain it further.

Last but not least, the whole email thing is a made up scandal. Email is not used for truly sensitive information because it is not and will never be a secure form of communications. In fact, it's about the most insecure form of communication there is. Banks and law offices won't use it to send sensitive client information because when you hit the send button, you have no way of knowing who has access to the receiver's account.

But go ahead. Get exciting. Believe that maybe this time, you've got her. It's laughable. Why are you so determined to prosecute this woman who has done nothing but serve the general public for all of her adult life?

Keep telling yourself that. You sound like a moron which is par for liberal assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than 25 years, 17 investigations, $100 million spent turning over every little rock and looking at every business dealing the two of them have ever had, and not a a single charge. No evidence, no witnesses, no one turning state's witness against them, and it's not like Ken Starr didn't try, including jailing those who refused to turn on the Clintons. I'm consistently gobsmacked that anyone can possibly believe the Clinton's did anything illegal at this point, given the way every rock in their lives was turned over in the 17 investigations.

Look at your stupid President. He is an actual criminal who surrounded himself with other criminals, in much the same manner as you accuse the Clintons of doing. We've watched him sell influence through "memberships" at his golf clubs. Take bribes from foreign governments who do business with his hotels, like the Saudi's going around the country renting floors of poorly performing hotels. He brazenly admits to doing all of these things.

6 of his top officials have plead guilty to criminal acts and are giving evidence against him. Trump knows he's cornered, so he sets out to make it worse.

He's publically obstructing justice and today Trump told the Daily Caller that he fired Jeff Sessions and gave Whitaker the job to take control of the Mueller investigation. And that Whitaker is telling him what is going on in the Mueller investigation. That's what has Trump so spooked.

That's why the Russian bots are all out today scsreaming "But Hillary".

Another flat out lie. The investigations into the Clintons have revealed many criminal acts, and many of their campaign staff have gone to prison for their crimes. Including crimes like taking millions of dollars from the Chinese. Yes, that’s right, the Clintons colluded with the Chinese to influence their elections.

Bobby Said He'd Release His Report After Mid-Terms
Well, It's After Mid-Terms
How Long For Him Not To Write His Report ??
bobby said that? NOPE

Giuliani said that!

Mueller a couple of weeks ago set manafort's sentencing date out 3 months, sometime late January 2019 so he could cooperate with the special counsel....

Gates sentencing was just put off to a later date because he is still cooperating on several different investigations it was just said in a Mueller filing for an extension....

Mueller does not seem to be close to being done yet, by his statements in these filings for extensions of sentencing of the cooperators.
So We'll Still Be Waiting For That Janitor

The piece of shit will just lie like her and her husband always did. Like Obama did as well

You rightwing ass clowns better worry about the report Mueller is about to file.

More liberal bullshit. But Hilary has done crimes worse the half the people in prison but losers like you think she is wonderful. Sell your bullshit somewhere else

It's right wing loser like you who really don't care whether Trump broke the law or not. If Clinton broke the law charge her and throw her ass in jail. Right wing ass clowns want her thrown in jail, but you want to turn a blind eye if Trump did the same damn thing. So peddle that bullshit somewhere else.

You rightwing ass clowns better worry about the report Mueller is about to file
There is nothing to it...a big waste of tax dollars....

Is that why Trump and the right are doing everything they can to undermine his investigation.

Trump's done nothing to undermine the investigation. Its all in your lefty loon brain.

All he's done is try to get the report that Mueller is sitting on released.

Trump has nothing to fear from said report.

Sucks to be you.

Is that why Trump and the right are doing everything they can to undermine his investigation.

Trump's done nothing to undermine the investigation. Its all in your lefty loon brain.

Yea nothing, but name calling and try to reduce the legitimacy of the investigation. In the mind of a Trumper that is really nothing.

What planet have you been living on.

Sucks to be you.

Then why is he pissed off about it.

I am pretty sure you have done a helluva lot more sucking than I have.

Sucks to be you.

Yea it's no big deal not to honor those who have earned it.

Yea nothing, but name calling and try to reduce the legitimacy of the investigation. In the mind of a Trumper that is really nothing.

Sucks to be you.

Oh he's not pissed off. He'd like the report. So would everyone else.

I'm sure you suck just fine.

Sucks to be you.

I doubt you earned anything.

All of what you said is flat out wrong. I’ve worked in IT for the Federal government for years. We all know the rules, and she broke them. She did send classified info using the private server. She did it on purpose to avoid government oversight so she could break the law with her shady side deals. Even Comey admitted what she did was illegal. He simply made up the excuse that she was too dumb to know the rules, after the famous BJ - Lynch tarmac meeting and after Lynch threatened the careers of the FBI agents involved.
that's a lie.

not the part about wanting her private email, private and out of gvt reach.... that part is true....

The classified information that was sent back and forth by her staffers and then eventually sent back to her, was emails from Syd Blumenthal, who gave her information that he found out... which was simultaneously gathered by the CIA thru their own informant and classified by them Top Secret.... The Clinton staff and Clinton did not know anything about the CIA gathering this info and MARKING IT classified, because they never got the information from the government secured top secret files.... it was from a private citizen.

This is why NONE of the emails that contained what the CIA considered top secret info, were MARKED Classified.... this is why she could not be charged for committing a crime thru the Espionage Act....

Clinton and her staff, NEVER REMOVED top secret info from the government's top secret holding place....

Which is REQUIRED by law to prosecute her and her staff, under the Gross Negligence statute in the Espionage Act.

Was it careless, YES..... the staff who were professionals, should have recognized the top secret nature of what Syd Blumenthal was telling them....

Was it criminal? NO, it was not.

Sucks to be you.

I am pretty sure he doesn't want anyone else with the report, that is why appointed a flunky to make sure they don't.

I will leave the sucking to you, sounds like you've got a pretty mouth.

Sucks to be you.

I am pretty sure 8yrs of service counts for something. :salute:

Sucks to be you.

I am pretty sure he doesn't want anyone else with the report, that is why appointed a flunky to make sure they don't.

Nah your mouth is much better for sucking.

Oh and everyone that's should get it will get that report. If anyone ever gets it that is.

Sucks to be you.

I am pretty sure 8yrs of service counts for something. :salute:

Well thank you for your service.

Hilarious.

Trump's phones are a bigger risk than emails several years old.

Trump gives secret material to the Russians.

When did Hillary ever do that? Short answer? Never!

No, she just hired them to make a fake dossier to use against Trump in the 2016 election.
NOT TRUE....

GPS hired the most expert in the field of Russia, to investigate Trump's Russian connections....

No one from the DNC or the Clinton Camp used this opposition research against Trump in the election process....

they would have brought it forward and used it against Trump IN THE ELECTION CAMPAIGN, if they specifically had it created out of thin air to hurt Trump so Hillary could win.

Steele was paid a whopping $150k FOR THE JOB by GPS.....

NO WAY JOSE, would Steele risk his own Business and livelihood which relies on accurate investigating, for $150k by creating out of thin air a fake Dossier....

AND most of the Dossier has been verified, he got a lot of things RIGHT in it, the special counsel investigation has shown such.... what has NOT been verified, is the golden showers part, and the FBI and other intelligence agencies STATED they were not going to investigate that aspect of the Dossier.

yep!

and if they try to squash this investigation and hide it,

I and 200 other million Americans will shout and scream from the roof tops, until we get to see it! The others will be complicit, and silent, to please their new Messiah.

yep!

and if they try to squash this investigation and hide it,

I and 200 other million Americans will shout and scream from the roof tops, until we get to see it! The others will be complicit, and silent, to please their new Messiah.

Jesus are you people stupid.

When the report comes out, if it ever does, those that need to see it will and you can bet your stupid ass the Press will get it as well.

Sucks to be you.

With all the puckering up you're doing as a Trumper shows what your mouth is good for.
Oh and everyone that's should get it will get that report. If anyone ever gets it that is.

We will see.

Sucks to be you.

With all the puckering up you're doing as a Trumper shows what your mouth is good for.

We will see.

Well considering I don't "pucker for anyone" your post is bullshit.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

Forum List

Back