Hillary has to go under oath again and testify about emails

I am pretty sure he doesn't want anyone else with the report, that is why appointed a flunky to make sure they don't.
yep!

and if they try to squash this investigation and hide it,

I and 200 other million Americans will shout and scream from the roof tops, until we get to see it! The others will be complicit, and silent, to please their new Messiah.

Jesus are you people stupid.

When the report comes out, if it ever does, those that need to see it will and you can bet your stupid ass the Press will get it as well.

Doesn't every American need to see it or do you think just a privileged few need to see it

Yea nothing, but name calling and try to reduce the legitimacy of the investigation. In the mind of a Trumper that is really nothing.

What planet have you been living on.

Then why is he pissed off about it.

I am pretty sure you have done a helluva lot more sucking than I have.

Oh he's not pissed off. He'd like the report. So would everyone else.

I'm sure you suck just fine.

I am pretty sure he doesn't want anyone else with the report, that is why appointed a flunky to make sure they don't.

I will leave the sucking to you, sounds like you've got a pretty mouth.

Nah your mouth is much better for sucking.

With all the puckering up you're doing as a Trumper shows what your mouth is good for.
Oh and everyone that's should get it will get that report. If anyone ever gets it that is.

We will see.

Well considering I don't "pucker for anyone" your post is bullshit.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

That's all you Trumpers do.

Oh he's not pissed off. He'd like the report. So would everyone else.

I'm sure you suck just fine.

With all the puckering up you're doing as a Trumper shows what your mouth is good for.
Oh and everyone that's should get it will get that report. If anyone ever gets it that is.

We will see.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

Nah. Its what all you Hitlery people do.

yep!

I and 200 other million Americans will shout and scream from the roof tops, until we get to see it! The others will be complicit, and silent, to please their new Messiah.

When the report comes out, if it ever does, those that need to see it will and you can bet your stupid ass the Press will get it as well.

Doesn't every American need to see it or do you think just a privileged few need to see it

The press will report on it as well. Don't ever doubt that. Once the press gets it the world will have it.

We will see.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

You haven't seen me defending Hillary

yep!

The press will report on it as well. Don't ever doubt that. Once the press gets it the world will have it.

Yep it's going to be interesting.

You rightwing ass clowns better worry about the report Mueller is about to file
There is nothing to it...a big waste of tax dollars....

Is that why Trump and the right are doing everything they can to undermine his investigation.

Republican senators are trying to pass legislation to prevent Mueller from being fired.

The top Republican is working to block it

We will see.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

If you voted for her then you support her.

As hiLIARy is an accomplished liar she will butt slide through this if she faces an Obabble appointed judge. One can only hope that she faces a Real Judge instead.

Ever wonder why Mueller has a hit team of dem lawyers, and hasn't looked at a single democrat in his quest to find Russian interference? Nothing fishy about that. Plus, didn't there have to be a crime for an investigation in the first place, instead of just the selective fishing?

Ever wonder why Mueller has a hit team of dem lawyers, and hasn't looked at a single democrat in his quest to find Russian interference? Nothing fishy about that. Plus, didn't there have to be a crime for an investigation in the first place, instead of just the selective fishing?
And M and R are republicans?
Just to clarify you don't have to comit a crime to be impeached

So what.....that would just mean she has testified under oath twice as many times as Trump has.....big deal.

Now what would be news is Trump testifying under oath but we know that will never happen because it is 1000% assured he will lie...and that is not just me saying that, that is his own legal team saying that.

And M and R are republicans?
Just to clarify you don't have to comit a crime to be impeached
First, trump is the Pres.
Who cares about Vince Foster?
Here's the info
Checking Trump's claims on Mueller team's partisanship
Rated. 1/2 true which is a first for the orange blob

So what.....that would just mean she has testified under oath twice as many times as Trump has.....big deal.

Now what would be news is Trump testifying under oath but we know that will never happen because it is 1000% assured he will lie...and that is not just me saying that, that is his own legal team saying that.
I think trumps testifying is infinity.
Anything divided by zero

MASSIVE: Hillary Has To Go Under Oath AGAIN And Testify About Emails

Hillary Clinton is heading back under oath to testify about her use of a private email server in her capacity as Secretary of State, a federal judge ordered on Wednesday.

Eeeh they still won't do a thing to her no matter what she does, or who she kills they are the Elite part of the globalist they can do as they choose just you can't.

Nothing of the kind. I could answer these questions, and as Trump would say, the answered are a great big nothing burger. Judicial Watch has filed laws suit after law suit against the Clintons. The head of JW is obsessed with taking down the Clintons. So far, he hasn't won a single suit. I think it's time for the guys with the white coats to increase his med.

The Clinton email server was set up after Bill left the White House. The reason Hillary used it for her SS email is simple. Government servers were woefully out of date and slow. Government workers were limited to something like 25 megabytes of storage, regardless of their position within the government. Hillary talked to Colin Powell about email for her as SS and Powell recommended a private server for volume and storage. It's what the Bush administration did. Cheney admitted to wiping more than 500,000 government emails from that server, none of which were turned over to the archives, and no one has ever even raised an eyebrow over that.

As for the second question, Hillary only used email to communicate with other federal employees. She assumed that if she sent an email to the government server, they would have a copy of it, and she didn't need to retain it further.

Last but not least, the whole email thing is a made up scandal. Email is not used for truly sensitive information because it is not and will never be a secure form of communications. In fact, it's about the most insecure form of communication there is. Banks and law offices won't use it to send sensitive client information because when you hit the send button, you have no way of knowing who has access to the receiver's account.

But go ahead. Get exciting. Believe that maybe this time, you've got her. It's laughable. Why are you so determined to prosecute this woman who has done nothing but serve the general public for all of her adult life?
:boohoo:

We will see.

And yes we will see.

Pucker up.

If you voted for her then you support her.

I didn't vote 4 either one, I thought they were both trash.

I didn't vote 4 either one, I thought they were both trash.

idiot...

dont-vote-dont-complain.png

Forum List

Back