Hillary has to go under oath again and testify about emails

You Trumpers are the idiots and there was alot more on the ballot than just the president shithead.

you admitted to abandoning your responsibility to vote for POTUS... quit bitching re: outcome of presidential election and shut the fuck up tool...

You Trumpers are the idiots and there was alot more on the ballot than just the president shithead.

you admitted to abandoning your responsibility to vote for POTUS... quit bitching re: outcome of presidential election and shut the fuck up tool...

I didn't abandon a damn thing, that is how we ended up with the man we have 2day because morons like you just vote for whoever the Republican is. So a dickhead like you can shove it up your ass.

I didn't abandon a damn thing, that is how we ended up with the man we have 2day because morons like you just vote for whoever the Republican is. So a dickhead like you can shove it up your ass.

You really don't have no clue who I voted for do you? I hope you fail to vote again in 2020 because you don't have a political clue... Don't worry someone will instruct you on how to fill out your ballot if you decide to try to vote...

MASSIVE: Hillary Has To Go Under Oath AGAIN And Testify About Emails

Hillary Clinton is heading back under oath to testify about her use of a private email server in her capacity as Secretary of State, a federal judge ordered on Wednesday.

Eeeh they still won't do a thing to her no matter what she does, or who she kills they are the Elite part of the globalist they can do as they choose just you can't.

Get ready for a bunch more "I don't recall" statements. She is such a liar. If she really can't remember anything about her job as Sec. of State, why the hell did she think she had the brain power to be president?

Seriously, is she suffering from dementia or is the left ready to admit that she lies a LOT!!!

46081779_1053205294882410_4215712505005080576_n.jpg

Tow years later & its still Hillary in 80% of the posts, no more of my money on this stupid stuff, she paid the price she is not president, & holds zero office in our government.

MASSIVE: Hillary Has To Go Under Oath AGAIN And Testify About Emails

Hillary Clinton is heading back under oath to testify about her use of a private email server in her capacity as Secretary of State, a federal judge ordered on Wednesday.

Eeeh they still won't do a thing to her no matter what she does, or who she kills they are the Elite part of the globalist they can do as they choose just you can't.

The piece of shit will just lie like her and her husband always did. Like Obama did as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You rightwing ass clowns better worry about the report Mueller is about to file.

Fuck that clown Mueller ….

Hilarious.

Trump's phones are a bigger risk than emails several years old.

Trump gives secret material to the Russians.

When did Hillary ever do that? Short answer? Never!

O wise one please enlighten us of your inside knowledge of anything that happens in The Whitehouse. Mrs. Clinton deleted and destroyed 33,000 emails that were ordered to be turned over, Then destroyed blackberry's and other devices to obstruct any investigation into her illegal use of a Personal server. " Lucy You have some splainin' to do"

Forum List

Back