Hillary her negro's....LOLOLOLOLO

What will fix the "problem" more than anything is jobs. Jobs can't be sustained out of thin air, they come by way of a stronger economy. Taxing the shit out of people isn't going to boost the economy. Creating a less hostile atmosphere for business will boost the economy. So the GOP is the best hope for everyone, not just blacks.

I agree except whenever that idea is implemented by a republican the opposite happens. So the idea is a great one but their history of follow through is what people remember.
Wrong. We did great during Bush's term until the last year but he didn't create the big government policies or the get rich greed of the house flippers or the spending by Democrats. We also did Great during Reagan's term after the pitiful predecessor. So don't even mention history, you know none.

What will fix the "problem" more than anything is jobs. Jobs can't be sustained out of thin air, they come by way of a stronger economy. Taxing the shit out of people isn't going to boost the economy. Creating a less hostile atmosphere for business will boost the economy. So the GOP is the best hope for everyone, not just blacks.

I agree except whenever that idea is implemented by a republican the opposite happens. So the idea is a great one but their history of follow through is what people remember.
Wrong. We did great during Bush's term until the last year but he didn't create the big government policies or the get rich greed of the house flippers or the spending by Democrats. We also did Great during Reagan's term after the pitiful predecessor. So don't even mention history, you know none.

No Bush only created Homeland security (a big government policy), had his supporters stifle free speech by claiming anyone against the Iraq was were traitors and gave huge tax cuts to the rich while giving the middle finger to the poor and middle class. What a standup guy Bush was lol.

Thats true except its not. And all your explaining doesnt make people forget how shitty it is when a republican gets into office. So yes, their ideas are awesome...but it never happens so it doesnt mean anything.

No Bush only created Homeland security (a big government policy), had his supporters stifle free speech by claiming anyone against the Iraq was were traitors and gave huge tax cuts to the rich while giving the middle finger to the poor and middle class. What a standup guy Bush was lol.
Bush didn't have the authority to create Homeland Security by way of executive order. And I got a a tax break when the economy needed a jumpstart and by all accounts it worked but wasn't enough to save the economy later on. So no, it wasn't the finger to the middle class, you must be really young and didn't work then.

Thats true except its not. And all your explaining doesnt make people forget how shitty it is when a republican gets into office. So yes, their ideas are awesome...but it never happens so it doesnt mean anything.
Predictably, coming up with mindless platitudes is all you have.

Bush didn't have the authority to create Homeland Security by way of executive order. And I got a a tax break when the economy needed a jumpstart and by all accounts it worked but wasn't enough to save the economy later on. So no, it wasn't the finger to the middle class, you must be really young and didn't work then.

Nope I worked and got shafted. Nice try but again you only prove that you think your side's shit don't stink. Quite hypocritical.

Nope I worked and got shafted. Nice try but again you only prove that you think your side's shit don't stink. Quite hypocritical.
Huh? You got shafted at work and think that proves Bush's middle class tax breaks didn't really occur?

Sorry, history doesnt change because you dont like it. And people remember. You're bad :dunno:

getjobs.jpg

Sorry, history doesnt change because you dont like it. And people remember. You're bad :dunno:

No seriously, history doesnt bend to your whining. Republicans have a terrible jobs record and everyone knows it. Sorry, they should be better.

How these people, these mothers are allowing this woman to use them is just beyond reason. Prior to her announcing her run, did I miss anything? I don't recall this woman saying anything about these black murdered men, UNTIL BERNIE FORCED HER INTO ADDRESSING IT. Black Lives Matter was nothing to this woman, Obama was nothing to this woman...and now????? Where it not for Bernie....black people Hillary would be just taking you suckers for granted!! Stop supporting the Clintons, they are gonna break you heart people, really they are.

I hate hillary!!

And what is Trump, Cruz or Rubio's plan to address this problem? Oh yeah, they don't even talk about it. I hate Hillary as well, but don't be delusional into thinking the GOP gives one rat's ass about this problem either.

The GOP is a given, really? Save your protest for something substantial, this is about the Clintons that EXPLOIT US ALL THE TIME FOR POLITICAL GAIN TO FEED THEIR ASPIRATIONS AND LIKE THE SUCKERS WE ARE, WE KEEP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT. These people are no more pro black than the GOP

Black Lives Matter is an annoyance, nothing more and nothing less

The last time I addressed you, you sensitive person, I was placed on notice....so on that note, you sensitive person, you I am placing on ignore, have a nice day!!:ahole-1:

How these people, these mothers are allowing this woman to use them is just beyond reason. Prior to her announcing her run, did I miss anything? I don't recall this woman saying anything about these black murdered men, UNTIL BERNIE FORCED HER INTO ADDRESSING IT. Black Lives Matter was nothing to this woman, Obama was nothing to this woman...and now????? Where it not for Bernie....black people Hillary would be just taking you suckers for granted!! Stop supporting the Clintons, they are gonna break you heart people, really they are.

I hate hillary!!

And what is Trump, Cruz or Rubio's plan to address this problem? Oh yeah, they don't even talk about it. I hate Hillary as well, but don't be delusional into thinking the GOP gives one rat's ass about this problem either.

That's because they know how you are going to vote anyway. You will vote for whomever gives you the most freebies. You always have. You care less about voting for anyone who promises to create more jobs and cut the size and expense of big government. Were you actually to support a Republican candidate one time, you might garner more support from them. If you vote 90% for a Democrat and a Republican gets elected, then suck up your reward for doing so.
Uh, the last I noticed, the last two votes I made for President, was for Obama and unlike you sorry sap,s I got my money's worth and more. I hate to see the guy go and I have never said that about any president, including that first black motherfucker Bill. Hated him in the white house, hated his overly pathetic wife and I hope either Bernie or Trump wins...anybody but these walking talking welfare kings and queens, Hill and the GOP clowns!!

I hate hillary!!

That's because they know how you are going to vote anyway. You will vote for whomever gives you the most freebies. You always have. You care less about voting for anyone who promises to create more jobs and cut the size and expense of big government. Were you actually to support a Republican candidate one time, you might garner more support from them. If you vote 90% for a Democrat and a Republican gets elected, then suck up your reward for doing so.
Uh, the last I noticed, the last two votes I made for President, was for Obama and unlike you sorry sap,s I got my money's worth and more. I hate to see the guy go and I have never said that about any president, including that first black motherfucker Bill. Hated him in the white house, hated his overly pathetic wife and I hope either Bernie or Trump wins...anybody but these walking talking welfare kings and queens, Hill and the GOP clowns!!

Well, we all make mistakes. Cheer up.

Forum List

Back