Hillary interviewed today for 3 and half hours by the FBI

I can't find anything about Epstein "hanging out" with Trump. Can you point me in the right direction, shitstain

You're unaware that Trump is being sued over the rape he allegedly inflicted on an underage girl at one of Epstein's parties? it looks like the fact-filters that your masters have put in place are working well.

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits
---
Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that:
---

That's why once Trump became the nominee, most Republicans instantly dropped the "Bill Clinton is a pedophile!" line. Given Trump's long association of partying with Epstein, and given there's an independent witness to the alleged rape, there's much more evidence to put a pedophile label on Trump, so that line of attack hurts Trump much more.

And yes, given the timing, such stories should be approached with caution. It's why I don't bring it up, except to throw it in the face of a guy trying to paint Clinton as a pedophile. In such a case, it's completely justifiable.
That has nothing to do with HR Haldeman Clinton.

I can't find anything about Epstein "hanging out" with Trump. Can you point me in the right direction, shitstain

You're unaware that Trump is being sued over the rape he allegedly inflicted on an underage girl at one of Epstein's parties? it looks like the fact-filters that your masters have put in place are working well.

---
Plaintiff Jane Doe, proceeding under a pseudonym, brings this action against Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein, and alleges that:
---

That's why once Trump became the nominee, most Republicans instantly dropped the "Bill Clinton is a pedophile!" line. Given Trump's long association of partying with Epstein, and given there's an independent witness to the alleged rape, there's much more evidence to put a pedophile label on Trump, so that line of attack hurts Trump much more.

And yes, given the timing, such stories should be approached with caution. It's why I don't bring it up, except to throw it in the face of a guy trying to paint Clinton as a pedophile. In such a case, it's completely justifiable.

What other reason is there for Bill Clinton to ride pedophile air, asshole? Flying somewhere for a manacure?

Go fuck your self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the moral of the story is that even after you've learned Trump is a pedophile (by your own standards, not mine), you still suck his ass.

Just making it clear where we both stand. I don't suck the ass of anyone I consider to be a pedophile, while you do.

So the moral of the story is that even after you've learned Trump is a pedophile (by your own standards), you still suck his ass.

Just making it clear where we both stand. I don't suck the asses of anyone I consider to be a pedophile, and you do.

keep posting your nonsense nutter

---
---

sure nutter

It's clear he has his mouth on someone's nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 Benghazi hearings, including that circus your guys ran, and Hillary was not found to have done anything wrong
Nothing wrong except she is responsible for the deaths of. 4 Americans and blamed it on a guy who made a video. She is a criminal.

Anne Stevens sister of ambassador Stevens blamed the Republicans not Hillary. Start with that maybe you will make some common sense to yourself.

Could this be why Bill was in such a rush to meet with Loretta Lynch...despite all the backlash that generated.

I would guess he had lynch relay a message to obama...something to the effect...if you indict hillary we will reveal stuff you do not want revealed. Just my opinion...I could be wrong.
If that's the case then Lynch will allege sexual assault by Hillary's husband.

moron
Right. Clinton is not a sexual predator who cheated on Hillary and she is not using his name as a platform for her political career.
Moron.

Right. Your cult leader has far more affairs with married women that you can think even considered open marriage with his ex wife maples.

Could this be why Bill was in such a rush to meet with Loretta Lynch...despite all the backlash that generated.

I would guess he had lynch relay a message to obama...something to the effect...if you indict hillary we will reveal stuff you do not want revealed. Just my opinion...I could be wrong.
If that's the case then Lynch will allege sexual assault by Hillary's husband.

moron
Right. Clinton is not a sexual predator who cheated on Hillary and she is not using his name as a platform for her political career.
Moron.

Right. Your cult leader has far more affairs with married women that you can think even considered open marriage with his ex wife maples.
What 'cult leader' are you talking about and where did I reference anyone beyond Mr and Mrs Bill Clinton?

Since you and SenorChiefPedophileAsslicker keep bringing it up, I'll keep hammering you for your support of someone who you define as a pedophile.

You two say hanging out with Epstein makes someone a pedophile.

Trump and Bill Clinton both hung out with Epstein.

It would be okay for a person to say neither man is pedophile, as I do.

It would be okay for a person to condemn both of them for being pedophiles.

It's not okay for you to set standards that define both Trump and Clinton as pedophiles, and then condemn Clinton while sucking Trump's ass. That means you're sucking the ass of someone you've defined to be a pedophile.

Most of the people here have figured that out, which is why they're not setting standards that define either Trump and Clinton as pedophiles. Only you two are doing that, and then proudly sucking the ass of one of the pedophiles. Did you seriously think you could do that without being called on it?

Since you and SenorChiefPedophileAsslicker keep bringing it up, I'll keep hammering you for your support of someone who you define as a pedophile.

You two say hanging out with Epstein makes someone a pedophile.

Trump and Bill Clinton both hung out with Epstein.

It would be okay for a person to say neither man is pedophile, as I do.

It would be okay for a person to condemn both of them for being pedophiles.

It's not okay for you to set standards that define both Trump and Clinton as pedophiles, and then condemn Clinton while sucking Trump's ass. That means you're sucking the ass of someone you've defined to be a pedophile.

Most of the people here have figured that out, which is why they're not setting standards that define either Trump and Clinton as pedophiles. Only you two are doing that, and then proudly sucking the ass of one of the pedophiles. Did you seriously think you could do that without being called on it?

you are not "hammering" anyone dummy

---
---

vooh7q.jpg

So the moral of the story is that even after you've learned Trump is a pedophile (by your own standards, not mine), you still suck his ass.

Just making it clear where we both stand. I don't suck the ass of anyone I consider to be a pedophile, while you do.

2qcpmjq.jpg

What's laughable is that it's taken this long for them to interview her.

I disagree.

It is good strategy to interview and learn as much as e possible before interviewing the subject of the investigation. By then they have all the statements from the other witnesses along with all the evidence gathered. There were six top officials present at the meeting including Director iComey.

What's laughable is that it's taken this long for them to interview her.

I disagree.

It is good strategy to interview and learn as much as e possible before interviewing the subject of the investigation. By then they have all the statements from the other witnesses along with all the evidence gathered. There were six top officials present at the meeting including Director iComey.

If you really want to put the screws to someone that you believe is prone to lying, Markle...the best way to do it is to get them to answer questions as many times as possible and then compare the answers. Liars can't keep their stories straight. It's a crime to lie to Federal investigators. That's what put Scooter Libby behind bars. I don't think Hillary can testify for any length of time and not lie unless she's taking the 5th. If she does THAT then her campaign for President becomes problematic.

Lynch might not know what the FBI investigation revealed. What Clinton wanted was more than likely a promise not to indict based on the FBI investigation.

The Clinton's play hardball. Bill waited half an hour to "just bump into Loretta Lynch". Bill Clinton simply wanted a few minutes or so..."'splain" to Lynch how things were GOING TO GO, in case she had any doubts as to who was in charge.

Loretta+Lynch+Loretta+Lynch+Meets+Victims+iJGZrZ1igIVl.jpg

Every time I see this picture of the "LYNCHMAN" waddling up to meet Blow Job Clinton....I hear this music.....

Terrible to say but I have no clue as to how she can fit her feet into those shoes?

Lynch might not know what the FBI investigation revealed. What Clinton wanted was more than likely a promise not to indict based on the FBI investigation.
Nope, Clinton's play hardball. He was just double checking that she understood how things work in the Clinton world. That you know, there will be openings on the Supreme Court but...in the unlikely event there were charges brought against Hillary or himself, Lynch's reputation could suffer, her husbands...their cats might die suddenly. Just strange coincidences.

Breaking News: Clinton Interviewed by FBI for 3 and 1/2 Hours About Private Email Server
She still got special treatment
They should have taken her in and interviewed her on their turf like they would have with any of us

She "volunteered" to come in that specific day because it was a long weekend and would be out of the news cycle and she'd be home free.

Forum List

Back