Hillary is a congentital liar

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
It never ends with this evil bitch!
Endless scandals. Endless lies. Endless criminal acts.
Hillary is only a few weeks away from having to put on the most massive coughing fit in american history.

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

Clinton's claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

(snip)
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.

Expect to see her statement morph in the near future as it is rapidly shown to be false. Of course the sycophants will all line up to clap approvingly and insist that each new iteration is the correct one.

:eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: ............... :eusa_liar: .............. :eusa_liar:

Clinton's claim that the FBI director said her email answers were ‘truthful’

(snip)
—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.
But but but b...........

13879337_1128594780550082_6912775606148216091_n.jpg

you know she is lying whenever she answers a question with "Well, At The Time"....right,,,thats like Anthony Weener saying,,,,well at the time, the girl i met on line said she was 21.

hacks who twist her comments just to call them LIES are the dishonest ones.

reading for comprehension is a wonderful thing; dishonest hacks should try it some time...

Forum List

Back