Hillary is Done and she knows it.

Hillary makes a terrible personal appearance. Men are forgiven much of their appearance. Women are forgiven nothing. She's old, her last facelift is already fading. She's gone from overweight to morbidly fat. She moves with difficulty. She falls, needs to be held up, propped up by pillows when she sits. She has seizures.

Hilly is one event away from a complete collapse of her campaign. As it is, her inability to handle the rigors of the ordinary campaign are bleeding her.

what a sad election, if there was an alternative like a Reagan this one would be in the bag, I think Romney could have won this one. The fact is neither party has put forward anybody decent for along time, politics is changing fast for the worse.

Hillary is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the worse the Dems have run since maybe McGovern. But in defiance of all reason the GOP nominated the one guy she can beat easily.

A guy that conservatives weren't happy with. And the general electorate can't stand.

Hillary makes a terrible personal appearance. Men are forgiven much of their appearance. Women are forgiven nothing. She's old, her last facelift is already fading. She's gone from overweight to morbidly fat. She moves with difficulty. She falls, needs to be held up, propped up by pillows when she sits. She has seizures.

Hilly is one event away from a complete collapse of her campaign. As it is, her inability to handle the rigors of the ordinary campaign are bleeding her.

what a sad election, if there was an alternative like a Reagan this one would be in the bag, I think Romney could have won this one. The fact is neither party has put forward anybody decent for along time, politics is changing fast for the worse.

Hillary is a remarkably weak candidate, probably the worse the Dems have run since maybe McGovern. But in defiance of all reason the GOP nominated the one guy she can beat easily.

A guy that conservatives weren't happy with. And the general electorate can't stand.

Who is hated and despised by the Political Class, the very people who shit on the middle class every single time and yet the middle class has been voting for them since time began. I can't stand trump but i have to say I LIKE the fact that the political class is afraid of him. And i think that is why he actually has a 50/50 shot at winning. It is becoming clear that hilary isn't crushing him, as she should be, considering she has outspent him 60 million to maybe 1 million so far.

Who is hated and despised by the Political Class, the very people who shit on the middle class every single time and yet the middle class has been voting for them since time began. I can't stand trump but i have to say I LIKE the fact that the political class is afraid of him. And i think that is why he actually has a 50/50 shot at winning. It is becoming clear that hilary isn't crushing him, as she should be, considering she has outspent him 60 million to maybe 1 million so far.
People around the world are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what such a fascist will do to the world. Americans are afraid of Trump because they are afraid of what an ignorant man, a shallow thinker, a reactionary and racist will do to America.

No one is 'afraid' of him because he has a distant chance of winning the election. The fear is about the harm he will do if he actually gets elected. Even major GOP members 'fear' him.

Its far lower than 50-50. Which is way higher than it should be. No one like Trump should ever sit in the oval office. The man is a blithering incompetent with impulse control issues, ludicrously thin skinned, delusions of knowledge he simply doesn't have, and dangerously fascist instincts.

He's proposed;

- Turning over US citizens to the military for military tribunals
- Bringing back torture and 'worse'.
- Targeted revenge killings of non-combatant women and children by our military.
- Imprisoning his political opponent if he wins.
- Creating 'purity tests'.
- Having enormous 'deportation teams' sweeping the US.

All while having a college freshmen's understanding of the issues at hand and an instinct toward conspiracy that call the man's sanity into question.

I mean, the Birther Conspiracy? Ted Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy Assasination plot? And the only way he can lose Pennsylvania (a state no republican has won since 1988, where Trump himself is 13 points behind) is if the vote is rigged against him?

This transcends politics. I don't want this man looking at a picture of the White House.

He's proposed;

- Targeted revenge killings of non-combatant women and children by our military.

All while having a college freshmen's understanding of the issues at hand and an instinct toward conspiracy that call the man's sanity into question.

I mean, the Birther Conspiracy? Ted Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy Assasination plot? And the only way he can lose Pennsylvania (a state no republican has won since 1988, where Trump himself is 13 points behind) is if the vote is rigged against him?

This transcends politics. I don't want this man looking at a picture of the White House.

partisan :bs1: unless you come up with a valid:link:

He's proposed;

partisan :bs1: unless you come up with a valid:link:

Pick your favorite two and I'll provide you with links for each.

But I'm not spoon feeding you links for every fascist, stupid shit Trump has ever said just because you don't know a thing about the man. Given the sheer volume of dangerous horseshit that comes tumbling out of his orange mouth, I could do little else.

Skylar is full of partisan :bsflag:

Uh-huh. I told you you could pick your favorite two claims and I'd provide links for you.

But.....you already know that my post is accurate. You already know the the kind of inept, incompetent, fascist shit that Trump regularly spews. So when I offer to *show* you with evidence....

......you flee.

Gee, how did I know that was coming?

I never went anywhere. You make claims re: a Presidential candidate and I asked you to back up your accusations with valid links and you wuss out by saying you will confirms 2 of 6. Provide valid documentation for the 6 or go to bed...

Goodnight snookums...

I never went anywhere. You make claims re: a Presidential candidate and I asked you to back up your accusations with valid links and you wuss out by saying you will confirms 2 of 6. Provide valid documentation for the 6 or go to bed...

Goodnight snookums...
Laughing.....and I gave you a golden opportunity to pick your favorite two claims and have them verified. But since we both know I'm right....you gave me excuses instead of the two claims you'd like backed up.

When you finally muster the courage to pick your two...I'll be happy to walk you through the fascist shit Trump has proposed.

Until then, keep running.

When you can document your 6 accusations instead of giving excuses you might make it an adult communication... After all you started the bullshit but can't finish it... Just like a liberal...

When you can document your 6 accusations instead of giving excuses you might make it an adult communication... After all you started the bullshit but can't finish it... Just like a liberal...

You can pick any 2.....and still you refuse. You know I'm right, which is why you keep giving me chickenshit excuses rather than just picking the pair of claims you'd like me to verify.

Whenever you're ready, pick your pair. Until then.....keep that tail tucked tightly between those tender haunches. Because the inept shit that Trump keeps spewing isn't changing.

Which might explain why you keep running.

I am not running anywhere. You made accusations in a post... I asked you to provide valid links to prove accuracy. You said no but I will do a half ass job and provide 2. That was not the deal, I asked for validation of your post or it was Bullshit. Guess what it must be bull shit because you have spent a crazy amount of time running from you obligations to prove the accuracy of the post... I think you are getting weaker by the post...

I am not running anywhere. You made accusations in a post... I asked you to provide valid links to prove accuracy. You said no but I will do a half ass job and provide 2. That was not the deal, I asked for validation of your post or it was Bullshit. Guess what it must be bull shit because you have spent a crazy amount of time running from you obligations to prove the accuracy of the post... I think you are getting weaker by the post...

Clearly you are. As you refuse to pick the 2 you want backed up....because you know I've accurately relayed Trump's nonsense.

Try again. This time without the long excuses.....and with the pair you'd like links for.

You are the one that is running asshole... You can't back up your bullshit like the looser you really are...

I'm right here......allowing you to pick your favorite 2 claims. And have me demonstrate for you and everyone else what a inept, fascist idiot Trump is.

But you already that I'm right. So rather than picking the 2 you want me to back and getting the evidence you've asked for....

......you give me sniveling excuses why you can't.

Keep running.

Forum List

Back