Hillary is Done and she knows it.

Why bother making a claim if you are afraid to back it up?

I'm right here, waiting to back up your favorite two.

Pick them. Or give me more chickenshit excuses why you can't....while I point and laugh.

Either works for me.

You must be one of the Soros paid trolls that get a nickel a piece for posts...

I'm the guy laughing his ass off as you give me excuse after excuse why you won't pick your favorite 2 claims and get the links you asked for.

Laughing....we both know I'm right.

Suzie I can do this all day, I'm retired and have no immediate plans so bring it on bitch...

You can run with your tail between your legs all day? Not much to brag about.

Here's the post that sent you running, boy. And I made *way* more than 6 claims:

Its far lower than 50-50. Which is way higher than it should be. No one like Trump should ever sit in the oval office. The man is a blithering incompetent with impulse control issues, ludicrously thin skinned, delusions of knowledge he simply doesn't have, and dangerously fascist instincts.

He's proposed;

- Turning over US citizens to the military for military tribunals
- Bringing back torture and 'worse'.
- Targeted revenge killings of non-combatant women and children by our military.
- Imprisoning his political opponent if he wins.
- Creating 'purity tests'.
- Having enormous 'deportation teams' sweeping the US.

All while having a college freshmen's understanding of the issues at hand and an instinct toward conspiracy that call the man's sanity into question.

I mean, the Birther Conspiracy? Ted Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy Assasination plot? And the only way he can lose Pennsylvania (a state no republican has won since 1988, where Trump himself is 13 points behind) is if the vote is rigged against him?

This transcends politics. I don't want this man looking at a picture of the White House.

Pick your two. Or keep running.

C'mon boy......pick which two of my myriad of claims you'd like me to provide links for.

Because 2 is all you're getting. But you get to pick which 2. Or......you get nothing. Its your choice.

You're stalling.....because we both know my post was accurate.

Hillary is Done and she knows it. And here is the post you are running from...

From professional conspiracy theorist Wayne Allyn Root?

Laughing.......who has changed their campaign manager 3 times? Who is trailing in both the national polls as well as must win battleground states? Who is having their ass handed to him on both fundraising *and* campaign spending?

Spoiler Alert: Its not Hillary.

Do the nickels add up that quickly? Do you need the money that bad?

So you ran screaming from my post, unable to cite a single claim you even disagreed with, despite my offer to back up any two claims.....

....and now you're making up a brand new conspiracy?

Damn, son......you really do have shit to do.

Now you are caught in another lie... You know exactly where that link lead to, but you want to divert attention to your bullshit...

He's proposed;

- Targeted revenge killings of non-combatant women and children by our military.

All while having a college freshmen's understanding of the issues at hand and an instinct toward conspiracy that call the man's sanity into question.

I mean, the Birther Conspiracy? Ted Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy Assasination plot? And the only way he can lose Pennsylvania (a state no republican has won since 1988, where Trump himself is 13 points behind) is if the vote is rigged against him?

This transcends politics. I don't want this man looking at a picture of the White House.

partisan :bs1: unless you come up with a valid:link:

Now you are caught in another lie... You know exactly where that link lead to, but you want to divert attention to your bullshit...

He's proposed;

partisan :bs1: unless you come up with a valid:link:

So you're not making up another batshit conspiracy about George Soros?

And pick a point in my post you even disagree with. Hell pick 2....and I'll disabuse you of your misconceptions about the Donald.

But if you can't even cite a single point you disagree with, then what have you been babbling about?

Forum List

Back