Hillary is full of...

It's entertaining to watch the Left squirm.

Billary is far from invincible, she hasn't even started the Election grind yet and her side is all over her.

Oh yes and Jason?

Your free ride will be ending soon, a Republican President means you'll have to go back to work.
Maybe, maybe not. Right now there is almost no one that presents a real challenge to her taking the white house. Uncountably, a few will show up as we get closer to the election but I doubt she will not revive the nomination and if Jeb is the republican candidate (as I suspect because everyone will say he is 'electable') then Hillary will take the election.

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!

Convenience, my ass. If carrying two phones is too difficult, then the entire job must have been too much for her to handle. If Benghazi is any indication, it was too hard for her to deal with her responsibilities.

The reason that all official business should be done on secure government computers is for occasions just like this. Now she thinks she can print out select emails to turn over and no one will be any the wiser as to what she opted to keep private.

It's laughable that she is saying she doesn't want to allow access to the server because it's no one else's business what is in her private emails, but weren't we all told by NSA that none of us can expect privacy with today's technology?

Hillary needs to allow all emails in that account to be viewed so all the pertinent ones can be seen. We can't allow her to cherry pick what she wants investigators to know. I believe the whole reason she did it this way was to control all access to the emails.

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!

Convenience, my ass. If carrying two phones is too difficult, then the entire job must have been too much for her to handle. If Benghazi is any indication, it was too hard for her to deal with her responsibilities.

The reason that all official business should be done on secure government computers is for occasions just like this. Now she thinks she can print out select emails to turn over and no one will be any the wiser as to what she opted to keep private.

It's laughable that she is saying she doesn't want to allow access to the server because it's no one else's business what is in her private emails, but weren't we all told by NSA that none of us can expect privacy with today's technology?

Hillary needs to allow all emails in that account to be viewed so all the pertinent ones can be seen. We can't allow her to cherry pick what she wants investigators to know. I believe the whole reason she did it this way was to control all access to the emails.
The sad part is the the government does indeed have full precedence to seize the server but they have not. Instead, weeks have gone by where she has been able to selectively delete information that she deems necessary.

And people are defending this. It is almost like open, honest and transparent government is something that people are afraid of.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

Yep, she thinks we're that stupid. What she fails to realize is everything she says is recorded and just two weeks ago, when asked which she preferred Iphone or Android, she admitted to having both an Iphone and a Blackberry.

And then you have this:

Hillary Clinton: I sent personal emails to my husband. Bill: I don't use email

Hillary Clinton deepened the suspicions of her critics on Tuesday when she said that the private server she kept in her home to store her email "contains personal communications from my husband and me".

There is only one problem with that: just this week a spokesman for Bill Clinton said the former president does not use email at all.

Lies upon lies, good job there hildabeast.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

The sad part is the the government does indeed have full precedence to seize the server but they have not. Instead, weeks have gone by where she has been able to selectively delete information that she deems necessary.

And people are defending this. It is almost like open, honest and transparent government is something that people are afraid of.

It isn't much different then what happened when Foster was killed. His office was swept clean by Clinton operatives before investigators could search his office. Tampering with evidence and nothing is ever done.

It's entertaining to watch the Left squirm.

Billary is far from invincible, she hasn't even started the Election grind yet and her side is all over her.

Oh yes and Jason?

Your free ride will be ending soon, a Republican President means you'll have to go back to work.
Maybe, maybe not. Right now there is almost no one that presents a real challenge to her taking the white house. Uncountably, a few will show up as we get closer to the election but I doubt she will not revive the nomination and if Jeb is the republican candidate (as I suspect because everyone will say he is 'electable') then Hillary will take the election.

I have pretty much resolved myself to Hillary winning. Not because she is the right person but because of identity politics. 47 percent will vote D if Hitler ran so that is quite the advantage going in. The liberals only care about name recognition that is it and the D behind the name. I am sure lots of them think they screwed her in 2008 and now is payback time.

as pointless as Republicans are, as much shit they stir up about every pointless non-issue they can conjure, and as divided as they have become, a roadkill could and will beat the GOP candidate in 2016.... count on it.

as pointless as Republicans are, as much shit they stir up about every pointless non-issue they can conjure, and as divided as they have become, a roadkill could and will beat the GOP candidate in 2016.... count on it.

And what is your point? :lmao:

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

yes full of shit

shit..shit... SHIT

we don't like smart asses like her....do we...

nope we do not...

I can not understand how Americans are not sick of the Clintonian shit....?

Are they stupid or what?

Hillary Clinton Uses Email Press Conference To Annihilate Republicans Over Iran Letter

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton turned the tables on Republicans by using the press conference about her emails to obliterate the 47 Republican senators who tried to…

You are a dumbfuck.

You'd swallow her jizz wouldn't you?
Only a fucked up white entitled worried about his manhood clown would write that.;..fuck you and every mother fornicating Right wing douche for your political asshole beliefs ...

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

yes full of shit

shit..shit... SHIT

nope we do not...

Are they stupid or what?

Just loyal....to a fault,the size of the San Andreas.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

yes full of shit

shit..shit... SHIT

nope we do not...

Are they stupid or what?

Ah well, Americans LOVE their Royal Families, don't they? Who cares if it means the death of a nation? The Clintons (and I would put the Bush's in the same boat) are the most corrupt assholes ever to hold public office. Completely above the law. Do the American people care? Nope.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

yes full of shit

shit..shit... SHIT

nope we do not...

Are they stupid or what?

Ah well, Americans LOVE their Royal Families, don't they? Who cares if it means the death of a nation? The Clintons (and I would put the Bush's in the same boat) are the most corrupt assholes ever to hold public office. Completely above the law. Do the American people care? Nope.

Not enough of em to make a difference.
But yeah,if we continue down the path dems and repubs are leading us we're screwed.
We need to go back to a Constitutional government.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!
Anyone notice how she can't look anyone in the eye when she's lying?

Forum List

Back