Hillary is full of...

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed two gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".

Last edited:
Like a bunch of whiny old ladies in a rest home. Must be tough having Hillary and Obama as your only focuses in life.

Must be tough being so tunnel visioned you can't see her for what she is
What she is is the next President of the United States of America.
How bad is the freakout going to be when she isn't?

I see the fetal position and thumb sucking coming on when she isn't

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed to gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".

She was probably referring to sex toys,because we all know bill fucks everyone but her.

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed to gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".

She was probably referring to sex toys,because we all know bill fucks everyone but her.
god i wished something would of asked Hillary if she kept her second gadget up her butt when "Not In Use".

Didn't Colin Powell say when he was Secretary of state he used his own private server as well?

god i wished something would of asked Hillary if she kept her second gadget up her butt when "Not In Use".

Right next to her wallet on a chain...

as pointless as Republicans are, as much shit they stir up about every pointless non-issue they can conjure, and as divided as they have become, a roadkill could and will beat the GOP candidate in 2016.... count on it.

Just like the Republicans won't take over Congress in the 2014 mid-terms.

Didn't Colin Powell say when he was Secretary of state he used his own private server as well?

Did Powell run for president? Did he use it for official business? Did he have his own server?
Yes he used his own private server instead of the gvts when he was Secretary of State for his govt/state dept emails and he said it is not illegal to do such.

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!
They did an IP address check on her server and it showed it was located in a government office in NYC, not at her home, so the server isn't being protected by the Secret Service, and isn't in her private residence. One more lie exposed.

Did Powell run for president? Did he use it for official business? Did he have his own server?
Yes he used his own private server instead of the gvts when he was Secretary of State for his govt/state dept emails and he said it is not illegal to do such.
Course he didn't delete his emails either, or did he? I don't remember them requesting his emails after he caused a bunch of his diplomats to get get killed because of lax security, and I don't remember there being any investigation inside the State Department over emails. Hillary claims she has the right to destroy evidence because her emails (30,000 of them) were deemed personal.

Course he didn't delete his emails either, or did he? I don't remember them requesting his emails after he caused a bunch of his diplomates to get get killed because of lax security, and I don't remember there being any investigation inside the State Department over emails. Hillary claims she has the right to destroy evidence because her emails (30,000 of them) were deemed personal.
deleting her emails does not destroy them...there is always a backup somewhere.

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!
They did an IP address check on her server and it showed it was located in a government office in NYC, not at her home, so the server isn't being protected by the Secret Service, and isn't in her private residence. One more lie exposed.

It sounds like she's trying to claim the actual server was under SS protection.
Most of us understand that hackers dont need physical access to the server to hack it.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

she not only believes it

she knows it

with the sheeple any answer or no answer at all is acceptable

We just have to take her word that she never transmitted classified information on her server. No discussions with the president (classified), no talking about her schedule (classified), nothing to do with private discussions with foreign dignitaries (classified).

Did she ever do her job, or was she just greasing everyone for donations? Nigeria paid her foundation half a billion. I wonder what they expected in return?

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed two gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".
10527313_1041843542496918_4049182514034403620_n.jpg

We just have to take her word that she never transmitted classified information on her server. No discussions with the president (classified), no talking about her schedule (classified), nothing to do with private discussions with foreign dignitaries (classified).

Did she ever do her job, or was she just greasing everyone for donations? Nigeria paid her foundation half a billion. I wonder what they expected in return?
you see that attitude is contradictory to the law

it is the governments job to determine

which emails are private

which are classified

which are public

not the other way around

hillary has broke the law(s)

by switching roles

Course he didn't delete his emails either, or did he? I don't remember them requesting his emails after he caused a bunch of his diplomates to get get killed because of lax security, and I don't remember there being any investigation inside the State Department over emails. Hillary claims she has the right to destroy evidence because her emails (30,000 of them) were deemed personal.

Deleting is the same as destroying regardless if there are copies elsewhere. She is destroying evidence along with obstructing justice. If they find out that she destroyed evidence of wrongdoing she's going to be charged with a crime. Regardless, she doesn't have the right to decide what emails need to be turned over. The only reason it was discovered that she only used a private account was because somebody leaked it to the press and blew her cover.

Deleting is the same as destroying regardless if there are copies elsewhere. She is destroying evidence along with obstructing justice. If they find out that she destroyed evidence of wrongdoing she's going to be charged with a crime. Regardless, she doesn't have the right to decide what emails need to be turned over. The only reason it was discovered that she only used a private account was because somebody leaked it to the press.

Deleting is the same as destroying

the intent to do so was there

Forum List

Back