Hillary is full of...

We just have to take her word that she never transmitted classified information on her server. No discussions with the president (classified), no talking about her schedule (classified), nothing to do with private discussions with foreign dignitaries (classified).

Did she ever do her job, or was she just greasing everyone for donations? Nigeria paid her foundation half a billion. I wonder what they expected in return?
I'm sure she had plenty of conversations with the president and others in the state dept.... So did Colin Powell using his private SECURE server.

Did Powell run for president? Did he use it for official business? Did he have his own server?
Yes he used his own private server instead of the gvts when he was Secretary of State for his govt/state dept emails and he said it is not illegal to do such.
Course he didn't delete his emails either, or did he? I don't remember them requesting his emails after he caused a bunch of his diplomates to get get killed because of lax security, and I don't remember there being any investigation inside the State Department over emails. Hillary claims she has the right to destroy evidence because her emails (30,000 of them) were deemed personal.
deleting her emails does not destroy them...there is always a backup somewhere.

Deleting is the same as destroying regardless if there are copies elsewhere. She is destroying evidence along with obstructing justice. If they find out that she destroyed evidence of wrongdoing she's going to be charged with a crime. Regardless, she doesn't have the right to decide what emails need to be turned over. The only reason it was discovered that she only used a private account was because somebody leaked it to the press.

Deleting is the same as destroying

the intent to do so was there
so every time.e you delete an email from your mom, you Destroyed it?

Didn't Colin Powell say when he was Secretary of state he used his own private server as well?

Did Powell run for president? Did he use it for official business? Did he have his own server?
Yes he used his own private server instead of the gvts when he was Secretary of State for his govt/state dept emails and he said it is not illegal to do such.
Course he didn't delete his emails either, or did he? I don't remember them requesting his emails after he caused a bunch of his diplomates to get get killed because of lax security, and I don't remember there being any investigation inside the State Department over emails. Hillary claims she has the right to destroy evidence because her emails (30,000 of them) were deemed personal.
deleting her emails does not destroy them...there is always a backup somewhere.

Deleting is the same as destroying regardless if there are copies elsewhere. She is destroying evidence along with obstructing justice. If they find out that she destroyed evidence of wrongdoing she's going to be charged with a crime. Regardless, she doesn't have the right to decide what emails need to be turned over. The only reason it was discovered that she only used a private account was because somebody leaked it to the press and blew her cover.

I believe Sidney Blumenthal got hacked which led to Billary getting caught.

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed two gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".

Yet all believe she can't access two email accounts from the same phone.

well Democrats only speak to the "Terminally Doltish" so when Hillary said she needed two gadgets, those who support her just assumed that she is still the smartest woman on earth. (even though no one really sees her as "A Woman".

Yet all believe she can't access two email accounts from the same phone.

Maybe she is right and the brain injury she suffered is worse then anyone thought.

Powell says it's not illegal.... he did the same as Hillary while Secretary of state, with his own secure private server.

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!
the you can toast us when we say madame president with the democrats in super majority in the congress ... the whining will be deafening ... when you walk in the parks you will hear a high pitch sound ... why that's republicans whining .... I can hear it now... little billye says, mommy whats that noise ??? well Billye, that's the sound of repub-lie-cans being forced to do the will of the people :woohoo:

..SHIT!!!!
She claimed she didnt want to carry two phones as an excuse as to why she used her own server.
So does she really believe we're so stupid as to think she doesnt know you can have more than one email account on a phone?

She's toast!!
the you can toast us when we say madame president with the democrats in super majority in the congress ... the whining will be deafening ... when you walk in the parks you will hear a high pitch sound ... why that's republicans whining .... I can hear it now... little billye says, mommy whats that noise ??? well Billye, that's the sound of repub-lie-cans being forced to do the will of the people :woohoo:

dream on, take another hit on the crack pipe.

Powell says it's not illegal.... he did the same as Hillary while Secretary of state, with his own secure private server.
really ... if a repub-lie-can does it, its ok ... if a dem does it, its the crime of the century ... if republicans aren't whining they're not happy

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

Yeah.....just like those mid terms.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

if any one is on crack that would be you and the rest of the right wing nut jobs here ... they totally ignore what the laws are... all they want to do is hear hillary talking dirty to bill

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

if any one is on crack that would be you and the rest of the right wing nut jobs here ... they totally ignore what the laws are... all they want to do is hear hillary talking dirty to bill

If she's done nothing wrong she shouldnt have a problem with handing over the server right?

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

mid terms is the only way they can get elected ... that the only time republicans ever get control... when you see it going down as I posted here you will here your self whining with the rest of them

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

mid terms is the only way they can get elected ... that the only time republicans ever get control... when you see it going down as I posted here you will here your self whining with the rest of them

:lmao:

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

If she's done nothing wrong she shouldnt have a problem with handing over the server right?
its not a question of she did nothing wrong... the real question here is why should she have to give up her personal emails at the whims of you righties ... she doesn't ...she like the rest of us has the right to privacy ... there isn't any amount of whining from the right that can make her give them up

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

its not a question of she did nothing wrong... the real question here is why should she have to give up her personal emails at the whims of you righties ... she doesn't ...she like the rest of us has the right to privacy ... there isn't any amount of whining from the right that can make her give them up

If she didnt want to give em up she should have used a government email account for government business. Ya ignoranus...

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

and the whining begins ... as I said whiner, she doesn't have to show us any of her emails ... deal with it and stop your whining

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

She has to give up the emails regarding her duties as Sec of State. That' the law, and w/o the server there is no way of knowing if she released all those emails. She's trying to use "personal" to hide what she has to release.

..SHIT!!!!

She's toast!!

and the whining begins ... as I said whiner, she doesn't have to show us any of her emails ... deal with it and stop your whining

So you're saying she doesnt have to archive government emails?:lmao:

Forum List

Back