Hillary is no longer America`s most admired woman

Just further proof that the American Public is mentally deficient and we need to stop asking (or caring) what they think about things.

Interesting to see the Hildebeast replaced by a man!

yvtpm9z93q601.jpg

Both Hillary, and the Obamas are now IRRELEVANT. Who cares what some poll says about them?

Ivanka Trump is not a thief. Like her father, the Left will never like her. She is too successful, and too good looking. The left are too jealous of her.

I`m posting this because I know it will bring joy to the Hillary haters. Is it Trump`s former nude model of a wife or his thieving daughter who earned the top spot?
Barack and Michelle Obama are America's most admired man and woman, annual Gallup poll says

I would like to wager money that putting the two people together, distorts the real popularity of one.

Meaning, when you compare 'couples', they want to imply that the favor between two people is equal. I highly doubt Michelle is as popular as Obama. Just like Hillary was no where as popular as Bill.

Both Hillary, and the Obamas are now IRRELEVANT. Who cares what some poll says about them?

Ivanka Trump is not a thief. Like her father, the Left will never like her. She is too successful, and too good looking. The left are too jealous of her.
The Great Obama will visit them in prison

I`m posting this because I know it will bring joy to the Hillary haters. Is it Trump`s former nude model of a wife or his thieving daughter who earned the top spot?
Barack and Michelle Obama are America's most admired man and woman, annual Gallup poll says
The Great Obama and his lovely wife have been most admired for some time now

They have, yes. I wonder how MarcATL and IM2 reconcile the admiration for the Obamas from a country so overtly racist.

Interesting to see the Hildebeast replaced by a man!

yvtpm9z93q601.jpg
Either one of them would kick your ass. :)
A fag and a faker.....ROTFLMFAO!

Both far far far far more educated vthat that Fatassed POS you adfmire.
Just further proof that the American Public is mentally deficient and we need to stop asking (or caring) what they think about things.

I guess you think It should be Donnie & that naked chick?
Want to see the Surrender Monkeys mama naked in Frank Marshalls apartment in Hawaii....NO PROBLEM!!

Those pictures were proven obviously false, asshole.

Forum List

Back