Hillary is no longer America`s most admired woman

Frank Marshall Davis was the most influential man on Obama, and a devout Communist, as was his father. In fact Frank Davis may have been his real father. His mother really didn't keep track.

Interesting to see the Hildebeast replaced by a man!

yvtpm9z93q601.jpg
Either one of them would kick your ass. :)
A fag and a faker.....ROTFLMFAO!

Both far far far far more educated vthat that Fatassed POS you adfmire.
Just further proof that the American Public is mentally deficient and we need to stop asking (or caring) what they think about things.

I guess you think It should be Donnie & that naked chick?
Want to see the Surrender Monkeys mama naked in Frank Marshalls apartment in Hawaii....NO PROBLEM!!

Those pictures were proven obviously false, asshole.
Ain't Affirmative action wonderful for a mulatto!...No, those pictures are real just ABNORMAL SPIN to protect the Surrender monkey!

Hillary is no longer America`s most admired woman

News flash for you: Hillary was NEVER the most admired woman in America! Not even close! And neither was Michelle, except by their private, sycophant media who writes the stories you swallow!

yvtpm9z93q601.jpg

Just further proof that the American Public is mentally deficient and we need to stop asking (or caring) what they think about things.

Want to see the Surrender Monkeys mama naked in Frank Marshalls apartment in Hawaii....NO PROBLEM!!

Ain't Affirmative action wonderful for a mulatto!...No, those pictures are real just ABNORMAL SPIN to protect the Surrender monkey!
You are just as fucking stupid as any other Trumpette posting here.

You use fake photoes to disparage Obama's mother as you drool over Melania writhing naked with another woman.

I get it.

All you assdfucks got is lies & slurs. Typical Trump supporter.

News flash for you: Hillary was NEVER the most admired woman in America! Not even close! And neither was Michelle, except by their private, sycophant media who writes the stories you swallow!

Truth. I don't even think most women admired Hillary. She was a caustic, angry, vile feminist that turned off women due to HER brand of feminism which is hate called something else. Of course the lying Media says differently, and makes up these stupid polls.

Last edited:
Frank Marshall Davis was the most influential man on Obama, and a devout Communist, as was his father. In fact Frank Davis may have been his real father. His mother really didn't keep track.

You must have experienced attacks against your mother when you were in grade school.

I`m posting this because I know it will bring joy to the Hillary haters. Is it Trump`s former nude model of a wife or his thieving daughter who earned the top spot?
Barack and Michelle Obama are America's most admired man and woman, annual Gallup poll says
The Great Obama and his lovely wife have been most admired for some time now

Barry Hussain Barack Soetoro Obama: The unwanted bastard child to an unwed bitch passed along to his white grandparents growing up a gay, bisexual dope smoking muslim America-hater floated on government programs from Day One to put him through school, got into social organizing and politics using his ample mouth because he couldn't cut a real job, finally carried into the Senate and White House purely on his skin color as the perfect puppeteer poster boy for white liberal racist guilt to become the worst president in history that nearly ruined America proving even a black man could hold the office that his wife can finally be proud of.

yvtpm9z93q601.jpg

You use fake photoes to disparage Obama's mother as you drool over Melania writhing naked with another woman.

I get it.

Aw...seems I hit a SORE SPOT with another resident ABNORMAL...YUP the Surrender Monkeys ma, looking for any black dick....typical liberal woman who believes the myths about black dick!

obamadavis.jpg

You shit has been more debunked than the claims that you have a fucking brain.
Going to drive yourself crazy.....love watching the ABNORMALS heads explode....she was a whore who loved black dick....face it!

I get it.

Aw...seems I hit a SORE SPOT with another resident ABNORMAL...YUP the Surrender Monkeys ma, looking for any black dick....typical liberal woman who believes the myths about black dick!

The SORE SPOT is the faux lunacy of even remotely comparing the Obama's as an admired and beautiful family next to the Trumps! The Trumps are real. The Obama family is a made-up, cardboard cutout media-sponsored liberal fantasy.

820166.jpg
600792_552519158100107_385648958_n.jpg

Forum List

Back