Hillary is old and very fragile.

Another reason some Americans will vote for Hillary is certainty.

They love certainty.

So much that they prefer electing someone they KNOW will certainly lie, cheat and steal because, to them, that feels so much better than the possibility that the alternative might someday something that will make them sad.

21e16c7.jpg
That doesn't exactly look like Dr. Bardack's actual letterhead....

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/clintonhealth2015.pdf

You think it would be hard to add logo to make you believe it's real?

It could've been internal document not meant for public use, therefore a leak. Last year Mount Kisco had big layoff of over 100 people. Former employee, perhaps.

I'm not saying it's real or fake, but you can't be 100% neither.

By the way... in document you posted I found this, "full cardiac evaluation, which was negative". Negative for what, heart? It's written more like a press release, not as doctor examination report.
If you are going to fake a document, at least you could make a little effort

It could've been internal document not meant for public use, therefore a leak. Last year Mount Kisco had big layoff of over 100 people. Former employee, perhaps.

By the way... in document you posted I found this, "full cardiac evaluation, which was negative". Negative for what, heart? It's written more like a press release, not as doctor examination report.

So, which one is fake?

So, which one is fake?
That's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

Hillary Clinton Medical Records 'Leaked'?

rvydqh.jpg

Icy stairs huh? Lets look at the weather during her visit to Charleston back in February...

2d95gu0.jpg

Follow up on this post...

At the same date, Feb 24 she gave a speech at private fundraiser in Charleston, SC. Notice, she's wearing the same coat like in the picture above, but there is something under it. Does anyone knows what is it?

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

And here is the video from the event.

rvydqh.jpg

Icy stairs huh? Lets look at the weather during her visit to Charleston back in February...

2d95gu0.jpg

At the same date, Feb 24 she gave a speech at private fundraiser in Charleston, SC. Notice, she's wearing the same coat like in the picture above, but there is something under it. Does anyone knows what is it?

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

Could be a battery pack for the microphone ... could be a bullet-proof vest ... could be a number of things.

rvydqh.jpg

2d95gu0.jpg

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

Could be a battery pack for the microphone ... could be a bullet-proof vest ... could be a number of things.

Battery pack... then why two?
No bulletproof vest has that shape.

Number or things? Try again.

rvydqh.jpg

2d95gu0.jpg

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

Those are my guesses. Feel free to make up your own.

rvydqh.jpg

2d95gu0.jpg

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

I don't know and that's why I am asking.
To me it looks more like wearable defibrillator.

242vggg.jpg

rvydqh.jpg

2d95gu0.jpg

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

242vggg.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

Of course you do. You're a brain-dead conservative who doesn't think for himself. Hell, you didn't even think this one up yourself; you read others suggesting it.

Meanwhile....

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Wears a Defibrillator

295ct4x.jpg

2qnz23p.jpg

242vggg.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

Of course you do. You're a brain-dead conservative who doesn't think for himself. Hell, you didn't even think this one up yourself; you read others suggesting it.

Meanwhile....

You;re one that suggested those are microphone battery packs or bulletproof vest.

You must think you're smart one. Uhm, on the other thought, you really believe that?

242vggg.jpg
LOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile....

You;re one that suggested those are microphone battery packs or bulletproof vest.

You must think you're smart one. Uhm, on the other thought, you really believe that?
So? it could very well have been a battery pack.

242vggg.jpg
LOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile....

The possibility of being battery packs is about the same as possibility of being defibrillator.

So, it could've been gold bars from Fort Knox. But somehow we both know it's not.

Just like we both know that battery pack doesn't look like that.

242vggg.jpg
LOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile....

The possibility of being battery packs is about the same as possibility of being defibrillator.

So, it could've been gold bars from Fort Knox. But somehow we both know it's not.

Just like we both know that battery pack doesn't look like that.
No, it's not the same. There's a good reason she might have a battery pack, or perhaps a transmitter; but no reason she'd be wearing a defibrillator vest given there's been nothing reported about her health requiring one.

Forum List

Back