Hillary is old and very fragile.

Poor Hillary she probably won't last long enough to see the backsides of a jail cell door.

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

And the idiotic premise of the thread is that one should not vote for Clinton because she might stroke-out shortly after becoming president.

Tim Kaine would then become president, and like Clinton he is much more preferable than Trump.

That was the argument people used related to age with McCain.

Tim Kaine has proven he's an idiot. To help you figure it out, it's the same reason you're an idiot.

Hillary is younger and in better shape than dumb Donald.

Otherwise why would the orange bigoted fascist have a hack write his medical letter and tell nothing about him?

Loon

That is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks.
She's living on borrowed time. A 3 am phone call could end her.

Sorry. I don't do insane lying rightwingnut conspiracy theories.

Yes, her coughing fits are a theory. DERP!

Otherwise why would the orange bigoted fascist have a hack write his medical letter and tell nothing about him?

Loon

Skin color is somehow relevant.
What do you have against orange people?

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

You are wrong....hilary's nurse says that she is feeling good today, sitting up and taking nourishment...she really likes jello....
Lemon jello/Bombay gin 'shooters'.
She claims the ice cold gin soothes her throat.

Wow. Has anyone mentioned Parkinson's yet. The side effects of the drugs used to treat that disease can cause coughing and dizzy spells.

It'll be interesting to see if she has one of her coughing spells during the debates. I bet she does.

I think, as we get closer to the election, people will be increasingly uncomfortable with this sick, old woman, and will see Trump is much more likable and nothing like the Clinton News Network tries to portray him.

Yeah I expect a serious health episode during the debates.

Hope she's wearing depends. Shell no doubt shit her pants standing there.

Wow. Has anyone mentioned Parkinson's yet. The side effects of the drugs used to treat that disease can cause coughing and dizzy spells.
I'm sure someone has. There are few diseases rightards haven't attributed to Hillary.

Which drugs for Parkinson's specifically can cause coughing? Because here's a seemingly pretty extensive page on those medicines and their potential side effects and coughing isn't one of them....

http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_prescription_meds

... so perhaps you're speaking of some other drug?

images

Forum List

Back