Hillary is old and very fragile.

Last edited:
Trump is older.

That is a rather ageist comment... I have seen some real sickly 40 year olds and some very exuberant 80 year olds... Go stand in the corner for awhile topper...

Ridgerunner

716fc75953c11b337eb70dfc71b85e31.jpg

Age really has very little to do with vitality. Trump might be a few months older than hilly but has far more energy. He bounces all over the place. Hilly needs help. If this keeps up she will be in a walker or wheelchair by election day

She always wears those long jackets or coats. Is it to disguise her hips or her adult diapers?

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

2016: HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS
2012: FALLS AT HOME, BLOOD CLOT
2011: FALLS BOARDING PLANE
2009: FALLS GOING TO WHITE HOUSE, BROKEN ELBOW

Dumdum.

Your orange fascist vigor is fat and out of shape and the same age.

:cuckoo:
Hillary has one foot out of the grave

Yet it is remarkable how very expensive hollywood make up artists can conjure up something that covers up the reality of how hillary really looks. The people are being deceived.

Hillary Clinton was born in 1947 and Donald John Trump was born in 1946, and also Trump is sprayed with that Oompa Loompa Orange and yet you claim Hillary is frail and old?

I've been saying for a while now that she probably won't make it to the election.
Looks more like Trump will not make it

With any luck, neither of them will

Dumdum.

Your orange fascist vigor is fat and out of shape and the same age.

:cuckoo:

But he doesn't admit to short circuits(seizures)

I've been saying for a while now that she probably won't make it to the election.

Her cough is getting worse. I'm afraid she hasn't much more time left.

You guys are dreamers. She' probably got a good decade or more left. But the question is, do we want a president that works from bed?

She' probably got a good decade or more left.

I realize alcohol can be used as a preservative, but any time she has left will hardly be good.

Forum List

Back