Hillary Is To Blame for Orlando Mass Shooting

Simple ,your speculation is in no way logical or reasonable.
It's an ad ignorantum fallacy.
"In no way" ? Try comparing what we saw in Paris, San Bernardino, and Orlando today, with what I posted in Post # 28. Remember THESE GUYS ?

images
Hesham Mohammed Hadayet - Shot dead by security guard.

alton-nolen-beheading-suspect-oklahoma.jpg

Alton Nolen - Shot and captured by armed citizen.

And THIS guy ? >>>>

AFvewQ4-590b5sePlOjrNf5TlKCVYosc9O_DZLlKFLPAzfh3KSr7WxKA8qWMzKZDtK97sxsmy0qoKpvvlb4ytRy29IcxSd8IrKK3JIfYihr_jCTygJKANvby5K7aBraimQ
Classic false equivalence.
Fail!
Simple ,your speculation is in no way logical or reasonable.
It's an ad ignorantum fallacy.
"In no way" ? Try comparing what we saw in Paris, San Bernardino, and Orlando today, with what I posted in Post # 28. Remember THESE GUYS ?

images
Hesham Mohammed Hadayet - Shot dead by security guard.

alton-nolen-beheading-suspect-oklahoma.jpg

Alton Nolen - Shot and captured by armed citizen.

And THIS guy ? >>>>

AFvewQ4-590b5sePlOjrNf5TlKCVYosc9O_DZLlKFLPAzfh3KSr7WxKA8qWMzKZDtK97sxsmy0qoKpvvlb4ytRy29IcxSd8IrKK3JIfYihr_jCTygJKANvby5K7aBraimQ
False equivalence!

He has nothing to do with state laws. Especially state laws which predate his presidency.
Obama, as I mentioned, has plenty to do with ANY law in America, just by opening his mouth and speaking, and influencing policymakers everywhere. He also sets policy for federal building in all 50 states, such as VA hospitals.
Do you ever say anything that isn't retarded?
Some people need to be told twice. Oh well - OK >>

Obama, as I mentioned, has plenty to do with ANY law in America, just by opening his mouth and speaking, and influencing policymakers everywhere. He also sets policy for federal building in all 50 states, such as VA hospitals.

He has nothing to do with state laws. Especially state laws which predate his presidency.
Do you ever say anything that isn't retarded?
Some people need to be told twice. Oh well - OK >>

Not relevant.

I'm no the one making shit up.
Fail!
Yes you are. Is there a doctor in the house ?
Your argument is so weak , the best you can do is the old grade school taunt "I know you are but what am I ploy!
Bahahahaha!
Damn fool. I compared mass shooters being stopped by armed good guys, with massacres in San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Chatanooga, Paris, Orlando. Are you brain dead ? I mean really.

See Post # 28....and again in Post # 73. Or ar you just too dense ?
geez.gif

If guns were allowed in bars the death toll would far surpass 53, as you have drunken ass cocks mouthing off at each other and pulling guns. Think.
Problem is your bad case is a "WOULD" (AKA "maybe").. My case is an "IS" or an ARE (as in 50 people ARE dead. Like I said make the bars provide armed security, let gun-owners carry guns, or else choose another kind of business to run.

PS - EARTH TO WT: the CCW gun owners didn't get that license by going around shooting people in bars.
But in your perfect world those people can't run any business that doesn't allow firearms on the premise. That includes several Trump properties by the way. You clearly have never been in the midst of a bar fight where people are attacking each other with glasses, bottles, chairs, anything they can get their hands on.

I'm no the one making shit up.
Fail!
Yes you are. Is there a doctor in the house ?
Your argument is so weak , the best you can do is the old grade school taunt "I know you are but what am I ploy!
Bahahahaha!
Damn fool. I compared mass shooters being stopped by armed good guys, with massacres in San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Chatanooga, Paris, Orlando. Are you brain dead ? I mean really.

See Post # 28....and again in Post # 73. Or ar you just too dense ?
geez.gif
Deflection!

And yet Omar Mateen was an American.
Actually he really wasn't. Devout Muslims like him who follow the mass genocide of the Koran DON'T HAVE a country. Their only allegiance is to the Ummah (INTERNATIONAL community of Muslims) Thus, for example, a Muslim who is a Canadian by law, has more kinship to a Muslim in Spain than he does to a non-Muslim in Canada.

Deflection!
Where is your brain ?
It's not a deflection. It is exactly the CORE of the POINT OF THIS THREAD (which you either are in deep denial to, or are utterly CLUELESS)

Garland, TX, Moore, OK. Los Angeles airport - all examples of the OPPOSITE of a GUN-FREE ZONE, where armed citizens STOPPED MASS SHOOTERS. .....Period.

As opposed to what we saw today in Orlando. Now don't tell me you don't understand that.

Last edited:
Not relevant.
So now you're saying that what the POTUS says, has no influence in state and local policymaking, right ? Hey, we still need that doctor over here!!
geez.gif
False I'm saying your deliberate widening of your fallacy filled and totally paranoid argument .
By, for no logical or reasonable roping the president into what is a local problem.
Can't get any more desperate and delusional than that.
Epic fail.

Deflection!
Where is your brain ?
It's not a deflection. It is exactly the CORE of the POINT OF THIS THREAD (which you either are in deep denial to, or are utterly CLUELESS)

Garland, TX, Moore, OK. Los Angeles airport - all examples of the OPPOSITE of a GUN-FREE ZONE, where armed citizens STOPPED MASS SHOOTERS. .....Period.

As opposed to what we saw today in Orlando. Now don't tell me you don't understand that.
Firearms are allowed in airports now?

False I'm saying your deliberate widening of your fallacy filled and totally paranoid argument .
By, for no logical or reasonable roping the president into what is a local problem.
Can't get any more desperate and delusional than that.
Epic fail.
YOU are absolutely FULL OF SHIT.'' And the thread isn't about Obama, Mr Deflection. It's about Hillary.

You just want to back Hillary, and stop Trump. You're not kidding anybody. Go back to sleep You're boring.

The right wing cocksucks are really reaching on this one. But the bastards were just fine with Bush letting Bin Laden live for seven years after he masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

No, this is not the right wing nuts fault. It is not the fault of the government. It is the fault of those that spread hate. What ever religion they belong to.
Bin Laden died of kidney failure, unless your stupid enough to think someone can live over 11 years on a dialysis machine.
My uncle has been on one for 15 years.
Talk out your ass much?
Funny I didn't hear about the fact that there was a kidney dialysis machine any where. Seems to the reports there was nothing wrong with him.

The core of this post is your obvious mental illness.
All the shit you've posted is window dressing to attempt to ligitimize your delusions.
Anybody who would accept the drivel you're posting here, would need that doctor just as much as you do. Maybe more.
geez.gif
I shouldn't even be dignifying your trolling with responses.

If guns were allowed in bars the death toll would far surpass 53, as you have drunken ass cocks mouthing off at each other and pulling guns. Think.
Problem is your bad case is a "WOULD" (AKA "maybe").. My case is an "IS" or an ARE (as in 50 people ARE dead. Like I said make the bars provide armed security, let gun-owners carry guns, or else choose another kind of business to run.

PS - EARTH TO WT: the CCW gun owners didn't get that license by going around shooting people in bars.
You imbecile, there was an armed guard.

Forum List

Back