Hillary Is To Blame for Orlando Mass Shooting

He has nothing to do with state laws. Especially state laws which predate his presidency.
Obama, as I mentioned, has plenty to do with ANY law in America, just by opening his mouth and speaking, and influencing policymakers everywhere. He also sets policy for federal building in all 50 states, such as VA hospitals.
Do you ever say anything that isn't retarded?
Some people need to be told twice. Oh well - OK >>

Obama, as I mentioned, has plenty to do with ANY law in America, just by opening his mouth and speaking, and influencing policymakers everywhere. He also sets policy for federal building in all 50 states, such as VA hospitals.
And I repeat, you're fucking deranged to think Obama has something to do with all laws.

Hillary Clinton appears to be much to blame for this worst mass shooting attack in US history. She has America's attention more than anyone, other than Donald Trump. Just like in Paris and San Bernardino, mass numbers of people are slaughtered in an apparent GUN-FREE ZONE, as Hillary publicly supports, and influences people nationwide, to follow that policy.

If the club were not a gun-free zone, then 1) the killer probably would have been deterred from going there and attacking, and 2) if the killer did attack there, he could/would have been stopped instantly, saving dozens of lives. 3) Right now, gun crazy liberals are saying less guns are needed to stop shooting like this, when clearly, it is MORE guns (in the hands of law-abiding licensed gun owners) that is needed, and needed everywhere, to stop these massacres.

This is the policy that Donald Trump correctly advocates > ie. to abolish gun-free zones. It is because this club was gun-free that this massacre occured.

More deaths on Hillary's bloody slate.
Please, by all means, encourage your fellow conservatives to repeat this to everyone they meet.
Not much worse than your constantly claiming the establishment clause only applies to Christians.
is that an example of one of jones ad hoc fallices?....

I don't often fly. I certainly wouldn't take a firearm into an airport. You clearly have issues with labeling people that disagree with your crazy ideas.
"Clearly have issues" ? Not at all clear" to me. I have no idea what you're talking about. "Labeling" ? Who ? How ? What ? ?????

And why wouldn't you take a firearm into an airport ? ????

And what makes you say an idea of mine is "crazy" ? Upon what do you base that staement. Let's see if you've got anything more than just rhetoric here.

Hillary Clinton appears to be much to blame for this worst mass shooting attack in US history. She has America's attention more than anyone, other than Donald Trump. Just like in Paris and San Bernardino, mass numbers of people are slaughtered in an apparent GUN-FREE ZONE, as Hillary publicly supports, and influences people nationwide, to follow that policy.

If the club were not a gun-free zone, then 1) the killer probably would have been deterred from going there and attacking, and 2) if the killer did attack there, he could/would have been stopped instantly, saving dozens of lives. 3) Right now, gun crazy liberals are saying less guns are needed to stop shooting like this, when clearly, it is MORE guns (in the hands of law-abiding licensed gun owners) that is needed, and needed everywhere, to stop these massacres.

This is the policy that Donald Trump correctly advocates > ie. to abolish gun-free zones. It is because this club was gun-free that this massacre occured.

Just a few hours old, this is already the second worst terrorist attack inside the U.S. in our history.

Following the worst attack on September the 11th, the whole country, including the vast majority of Democrats, rallied behind the president.

Let's see if the right can muster as much class following this attack...
And what is this vision you have that we are to rally behind????

The right wing cocksucks are really reaching on this one. But the bastards were just fine with Bush letting Bin Laden live for seven years after he masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

No, this is not the right wing nuts fault. It is not the fault of the government. It is the fault of those that spread hate. What ever religion they belong to.
Bin Laden died of kidney failure, unless your stupid enough to think someone can live over 11 years on a dialysis machine.
My uncle has been on one for 15 years.
Talk out your ass much?
Funny I didn't hear about the fact that there was a kidney dialysis machine any where. Seems to the reports there was nothing wrong with him.
How do you know he didn't have a transplant?

And I repeat, you're fucking deranged to think Obama has something to do with all laws.
Back up your charge. What is "deranged" ? The idea that people should be able to defend themselves (as in Garland, TX, as opposed to unable to defend, as in Orlando, FL ?)

Yeah, you repeat, but not with anything substantial.

Produce substance, Mr Hot Air.

I'm OFF THE COMPUTER NOW, but >>> I'LL BE BACK.

Just a few hours old, this is already the second worst terrorist attack inside the U.S. in our history.

Following the worst attack on September the 11th, the whole country, including the vast majority of Democrats, rallied behind the president.

Let's see if the right can muster as much class following this attack...
And what is this vision you have that we are to rally behind????
Putting your country above your politics.

The right wing cocksucks are really reaching on this one. But the bastards were just fine with Bush letting Bin Laden live for seven years after he masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

No, this is not the right wing nuts fault. It is not the fault of the government. It is the fault of those that spread hate. What ever religion they belong to.
Bin Laden died of kidney failure, unless your stupid enough to think someone can live over 11 years on a dialysis machine.
Talk out your ass much?
Funny I didn't hear about the fact that there was a kidney dialysis machine any where. Seems to the reports there was nothing wrong with him.
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. It would be kinda hard doing it being the most wanted man in the world.

Back up your charge. What is "deranged" ? The idea that people should be able to defend themselves (as in Garland, TX, as opposed to unable to defend, as in Orlando, FL ?)

Yeah, you repeat, but not with anything substantial.

Produce substance, Mr Hot Air.

I'm OFF THE COMPUTER NOW, but >>> I'LL BE BACK.
Your posts reveal your derangement. Like thinking Obama has something to do with every state law in the U.S. :cuckoo:

Talk out your ass much?
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. It would be kinda hard doing it being the most wanted man in the world.
Still could have gotten one, for all you know. Could have had a dialysis machine, for all you know. The bottom line is -- you don't know shit.
thumbsup.gif

Talk out your ass much?
Still could have gotten one, for all you know. Could have had a dialysis machine, for all you know. The bottom line is -- you don't know shit.
thumbsup.gif
The bottom line is it's Obama's word that Laden is dead, and his word doesn't mean shit.

Please, by all means, encourage your fellow conservatives to repeat this to everyone they meet.
I would encourage everyone to repeat it to everyone. And thereby abolish gun-free zones, and save lives.

Are you aware that an armed police officer working as security guard is at the door?
Since when a GUN NUTS like you respect a gun free zones. People carry their guns at Walmart and other places that are gun free zones. Give me a break.

False I'm saying your deliberate widening of your fallacy filled and totally paranoid argument .
By, for no logical or reasonable roping the president into what is a local problem.
Can't get any more desperate and delusional than that.
Epic fail.
YOU are absolutely FULL OF SHIT.'' And the thread isn't about Obama, Mr Deflection. It's about Hillary.

You just want to back Hillary, and stop Trump. You're not kidding anybody. Go back to sleep You're boring.
Another side step .
Your allegations against Hillary are based on a false and bias premise.
What you've attempted to do is make false and slanderous accusations appear ligtimate .
Like all deranged slapdicks you capitalize on a tragedy .

I thought this is Dalesmith talking about his conspiracy theories.
Do you have link that bin laden died of kidney failure? Some dialysis patients live as long as 20 years.

False I'm saying your deliberate widening of your fallacy filled and totally paranoid argument .
By, for no logical or reasonable roping the president into what is a local problem.
Can't get any more desperate and delusional than that.
Epic fail.
YOU are absolutely FULL OF SHIT.'' And the thread isn't about Obama, Mr Deflection. It's about Hillary.

You just want to back Hillary, and stop Trump. You're not kidding anybody. Go back to sleep You're boring.

And you want to back Trump. Wake up dude he is a racist moron that you adore.
How did you come up that Hillary is responsible for this atrocity? Did she issue an EO? But I'm glad that you made Hillary a president already.

Do you have link that bin laden died of kidney failure? Some dialysis patients live as long as 20 years.
All we have is Obama's word, which that means nothing.

I'm sure they'll add this to the 'questioning' in the next 14 Ben Gassy hearings. Conservatism and lying having melded into one element that cannot be broken apart even by fission.

Cons you should do yourselves a favor and dump on your fellow whacks who post up something like the OP did in this thread.

All we have is Obama's word, which that means nothing.
Dodge! And cowardice.

Forum List

Back