Hillary Is To Blame for Orlando Mass Shooting

So now Hillary is in the hot seat. She is sweating under the hot light. Her reckless, irresponsible yammerings in support of GUN-FREE ZONES have now gotten 50 people killed in Orlando, 14 killed in San Bernardino, and probably more to come in the future, if she doesn't renounce her bad speech, and apologize to the families of those whose family members she killed.

Hilarious you saying other people are programmed everything you've ever posted reeks of indoctrination and paranoia.
Thinking that is part of YOUR indoctrination. You are deranged, and you are also responsible for people getting killed. Although in a much smaller way than Hillary, you too are influencing people to accept GFZs as OK, an dthis are endangering them.

When the terrorists show up and kill people in a place where you influenced the GFZ policy there, you will have caused their deaths. You will be a murderer.

Again really?
Please post your misrepresentation.

Talk to your therapist, asshole. I'm not dictating back to you - or any other idiot on an internet forum - my dissertation on their fucking personality.

Idiot.
So as always you are taking out your ass.

No. Isn't "I'm not dictating back to you - or any other idiot on an internet forum - my dissertation on their fucking personality" clear to you, idiot? Here it is in Arabic -
Ana la yamli yaeud lakum - 'aw 'ay aihmiq 'ukhraa ealaa 'iinsha' muntadaa ealaa al'intrnt - risalati ealaa shakhsiatihim sakhif
So you have the ability to talk out your ass in two languages.
Not impressed
Mea est adhuc loquebantur linguis et asinus tuus et asinus tuus .

Again really?

Talk to your therapist, asshole. I'm not dictating back to you - or any other idiot on an internet forum - my dissertation on their fucking personality.

Idiot.

No. Isn't "I'm not dictating back to you - or any other idiot on an internet forum - my dissertation on their fucking personality" clear to you, idiot? Here it is in Arabic -
Ana la yamli yaeud lakum - 'aw 'ay aihmiq 'ukhraa ealaa 'iinsha' muntadaa ealaa al'intrnt - risalati ealaa shakhsiatihim sakhif
Not impressed

You still (third time) don't address the issue.
Imbecile much?
Yeah, me thinks.
Adios douche.

Hilarious you saying other people are programmed everything you've ever posted reeks of indoctrination and paranoia.
Thinking that is part of YOUR indoctrination. You are deranged, and you are also responsible for people getting killed. Although in a much smaller way than Hillary, you too are influencing people to accept GFZs as OK, an dthis are endangering them.

When the terrorists show up and kill people in a place where you influenced the GFZ policy there, you will have caused their deaths. You will be a murderer.
Only in your masturbation fantasy!
Epic fail.

Again really?

Idiot.

Not impressed

You still (third time) don't address the issue.
Imbecile much?
Yeah, me thinks.
Adios douche.
The issue the op is delusional everything else is window dressing to bolster that delusion.
And you're still talking out your ass.

My uncle has been on one for 15 years.
Talk out your ass much?
Funny I didn't hear about the fact that there was a kidney dialysis machine any where. Seems to the reports there was nothing wrong with him.
How do you know he didn't have a transplant?
Maybe he did maybe he didn't. It would be kinda hard doing it being the most wanted man in the world.
Still could have gotten one, for all you know. Could have had a dialysis machine, for all you know. The bottom line is -- you don't know shit.
thumbsup.gif
The bottom line is it's Obama's word that Laden is dead, and his word doesn't mean shit.
Means more than a kook like you.

Hillary Clinton appears to be much to blame for this worst mass shooting attack in US history. She has America's attention more than anyone, other than Donald Trump. Just like in Paris and San Bernardino, mass numbers of people are slaughtered in an apparent GUN-FREE ZONE, as Hillary publicly supports, and influences people nationwide, to follow that policy.

If the club were not a gun-free zone, then 1) the killer probably would have been deterred from going there and attacking, and 2) if the killer did attack there, he could/would have been stopped instantly, saving dozens of lives. 3) Right now, gun crazy liberals are saying less guns are needed to stop shooting like this, when clearly, it is MORE guns (in the hands of law-abiding licensed gun owners) that is needed, and needed everywhere, to stop these massacres.

This is the policy that Donald Trump correctly advocates > ie. to abolish gun-free zones. It is because this club was gun-free that this massacre occured.

More deaths on Hillary's bloody slate.
Just a few hours old, this is already the second worst terrorist attack inside the U.S. in our history.

Following the worst attack on September the 11th, the whole country, including the vast majority of Democrats, rallied behind the president.

Let's see if the right can muster as much class following this attack...

They won't. Donnie will politicize it like never before, cause he is a slug.

You imbecile, there was an armed guard.

You imbecile, AN armed guard doesn't cut it. a terrorist comes in and the first thing he does to bump off that guard. Then if everyone left is unarmed, you have a massacre. There needs to be multiple armed guards, located decentralized, at different sections around the building so that a terrorist (or group of them) cannot render the place unarmed quickly, as was done today.
You're too deranged. First you bitch and moan about no one but the gunman being armed .... but then when you learn there was an armed guard, you double down on stupid and bitch and moan there weren't enough guns ... where people often get drunk.

1233796371590.gif

You are advocating for government to prevent business owners from prohibiting guns in their establishment. If you think it is unsafe to frequent places such as Target, Starbucks, Toys 'R' Us, Walgreens, Simon Malls, etc; don't go there. Plain and simple. Crazy is mandating businesses allow you to carry a firearm on the premise because you don't feel safe.
Liberals get a lot of news withheld from them."
1. I repeat. "Liberals get a lot of news withheld from them." from thei OMISSION media (FACT not opinion)

2. If you are boarding a plane THEN yes, you cannot have a gun with you. It can however be in your baggage, unloaded with the bullets in a secured container. But saying one wouldn't take a firearm into an airport includes more than just when boarding plane. If you are not boarding a plane, you would hae every good right and reason to carry a gun for self-defense.

3. Crazy is saying THIS >> "Crazy is mandating businesses allow you to carry a firearm on the premise because you don't feel safe." This is a perfect example of the nutty mindset that liberals have been programmed into. Clearly, unAmerican mental abberation.
1. Why post it if you are not trying to imply the person you are "speaking" to fits the label? Some conservatives think "god hates fags." See how that works? I was just stating facts. No. I don't think you hate homosexuals. I don't know you and rarely read these posts, therefore, I can't make that call.

2.Those guns can't stop crime in checked baggage. Is hanging out at airports when you aren't flying somewhere or picking something up a thing now? Austin-Bergstrom does have a Salt Lick but it is a huge pain in the ass to eat there because of the security. While you have a right to carry at some airports, I can't think of a "good..reason" to do so.

3. Wow! When did dislike of government regulating my business become a "nutty, liberal, un-American, and mental abberation." I don't think many conservatives would agree with that. Certainly not Mr. Trump.

Your posts reveal your derangement. Like thinking Obama has something to do with every state law in the U.S. :cuckoo:
Influencewise he has something to do with everything that happens in America. And once again, I remind you that the TOPIC is Hillary, not Obama.
You deranged imbecile... again.... that Florida law was written before Obama became president. He had, and has, absofuckinglutey nothing to do with it. How did you become sooo divorced from reality??

Your posts reveal your derangement. Like thinking Obama has something to do with every state law in the U.S. :cuckoo:
Influencewise he has something to do with everything that happens in America. And once again, I remind you that the TOPIC is Hillary, not Obama.
You deranged imbecile... again.... that Florida law was written before Obama became president. He had, and has, absofuckinglutey nothing to do with it. How did you become sooo divorced from reality??
...she's a loopy kunt

...she's a loopy kunt
And you're not?

So now Hillary is in the hot seat. She is sweating under the hot light. Her reckless, irresponsible yammerings in support of GUN-FREE ZONES have now gotten 50 people killed in Orlando, 14 killed in San Bernardino, and probably more to come in the future, if she doesn't renounce her bad speech, and apologize to the families of those whose family members she killed.

Are you having a UTI?

Faun thinks this is "Funny" Sure, liberals out there are Islamists, just like Obama. Friends of Muslim jihad who probably are clapping over attacks like this. They're laughing and they think it's "funny"

Hillary probably is smiling too, along with her Muslim Brotherood close aide, Huma Abedin, the mole.

upload_2016-6-12_20-35-43.jpeg
images

images

Forum List

Back