Hillary Latest Attack Ad May Be the Best Yet!

It's not secret, thinking Republicans (I know it sounds like an oxymoron but there really are some) know exactly what a POS Trump really is.

CONS will probably not watch this ad because of their total disdain for truth and reality aka, truth derangement syndrome.

If any of you CONS have a big enough attention span and the courage to watch this video please explain why in your feeble brains way any or all the Republicans in this are not telling the truth about the deplorable Donald Trump.

Actually the most meaningful quote here is from George Pataki who describes Rump as the "Know Nothing candidate".

That deserves to be developed, for I wonder how many viewers won't get that Pataki is not talking about Rump's ignorance, but about a specific political party. One that took a hypernativist stance against immigrants, committed violence against them (see my thread on "Bloody Monday"), and became in effect the philosophical forebear of the Ku Klux Klan of 75 years later....

>> There was a partisan component to the Nativist movement: In the big Northern cities, the Democratic Party had seamlessly folded the immigrants into existing political operations.

Attempting to maximize their leverage, Nativist advocates kept low profiles, often denying their machinations. Asked what they were up to by reporters, these activists often replied, “I know nothing.”

It may have seemed a clever dodge, but newspapermen at the time couldn’t resist this target any more than today’s media could. By 1854, when the activists allied with a rump faction of the Whig Party to run a slate of candidates on an anti-immigration platform, they were labeled the “Know-Nothing Party.”

(get that? "A rump faction". I didn't even write that, although I wish I did....:rofl: )
The following year, the Know-Nothings officially dubbed themselves the American Party. In 1856 they met in Philadelphia to pick a future president. That process didn’t go well. Millard Fillmore was chosen as the party standard-bearer (he would carry just one state in November: Maryland), but the seeds for the Know-Nothing’s demise were planted at their own convention.

A wing of Southerners moved to pass a platform plank calling for the preservation of slavery. This alarmed many Northern and Midwestern Know-Nothings, who bolted to another newly formed political entity: The Republican Party. << --- Immigration and the Rise and Fall of the Know Nothing Party

Pataki and I aren't the only ones to see the historical correleation....

"Those who ignore their own history..... " etc.

The Republican voters had choices in the primaries all better than Trump with the exception of Ben Carson.

They had some qualified people. Kasich is a pretty good governor, Bush and Pataki were not disastrous governors either but the CONS are too stupid to see that and they are so full of hate and shit that they would pick an ass clown like Trump.

They rejected Lindsey Graham the only man to serve in the military for Trump a draft dodger.

It's not secret, thinking Republicans (I know it sounds like an oxymoron but there really are some) know exactly what a POS Trump really is.

CONS will probably not watch this ad because of their total disdain for truth and reality aka, truth derangement syndrome.

If any of you CONS have a big enough attention span and the courage to watch this video please explain why in your feeble brains way any or all the Republicans in this are not telling the truth about the deplorable Donald Trump.

Actually the most meaningful quote here is from George Pataki who describes Rump as the "Know Nothing candidate".

That deserves to be developed, for I wonder how many viewers won't get that Pataki is not talking about Rump's ignorance, but about a specific political party. One that took a hypernativist stance against immigrants, committed violence against them (see my thread on "Bloody Monday"), and became in effect the philosophical forebear of the Ku Klux Klan of 75 years later....

>> There was a partisan component to the Nativist movement: In the big Northern cities, the Democratic Party had seamlessly folded the immigrants into existing political operations.

Attempting to maximize their leverage, Nativist advocates kept low profiles, often denying their machinations. Asked what they were up to by reporters, these activists often replied, “I know nothing.”

It may have seemed a clever dodge, but newspapermen at the time couldn’t resist this target any more than today’s media could. By 1854, when the activists allied with a rump faction of the Whig Party to run a slate of candidates on an anti-immigration platform, they were labeled the “Know-Nothing Party.”

(get that? "A rump faction". I didn't even write that, although I wish I did....:rofl: )
The following year, the Know-Nothings officially dubbed themselves the American Party. In 1856 they met in Philadelphia to pick a future president. That process didn’t go well. Millard Fillmore was chosen as the party standard-bearer (he would carry just one state in November: Maryland), but the seeds for the Know-Nothing’s demise were planted at their own convention.

A wing of Southerners moved to pass a platform plank calling for the preservation of slavery. This alarmed many Northern and Midwestern Know-Nothings, who bolted to another newly formed political entity: The Republican Party. << --- Immigration and the Rise and Fall of the Know Nothing Party
Pataki and I aren't the only ones to see the historical correleation....

"Those who ignore their own history..... " etc.

The Republican voters had choices in the primaries all better than Trump with the exception of Ben Carson.

They had some qualified people. Kasich is a pretty good governor, Bush and Pataki were not disastrous governors either but the CONS are too stupid to see that and they are so full of hate and shit that they would pick an ass clown like Trump.

They rejected Lindsey Graham the only man to serve in the military for Trump a draft dodger.

Classic case of emotion over intellect. Gullible's Travels.

The electoral process has already become less a process of picking a leader and far more a process of buying a product. Rump understands that -- actually a lot of people understand that, but Rump is ethically bereft enough to actually exploit it. He's sold his Orange self the same way he sold Rump 'University'. And may well meet with the same results.

Ya know, if you didn't start out insulting people you might not get the responses you deserve. :dunno:

If the truth insults you GOOD! The truth is, most Trump supporters are depraved, stupid and unAmerican.

Insults me? Kinda figured you'd be stupid enough to think I'm a Republican or a con......... Of course to someone as far left as you I probably am.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The old saying, when someone is hanging themself just play out the rope. There were only Republicans talking in that whole add. And as I said many times, if Kasich were the nominee I'd be having a hard time trying to decide who to vote for.

Trump is a full political colostomy bag.

He's plowing over the top of Hillary...what does that make her ?

Frankly, I think they are both colostomy bags.

Forum List

Back