Hillary on 2016: I Won the Places That Aren't Looking Backwards

View attachment 182238

Some POTUS she would have made. She can't even walk down a fucking flight of steps without falling on her fat ass. Broken down helpless old critter with one foot in the grave. Yeah, that bitch should have been president. LMFAO.

Yep, anybody but Trump should have been president. The childish spoiled idiot is way over his head.

Yeah, way over his head with record low unemployment, GDP growth higher in the first year than in 8 years under Obama, and he doesn't have to use a catheter or suffer seizures on live tv like the idiot who ran against him.

Too bad Obama kicked his ass with jobs.

Nice try. Got anything credible? Didn't think so. Bye.

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Can't believe this message didn't sell in Michigan and Pennsylvania
Trump says a lot of things he shouldn't as POTUS, he has no filter between his brain and mouth. But he goes after politicians, not Americans who didn't vote for him.

Flithy Don is a punk azz who wimps down when called out by other politicians....Even the Mexican one.....now where is the Wall Check, Bone Spurs!?!

In other words - Hillary won the places with least inbreeding.
This guy gets it!
why-trump-won-jpg.138620

Hillary won in the places with high crime rates and poverty.
Democrats must believe that crime and poverty are "forward"
Trump won the middle class voters.

Crooked Hillary won in those areas that were looking for more welfare and amnesty for Illegals.

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Trump says a lot of things he shouldn't as POTUS, he has no filter between his brain and mouth. But he goes after politicians, not Americans who didn't vote for him.

He has no filter between his ass and his mouth.

You do? Interesting...

He has no filter between his ass and his mouth.

You do? Interesting...

:lol:

You mean like Whoopi Goldberg, Chuck Todd, Mika Brzezinski, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, and so on?

Politicians like those?

They are "progressives/democrats with bylines", nothing more.

You step into the political cauldron as a celebrity, you become the same as a politician.

You mean like Whoopi Goldberg, Chuck Todd, Mika Brzezinski, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, and so on?

Politicians like those?
Got the hack hat on early this morning I see.

Those morons are the cream of the Democratic crop. They in no way reflect everyday Americans. They are the official spokes people for the left.

Politicians like those?

You mean they aren't politicians? Perhaps if they kept their mouths shut about Trump, then he wouldn't go after them.

Yes, fuckwit - they're not politicians. They're entertainers.

In whatever momentary glimpse of mental clarity you can muster, can you say that you want a President with such a thin skin that he can't let anything slide of his back without melting down on twitter like a middle-schooler?

Honestly.

No difference. When you watch their award shows they all have the same leftist political agenda.

They are political players, and they are to be treated as such.

And once again you confuse fighting back with not being able to take it.

You guys have created this construct of Trump that exists only in your head, fueled by speculative leaks that are long on guess, short on fact.

He's living rent free in your heads, and it's freaking hilarious.

the forward looking KETAMINE CROWD. For those who do not know----ketamine induces hallucinations. Hillary's ketamine
crowd had something to LOOK FORWARD AT. Long ago--when I was young and in the operating room---I saw a kid under ketamine-----kid of about age four ---glancing around at the
ceiling and sorta smiling as the surgeons worked. The anesthesiologist said------"he's watching the ketamine cartoons"

Some POTUS she would have made. She can't even walk down a fucking flight of steps without falling on her fat ass. Broken down helpless old critter with one foot in the grave. Yeah, that bitch should have been president. LMFAO.

Yep, anybody but Trump should have been president. The childish spoiled idiot is way over his head.

Keep telling yourself that as he gets his policies implemented while you morons get fixated by the scandal of the day.

Forum List

Back