Hillary on 2016: I Won the Places That Aren't Looking Backwards

Of course you do. You're a traitor and a slimeball.

WHO abandoned 4 Americans to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda?

WHO took $145 million from the KGB Bank and the Russians got Uranium One?

WHO committed 'espionage', 'criminal negligence', perpetrated over 30,00 criminal counts according to the FBI, Obstructed Justice, criminally refused to comply with a subpoena, and endangered national security?

WHO paid a foreign spy working with Russians for an unsubstantiated document she illegally used in a US election?

Wasn't me, sugah....that would be the FELON the Democrats protected and ran for President in 2016.

Bwuhahahaha......

Obvious Democrats have open hatred towards half of America.

America dodged a bullet to the head in 2016.

Hillary on 2016: I won the places that aren’t looking backwards.

Blamery is such a hateful bitch. Going overseas and saying she'd be President if Americans weren't racists and women subservient to men. I'd be appalled if Republicans did that. They don't.

Then there's her anti-racist campaign where she blames white people. Yeah, that makes sense.

And where are the feminists? That women must agree with their politics or be destroyed is exactly what they say they're against.

Leftist women: We oppose men controlling women. That's our job.

There's no difference between a feminist (sic) leftist and Archie Bunker

Hillary is the worst doormat wife that there has ever been.
She only stayed married to the Impeached Rapist because of her greed for power and money.

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Can't believe this message didn't sell in Michigan and Pennsylvania
Trump says a lot of things he shouldn't as POTUS, he has no filter between his brain and mouth. But he goes after politicians, not Americans who didn't vote for him.

:lol:

You mean like Whoopi Goldberg, Chuck Todd, Mika Brzezinski, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, and so on?

Politicians like those?

Yeah, but they attacked him first, viciously in some cases and quite publicly.

Hillary is literally attacking Americans simply because they didn't vote for her and experience a different way of life. This is what angers me about those "tolerant people on the left". Tolerant my behind. She looks down on others and is a self entitled, spoiled politician that people couldn't connect with. For all of Trumps flaws, at least you knew he would fight for you and want to see America win, she couldn't care less. She wanted the power and the bounty that goes with being Queen. She literally would prefer the "globe" succeed at Americas expense...yet again.

No more!

:lol:

She wasn't talking about you, Canadian. You don't matter.

I disagree that his opinion on the matter does not matter and at times a fresh pair of eyes that are from the outside are needed.

Hillary Clinton lost not because America is not moving forward in some regions, but she was arrogant and believed she was entitled to the victory for the Oval Office.

Details after the election shows the DNC had anointed her as their candidate and most likely in 2020 again, but Swing States like Pennsylvania were not interested in her being President.

Now for me what Hillary says today matter as much as Mitt says and in the end they failed to win when they ran, so they matter very little anymore...

Of course you do. You're a traitor and a slimeball.

WHO abandoned 4 Americans to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda?

WHO took $145 million from the KGB Bank and the Russians got Uranium One?

WHO committed 'espionage', 'criminal negligence', perpetrated over 30,00 criminal counts according to the FBI, Obstructed Justice, criminally refused to comply with a subpoena, and endangered national security?

WHO paid a foreign spy working with Russians for an unsubstantiated document she illegally used in a US election?

Wasn't me, sugah....that would be the FELON the Democrats protected and ran for President in 2016.

Bwuhahahaha......

They can't hear you...

If Secretary Clinton did actually say those words in the thread title, we should, I feel, believe her.

That is to say, Secretary Clinton (never mind her unpleasant personality) probably truly believes that she and the Democrats are looking forward.

I assume that she means that the United States is a-changing and the Democrats want to lead that change.

She believes that Republicans are ultimately going to lose in their efforts to stop the inevitable.

Personally, I believe that (sadly) she is right.

If Secretary Clinton did actually say those words in the thread title, we should, I feel, believe her.

That is to say, Secretary Clinton (never mind her unpleasant personality) probably truly believes that she and the Democrats are looking forward.

I assume that she means that the United States is a-changing and the Democrats want to lead that change.

She believes that Republicans are ultimately going to lose in their efforts to stop the inevitable.

At least 3 million more voters believe it.

At least 3 million more voters believe it.
And that still means absolutely zero-a Fact that Feelings addled liberals cannot absorb because feelings are are so much more soothing than facts

Obvious Democrats have open hatred towards half of America.

America dodged a bullet to the head in 2016.

Hillary on 2016: I won the places that aren’t looking backwards.
You people need to stop obsessing over Hillary. The only people paying any attention to her anymore are RWrs. It's not mentally healthy. Focus on the present. Get help if you need to.

Threw her under the bus pretty quick...didn't you, Esmeralda?

In no way am I throwing her under the bus. The FACT is that she is no longer relevant--she isn't running for office, and despite what RWrs want to think, she isn't important to the Democratic Party anymore. She isn't important to its present or its future. We are moving on, why aren't you? Why aren't you reveling in your wonderful new president instead of harping on a past rival?

Because she's the one who started the false narrative about "Russian collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia...a narrative that is STILL being pushed by you on the left despite absolutely ZERO proof that it ever took place...while at the same time it's become patently obvious that the Clinton campaign did indeed "collude" with Russians to try and sabotage the Trump campaign with made up lies!

When you're ready to "move on" from this bullshit Russian collusion investigation...THEN...I'll be ready to move on from the sleazy woman who paid to get it started!

Forum List

Back