Hillary on 2016: I Won the Places That Aren't Looking Backwards

Once again Hillary has trashed the American people. She is a sociopath - seriously.

When the crazy Left Wingers say "Forward" it means enslaving the middle class

forwardcrapaganda.jpg

Some POTUS she would have made. She can't even walk down a fucking flight of steps without falling on her fat ass. Broken down helpless old critter with one foot in the grave. Yeah, that bitch should have been president. LMFAO.

Yep, anybody but Trump should have been president. The childish spoiled idiot is way over his head.

Keep telling yourself that as he gets his policies implemented while you morons get fixated by the scandal of the day.

stop gloating------so far things seem to moving along

Obvious Democrats have open hatred towards half of America.

America dodged a bullet to the head in 2016.

Hillary on 2016: I won the places that aren’t looking backwards.
You people need to stop obsessing over Hillary. The only people paying any attention to her anymore are RWrs. It's not mentally healthy. Focus on the present. Get help if you need to.

Threw her under the bus pretty quick...didn't you, Esmeralda?

In no way am I throwing her under the bus. The FACT is that she is no longer relevant--she isn't running for office, and despite what RWrs want to think, she isn't important to the Democratic Party anymore. She isn't important to its present or its future. We are moving on, why aren't you? Why aren't you reveling in your wonderful new president instead of harping on a past rival?

Last edited:

You people need to stop obsessing over Hillary. The only people paying any attention to her anymore are RWrs. It's not mentally healthy. Focus on the present. Get help if you need to.

In no way am I throwing her under the bus. The FACT is that she is no longer relevant--she isn't running for office, and despite what RWrs want to think, she isn't important to the Democratic Party anymore. She isn't important to its present or its future. We are moving on, why aren't you? Why aren't you reveling in your wonderful new president instead of harping on a past rival?

I dont know about everyone else but I just enjoy watching her fall down all the time,and i'm anxiously awaiting that big tumble down a flight of stairs......it's gonna be epic!!!

The fact that lefties are still buthurt over losing the election, still screaming "Russia collusion" and losing mind over everything that Trump does is showing that you're not moving on.

And if Hillary is not important, why is she still stalking us with her excuses?

I dont know about everyone else but I just enjoy watching her fall down all the time,and i'm anxiously awaiting that big tumble down a flight of stairs......it's gonna be epic!!!

she is LIKELY to run for something ------again

Save some chardonnay for others!

6a00d8341bffd953ef01b8d2e20ab2970c-800wi

We know you'd like to forget Hillary, but she's the reason for this whole "Russia, Russia, Russia" thing. As long as it's in the news, she'll be in the news.

The fact that lefties are still buthurt over losing the election, still screaming "Russia collusion" and losing mind over everything that Trump does is showing that you're not moving on.

The Russia investigation is a separate matter and has nothing to do with disappointment over the election; the Right saying so is just the RW's attempt to get it to end because they are afraid of the ultimate results.

If you were paying attention, you'd see that it isn't just the American left who are concerned about Trump's behavior--it is world wide. Everyone except the American RW is shocked and dismayed at the things he does. Wake up and smell the coffee: he is a serious disaster for our country.

The Russia investigation is a separate matter and has nothing to do with disappointment over the election; the Right saying so is just the RW's attempt to get it to end because they are afraid of the ultimate results.

If you were paying attention, you'd see that it isn't just the American left who are concerned about Trump's behavior--it is world wide. Everyone except the American RW is shocked and dismayed at the things he does. Wake up and smell the coffee: he is a serious disaster for our country.
Hillary paid to get the Russia lie going.

she is LIKELY to run for something ------again

Here I am ---ROSIE!!! with truth, justice and the American way. Hillary has claimed OPPRESSED STATUS as an opportunity. She is an OPPRESSED WHITE FEMALE and has a right to DEMAND support from ALL OTHER OPPRESSED PEOPLE.---- today---the OFFICIALLY OPPRESSED include (but are not limited to) White Females, Black persons (all) American natives (including
pocahantas) Hispanics (all ) Muslims (all)
Who are the "not oppressed"? including but not limited to---
white wall street people, red necks, whites (all--as defined
by the self declared 'not white') jews (of any hue)
got the idea-------she can't lose next time around

It's probably time the rest of the world starts worrying about their own problems ... :thup:
If we want coffee ... We'll ask them for coffee ... And pay them for what we want from them.

The Russia investigation is a separate matter and has nothing to do with disappointment over the election;

"The Russia investigation is a separate matter and has nothing to do with disappointment over the election"

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

Snowflakes are so fucking funny.

the Right saying so is just the RW's attempt to get it to end because they are afraid of the ultimate results.

Most Eurpoeans agree with Trump's position on immigration, dumbass:

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals

An average of 55 per cent of people across the 10 European countries surveyed wanted to stop all future immigration from mainly Muslim countries.​

Last edited:

I understand your concern over worldwide concern. :D

It's not worldwide concern, only globalists concern and I couldn't care less about them losing their minds.

"I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards'"

Can't believe this message didn't sell in Michigan and Pennsylvania

I won the places that are 'dynamic, moving forward,' while Trump's campaign 'was looking backwards' and from now on we're coming for your guns and your money too. Remember to vote Democrat. Viva La Reconquista!

Forum List

Back