Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

1. You can't help the middle class when Republicans stand in the way.

2. As shown in the last election, middle class voters are stupid.

Food stamps and unemployment stimulate the Obama economy

The increase in food stamps and unemployment was caused by the Bush/Republican/corporate America/wall street 2008 economic crash.

sure it was, 6 years into Obama's Presidency

WWII Started and ended in less time AND YOU'RE STILL BLAMING BOOOOOSH

WWII wasn't the worst financial crisis in history.

Oh please. Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch and Lehman Bros were all absorbed in a few months and F/F were back even in a few years.

Worst financial crisis...LOL

How is the middle class doing?

She doesn't have to. Somebody did a fake skit about her on Saturday Night Live and now the haters believe she said she can see Russia from her front porch. They'll believe anything.

Hey you're right --- Geography! With a special focus on head-rearing!

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go, it's Alaska?

Pogo...WHERE DO THEY GO? :p

Over Europe actually, where Moscow's located. He wouldn't be taking the long way, that would be major jet lag too.

That's why I want to enroll in the Palinology Geography coarse. It's a whole 'nother world. :thup:

Would that be one taught by Sarah Palin or by Tina Fey? It seems that liberals can't tell the difference.

That's true. Tina didn't even have to write a script.

:rofl:
Literally -- she literally quotes her verbatim. Unbleevible.

Hey you're right --- Geography! With a special focus on head-rearing!

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go, it's Alaska?

Pogo...WHERE DO THEY GO? :p

Over Europe actually, where Moscow's located. He wouldn't be taking the long way, that would be major jet lag too.

That's why I want to enroll in the Palinology Geography coarse. It's a whole 'nother world. :thup:

Would that be one taught by Sarah Palin or by Tina Fey? It seems that liberals can't tell the difference.

That's true. Tina didn't even have to write a script.

:rofl:
Literally -- she literally quotes her verbatim. Unbleevible.

Oh, looky...a liberal clusterfuck.

What's the problem? The American Conservative is not credible?

Would you prefer others?

Vladimir Putin Conservative Icon - The Atlantic
Hey, Einstein. When did Putin become a small government guy?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

Dubya wasn't a Conservative, he was a liar
He was more conservative than Cheney. Cheney was a TPer.

Would you prefer others?

Hey pea brain, when did conservatives become small government guys? Was Fatherland Security or the Patriot Act the seminal moment?

What?

Neither were!

They were Establishment Mo' And Bigger government guys. And I've said before, the Bush Family is just plain Evil

Would you prefer others?

What?

Neither were!

They were Establishment Mo' And Bigger government guys. And I've said before, the Bush Family is just plain Evil

He says he isn't either but his daughter is and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think he is a TPer but I never saw W that way.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the tea party is a positive influence on the Republican Party.

“I think they raised issues that an awful lot of Americans care about,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Today” show. “It’s an uprising, in part, and the good thing is it’s taken place within the Republican Party. I don’t see it as a negative. I think it’s much better to have that kind of turmoil and change in the Republican Party than it would be to have it outside.”

Cheney, who has a new book coming out about struggles with his heart health, said that while he doesn’t consider himself a member of the tea party, its frustration with Washington is “healthy.”

“I’m not a card-carrying member — I don’t think there is a card — but I have respect for what the people are doing,” Cheney said. “These are Americans. They’re loyal, they’re patriotic, they’re taxpayers and they’re fed up with what they see happening in Washington. I think it’s a normal healthy reaction, and the fact that the party is having to adjust to it is positive.”

Dick Cheney Tea party positive for GOP - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

Forum List

Back