Hillary releases Homosexual Ad

I even find it irritating when a lesbian is all cuddly, touchy feely with a gay man. Homosexual women have a way of lewdly projecting their sexuality on to innocent bystanders.

You can tell when someone is making public displays of affection for the SAKE of making the display.

If someone is genuinely homo then they shouldnt need an audience.
Yet all the het flaunting doesn't bother you a bit.

So basically, you just pranced in here and started posting without reading a single page.

You and PantyBoy have something in common.

My thread became very good natured and now it's all gone horrible :(

No worries...I'm still with you,dont let the homos deflect from the fun of making sport of homos.
No worries. They just laugh at you breeders.

You have children and you're calling people breeders? Wow

The New Village People:

th

Look how he is sucking up to you...

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

Man his mouth is just ready for you.

th

Look like he discovered your intention to get him on the down low.

chris-christie-1024x721.jpg

Man he looks like you just gave it to him with a massive black dildo!

The GOP Village People I mean Idiots that have Gay expressions and manners.

WOW! so much effort for so little affect.........

No effort at all, and thank you for the response.

Now is it true?

I don't think anyone wants to think of Chris Christie in any sort of sexual situation, either gay or straight.

I am betting there is one sick pervert out there, and come on he is a Republican, so he does not curl your toes a little?

just a little?

You can tell me the truth and I promise to laugh really hard!

Even though we strongly disagree on, well, seemingly everything lol....I wish you Gute Nacht und möge Gott Sie segnen.

Oh fuck, a Kraut!

We disagree because you're a close minded bigot and I am a asshole that does not care what others do as long as it does not involve children, raper, murder or acts of terrorism.

If two guys want to suck face and in public then let'em. If you scream " well God said " then let God deal with them in the afterlife because you are not the judge, jury, and executioner.

Because Gay couples not have the same rights as heterosexual couples is a good thing because everyone should be treated equally under the Constitution as local as you are a citizen of this fine nation, and Gays should be as miserable as the next Heterosexual couple.

Your religious text should never be allow to be the law of this fine nation, and if you believe it should then you better understand the slippery slop you want to go down will one day open the door for Muslim's to impose their religious ruling within our borders, and I will be damn I will ever accept that either.

You can not demand the American citizen to accept Biblical rules as law just the same as Muslim can not demand Sharia Law should be the standard of law for this fine nation.

Keep your religion in your Church and Bedroom and out of our government because not all Christian's agree with how to interpret the Bible and the Bible was written by man during Emperor Constantine days and translated by King James people, so I prefer not to follow the word of a Roman Emperor and a nutter King of England when it come to my religion.

So as you greeted my in German I will finish off with my thread in English and state this is America and even though Christian's are the majority does not mean their ruling or religion is the correct course of action.

Because they feel their religion should be law tell me they're mindset is no better than the close minded leaders of Iran and some are as bent in the head as ISIL and would use violence to get their way to have a Christian Nation where our laws are set to the teachings of the Bible.

If you agree with the idea the Bible should rule everyone and American's should adhere to it teaching, and if not should be cast from society then you are as dangerous as a ISIL member even if at this moment you would not take up arms against our government and people because you put your religion before Nation and sanity.

This country has went from Genocide of the Native population because those like you felt they were Heathens, and savages to enslaving African people because you felt they were inferior to you to supporting Jim Crow laws that limited the Constitutional Rights of some to now still wanting to limit such a minor part of our population their right to peace and happiness.

So as I close let God deal with the heathens you fear, and mind your own damn business and if you see something on TV that you dislike then turn the channel and if you don't then that is on you because to complain about a stupid commercial about gay couples is like me complaining about some religious commercial telling me to watch their nonsense, but with me I would just turn the damn channel and be done with it!

Bye for now, and tell Hitler hello, and before you piss your panties half my family is German even though I am not a fucking Kraut, and I believe some of did fuck a Kraut once in their life... The real thing and not some German wench...

LGBT people read this....fat, ugly, militant lesbian nutjob Julie Bindel says to put all men in concentration camps, Bindel actually looks like Chris Christie, no wonder she became a lesbian, probably no man wanted to get-it-on with her:

Top Feminist Julie Bindel Want to Put Men in Concentration Camps | Political Correctness

Julie Bindel at least is honest enough to openly state what the Homosexual Agenda's goal is....the eradication of heterosexuality.

These people are basically insane and evil and fanatical. In fact they are EVERYTHING that they falsely accuse Christians of being.
When they start forcing Jews to convert and burning witches let us all know.

You got to love the fear some have.

Homosexual community is a small percentage of the world population, and yet so feared by some!

Now I have met some Gays that are as vile as some of the nutter in here, and they really hate breeders ( that is their term for heterosexual people ), so some would subscribe to that train of thought but not all, and it is like some Muslim's want to kill non-Muslim's but not all but for Lucy the some mean all...

I don't fear gays, I just don't agree with them. I don't fear them, I don't want to kill them. I just, like many, would like them to keep it indoors, this includes stopping all the Gay Pride stuff and the rest of their militant demanding and throwing a tantrum when EVERYONE doesn't agree with them and treat them like they're some sort of "special" group of people.
Here's how I see your rant about gays. You don't like to see any openly expressing affection. You consider that flaunting. It doesn't seem to bother you when hets are all over each other in public.

That shows your aversion to gays.

Now the only person on this thread who really angered me was the guy who wants all gays to get AIDS. That was so offensive to me that I lost it. I lost many many friends during the AIDS epidemic.

When I saw how young you are and you still have that aversion to gays, it surprised me. Most young people these days think being gay is no big deal and some couple expressing affection in public no big deal.

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

Does New Hillary Clinton LGBT Kissing Ad Raise Religious Liberty Concerns?

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful. If gay and lesbians must do this, then at least they could keep it within their own homes....Hillary releasing such an ad, well it shows she's desperate, the gay and lesbians are going to vote for her anyhow, so I'm not entirely sure why she's released this ad, she's preaching to the choir.

The publicness of gay and lesbians kissing and touching is most classless.

As a heterosexual woman, I don't feel the need to almost get-it-on in the middle of the street with Mr. Lucy.

I even find it irritating when a lesbian is all cuddly, touchy feely with a gay man. Homosexual women have a way of lewdly projecting their sexuality on to innocent bystanders.

You can tell when someone is making public displays of affection for the SAKE of making the display.

So basically, you just pranced in here and started posting without reading a single page.

Happens all the time, a thread is going well and some left loon ruins it
You seem to ignore the hatred toward gays that is expressed on this thread, including the wish that they get AIDS.

You seem to ignore the hatred toward gays that is expressed on this thread, including the wish that they get AIDS.

Lighten up. Most of the comments were good nature and as usual some left loon got butt hurt and derailed the thread. If something offends you don't look at it or be around it, the world isn't going to conform to you because you can't handle it

Lighten up. Most of the comments were good nature and as usual some left loon got butt hurt and derailed the thread. If something offends you don't look at it or be around it, the world isn't going to conform to you because you can't handle it
Wishing someone gets AIDS is horrible. You're right I can't handle that. That level of hate really gets to me.

Something you label as "good natured".

Wishing someone gets AIDS is horrible. You're right I can't handle that. That level of hate really gets to me.

I said most of the comments and I don't hate gays and I don't wish they would get AIDS. Cease projecting, you look silly

I said most of the comments and I don't hate gays and I don't wish they would get AIDS. Cease projecting, you look silly
You don't call out the guy who wished AIDS on guys. You're in my face instead. That's on you. That's you condoning bad behavior.

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

Does New Hillary Clinton LGBT Kissing Ad Raise Religious Liberty Concerns?

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful. If gay and lesbians must do this, then at least they could keep it within their own homes....Hillary releasing such an ad, well it shows she's desperate, the gay and lesbians are going to vote for her anyhow, so I'm not entirely sure why she's released this ad, she's preaching to the choir.

The publicness of gay and lesbians kissing and touching is most classless.

As a heterosexual woman, I don't feel the need to almost get-it-on in the middle of the street with Mr. Lucy.

No worries...I'm still with you,dont let the homos deflect from the fun of making sport of homos.
That's ok....it sort of balances the fun we make of heteros....and those that pretend to be heteros.

You don't call out the guy who wished AIDS on guys. You're in my face instead. That's on you. That's you condoning bad behavior.

I didn't read the entire thread. I called you out for calling people "breeders" while having children. That's hypocrisy. Think....

I didn't read the entire thread. I called you out for calling people "breeders" while having children. That's hypocrisy. Think....

I have four children.

Look Sassy. I can see you'd rather call out liberals than the rank and ugly conservative in your peer group. I'm done.

I have four children.

Breeder....see how that works?

Forum List

Back