Hillary releases Homosexual Ad

Gay haters want their own gay experience and gays won't have anything to do with them.

Nancy boy?

Your right are being taken away?

Also you did write about how I was ruining your Gay Bashing nonsense, and I told you I can write anywhere I want, and was responding to the OP'er, and you were not happy that I did not run away like you were hoping I was going to do.

Also your Fag's kissing in public nonsense is so childish that I am guessing your kid wrote it for you!

So tell me again what I should write and what you want to read?

Should I write that everyone that is non-Christian, Homosexuals, Non-WASP, oh hell everyone but you has no rights, and they should just do as you tell them?

Seem you are the one dictating what everyone should do in their life, so tell me what should I write to appease someone that is so perfect that they should go nail yourself on a cross upside down so people can piss on you...

"Fag's"

OMG you HOMOPHOBE, using HOMOPHOBIC language darling....:eek-52:

I refer to them as gays, lesbians etc.

I normally refer to them as homosexuals, but I know that it chaps PantyBoy's hide that I'm using the "f-word" and he can't stop me.

He has chaps? Well, that explains everything then!

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

Why are you posting two people not wearing chaps?
I thought this was a homo post where we could ridicule chaps wearing homos....
MI0000091517.jpg

Some people will never understand that the finer things in life actually aren't free.

Not if you look like PantyBoy, they aren't.

Now, if you look like Vin Diesel . . .

You do not even know what I look like you stupid bitch hound!

God you are retarded, and I hope a Fag French Kisses you!

I bet you have sucked many Fag's in your life and did not even know it!

You're so very confused aren't you darling?

It's apparently extremely hard to find your sexuality when no one wants to know that you HAVE a sexuality.

I am not confused and I am not your darling at all.

The fact that you fear someone sexuality is telling me how pathetic you are. The fact you demand they be put in the closet and not allow to live their life in peace tell me what a bigot you are. The fact you keep on questioning my sexuality tell me you are horny and most likely wondering if I am desperate enough to shag you, but there is not enough booze nor dope to shag someone like you.

Now you have hurt my feelings and I will hike up my skirt and run to my pillow to cry tears of sorrow, oh wait I forgot I do not give a damn what you think, and please tell me again what I should write so i can please the Goddess Bitch Hound!

I call most people darling, it's because I'm awful at remembering names and well, darling sounds nicer than saying "so and so" or "whatstheirnameagain"

"Fag's"

OMG you HOMOPHOBE, using HOMOPHOBIC language darling....:eek-52:

I refer to them as gays, lesbians etc.

I normally refer to them as homosexuals, but I know that it chaps PantyBoy's hide that I'm using the "f-word" and he can't stop me.

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

MI0000091517.jpg

Better...but the village people are beyond ridicule since they're no longer relevant.

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

MI0000091517.jpg

Better...but the village people are beyond ridicule since they're no longer relevant.
I know, they're happily retired. Still, fun days when life was not so life and death...

Sorry...show tunes aren't my thing....

Harmony definitely isn't your forte'

But screwing with liberals is.....

I get a kick out of how you believe that. Hmmm, Judy awaits.

Great tell her to bend over.
In your case you can have her call some guy friends.

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

MI0000091517.jpg

I know, they're happily retired. Still, fun days when life was not so life and death...
Absolutely. They sense they're missing out on something. That's why they're so bothered by queers.

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

MI0000091517.jpg

The New Village People:

th

Look how he is sucking up to you...

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

Man his mouth is just ready for you.

th

Look like he discovered your intention to get him on the down low.

chris-christie-1024x721.jpg

Man he looks like you just gave it to him with a massive black dildo!

The GOP Village People I mean Idiots that have Gay expressions and manners.

Forum List

Back