Hillary releases Homosexual Ad

"There you go again telling me what to do again."

Leftist men's greatest fantasy is having Right-Wing women telling them what to do and issuing orders to them....it's okay, we already know this, you mustn't be ashamed, it's completely natural and normal :wink:

Yeah, but the cheap bastards NEVER offer to pay for it.

Some people will never understand that the finer things in life actually aren't free.

Not if you look like PantyBoy, they aren't.

Now, if you look like Vin Diesel . . .

You do not even know what I look like you stupid bitch hound!

God you are retarded, and I hope a Fag French Kisses you!

I bet you have sucked many Fag's in your life and did not even know it!

You're so very confused aren't you darling?

It's apparently extremely hard to find your sexuality when no one wants to know that you HAVE a sexuality.

I think all the queers on earth should have hot sex in front of Loosy so she gets over her hateful phobia

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

Does New Hillary Clinton LGBT Kissing Ad Raise Religious Liberty Concerns?

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful. If gay and lesbians must do this, then at least they could keep it within their own homes....Hillary releasing such an ad, well it shows she's desperate, the gay and lesbians are going to vote for her anyhow, so I'm not entirely sure why she's released this ad, she's preaching to the choir.

The publicness of gay and lesbians kissing and touching is most classless.

As a heterosexual woman, I don't feel the need to almost get-it-on in the middle of the street with Mr. Lucy.

I even find it irritating when a lesbian is all cuddly, touchy feely with a gay man. Homosexual women have a way of lewdly projecting their sexuality on to innocent bystanders.

You can tell when someone is making public displays of affection for the SAKE of making the display.

If someone is genuinely homo then they shouldnt need an audience.
Yet all the het flaunting doesn't bother you a bit.

So basically, you just pranced in here and started posting without reading a single page.

You and PantyBoy have something in common.

My thread became very good natured and now it's all gone horrible :(

No worries...I'm still with you,dont let the homos deflect from the fun of making sport of homos.
No worries. They just laugh at you breeders.

"You disagreed with me, that means you TRIED TO SILENCE ME!"

I never said you couldn't post, nancy boy, so quit whimpering. I said your posts are shit, and you're shit, and your First Amendment freedom to make an unbearable ass of yourself in public who is instantly hated by everyone unfortunate enough to be aware of his existence is accompanied by MY First Amendment right to TELL you that you're an unbearable ass who is instantly hated by everyone unfortunate enough to be aware of his existence.

Far from wanting to prevent you from posting, I hope you continue. You're the funniest joke I've heard in ages. I would be disappointed if you stopped giving me the chance to rub your nose in the fact that I can say whatever I want, and you can't screech loudly enough to shout me down.

Ooh, this just in: fags kissing in public is disgusting, and they should be told to go fuck at home where that shit belongs.

Let's see if maybe your NEXT post will be enough ranting and wailing to make me stop. :woohoo:

Nancy boy?

Your right are being taken away?

Also you did write about how I was ruining your Gay Bashing nonsense, and I told you I can write anywhere I want, and was responding to the OP'er, and you were not happy that I did not run away like you were hoping I was going to do.

Also your Fag's kissing in public nonsense is so childish that I am guessing your kid wrote it for you!

So tell me again what I should write and what you want to read?

Should I write that everyone that is non-Christian, Homosexuals, Non-WASP, oh hell everyone but you has no rights, and they should just do as you tell them?

Seem you are the one dictating what everyone should do in their life, so tell me what should I write to appease someone that is so perfect that they should go nail yourself on a cross upside down so people can piss on you...

"Fag's"

OMG you HOMOPHOBE, using HOMOPHOBIC language darling....:eek-52:

I refer to them as gays, lesbians etc.

Whaaaaat....? So pole smoker isn't PC?
How embarrassing...

Rump ranger? Cock holster?

I always forget the latest PC term....

Not to worry, released next week is the 2016 Political Correctness Handbook updated with what's okay and what's not okay*

* What's now NOT okay....EVERYTHING EXCEPT....a, the, it, oh, me, WTF is happening here? and and ? ! , . : ;

For The Straight Folks
Who Don't Mind Gays
But Wish They Weren't So BLATANT

PAT PARKER

you know some people
got a lot of nerve.
sometimes, i don't believe
the things i see and hear.

Have you met the woman
who's shocked by 2 women kissing
& in the same breath,
tells you that she's pregnant?
BUT GAYS SHOULDN'T BE BLATENT.

Or this straight couple
sits next to you in a movie
& you can't hear the dialogue
Cause of the sound effects.
BUT GAYS SHOULDN'T BE BLATANT.

And the woman in your office
Spends your entire lunch hour
talking about her new bikini drawers
& how much her husband likes them.

Or the "hip" chick in your class
rattling a mile a minute --
while you're trying to get stoned
in the john
about the camping trip she took
with her musician boyfriend.

You go in a public bathroom
And all over the walls
there's John loves Mary,
Janice digs Richard,
Pepe loves Delores, etc. etc.

Or you go to an amusement park
& there's a tunnel of love
& pictures of straights
painted on the front
& grinning couples
coming in and out.

Fact is, blatant heterosexuals
are all over the place.
Supermarkets, movies on your job,
in church, in books, on television
every day and night, every place --
even in gay bars.
& they want gay men & women
to go hide in the closets --

So to you straight folks
i say -- Sure, i'll go
if you go too,
but i'm polite --
so -- after you.

[Note to my straight friends. You don't ask me to stop being blatant.
Thus, this is not directed at you.]

For The Straight Folks
Who Don't Mind Gays
But Wish They Weren't So BLATANT

PAT PARKER

you know some people
got a lot of nerve.
sometimes, i don't believe
the things i see and hear.

Have you met the woman
who's shocked by 2 women kissing
& in the same breath,
tells you that she's pregnant?
BUT GAYS SHOULDN'T BE BLATENT.

Or this straight couple
sits next to you in a movie
& you can't hear the dialogue
Cause of the sound effects.

And the woman in your office
Spends your entire lunch hour
talking about her new bikini drawers
& how much her husband likes them.

Or the "hip" chick in your class
rattling a mile a minute --
while you're trying to get stoned
in the john
about the camping trip she took
with her musician boyfriend.

You go in a public bathroom
And all over the walls
there's John loves Mary,
Janice digs Richard,
Pepe loves Delores, etc. etc.

Or you go to an amusement park
& there's a tunnel of love
& pictures of straights
painted on the front
& grinning couples
coming in and out.

Fact is, blatant heterosexuals
are all over the place.
Supermarkets, movies on your job,
in church, in books, on television
every day and night, every place --
even in gay bars.
& they want gay men & women
to go hide in the closets --

So to you straight folks
i say -- Sure, i'll go
if you go too,
but i'm polite --
so -- after you.

[Note to my straight friends. You don't ask me to stop being blatant.
Thus, this is not directed at you.]

It's always more fun fucking with late comers who dont read the whole thread....It makes them so target worthy.

You don't understand, dear. To PantyBoy there, EVERYONE is irrelevant except him and those who agree with him. It's not just that their opinions, viewpoints, and desires are the only ones that matter; they're the only ones allowed to exist. And they're going to scream and stomp and flounce around until it's impossible for anyone else to be heard, just like a two-year-old who doesn't want a nap.

This from the poster that told me that I was wrong for responding to this thread. Now it seem because I do not do as you say I am acting like the child but it was you that threw the fit about what I wrote to the OP'er and acting like a twat...

Projecting much?

I never said you couldn't post, nancy boy, so quit whimpering. I said your posts are shit, and you're shit, and your First Amendment freedom to make an unbearable ass of yourself in public who is instantly hated by everyone unfortunate enough to be aware of his existence is accompanied by MY First Amendment right to TELL you that you're an unbearable ass who is instantly hated by everyone unfortunate enough to be aware of his existence.

Far from wanting to prevent you from posting, I hope you continue. You're the funniest joke I've heard in ages. I would be disappointed if you stopped giving me the chance to rub your nose in the fact that I can say whatever I want, and you can't screech loudly enough to shout me down.

Ooh, this just in: fags kissing in public is disgusting, and they should be told to go fuck at home where that shit belongs.

Let's see if maybe your NEXT post will be enough ranting and wailing to make me stop. :woohoo:

Nancy boy?

Also you did write about how I was ruining your Gay Bashing nonsense, and I told you I can write anywhere I want, and was responding to the OP'er, and you were not happy that I did not run away like you were hoping I was going to do.

Also your Fag's kissing in public nonsense is so childish that I am guessing your kid wrote it for you!

Should I write that everyone that is non-Christian, Homosexuals, Non-WASP, oh hell everyone but you has no rights, and they should just do as you tell them?

Seem you are the one dictating what everyone should do in their life, so tell me what should I write to appease someone that is so perfect that they should go nail yourself on a cross upside down so people can piss on you...

"Fag's"

I normally refer to them as homosexuals, but I know that it chaps PantyBoy's hide that I'm using the "f-word" and he can't stop me.

He has chaps? Well, that explains everything then!

207891426_773fe934b5-gratuitousscience-dot-com.jpg

This from the poster that told me that I was wrong for responding to this thread. Now it seem because I do not do as you say I am acting like the child but it was you that threw the fit about what I wrote to the OP'er and acting like a twat...

Projecting much?

Nancy boy?

"Fag's"

I normally refer to them as homosexuals, but I know that it chaps PantyBoy's hide that I'm using the "f-word" and he can't stop me.

View attachment 56593
Lone-Ranger_320.jpg

I think all the queers on earth should have hot sex in front of Loosy so she gets over her hateful phobia

What like a mega mega gang-bang?

Let me consult my diary....:popcorn::popcorn: it's a TWO popcorn moment, hold on....hey, ELTON JOHN won't be involved will he, he's not handsome enough?

Yeah, but the cheap bastards NEVER offer to pay for it.

Some people will never understand that the finer things in life actually aren't free.

Not if you look like PantyBoy, they aren't.

Now, if you look like Vin Diesel . . .

You do not even know what I look like you stupid bitch hound!

God you are retarded, and I hope a Fag French Kisses you!

I bet you have sucked many Fag's in your life and did not even know it!

You're so very confused aren't you darling?

It's apparently extremely hard to find your sexuality when no one wants to know that you HAVE a sexuality.

I am not confused and I am not your darling at all.

The fact that you fear someone sexuality is telling me how pathetic you are. The fact you demand they be put in the closet and not allow to live their life in peace tell me what a bigot you are. The fact you keep on questioning my sexuality tell me you are horny and most likely wondering if I am desperate enough to shag you, but there is not enough booze nor dope to shag someone like you.

Now you have hurt my feelings and I will hike up my skirt and run to my pillow to cry tears of sorrow, oh wait I forgot I do not give a damn what you think, and please tell me again what I should write so i can please the Goddess Bitch Hound!

Nancy boy?

"Fag's"

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

Why are you posting two people not wearing chaps?
I thought this was a homo post where we could ridicule chaps wearing homos....

Forum List

Back