Hillary releases Homosexual Ad

He has chaps? Well, that explains everything then!

View attachment 56593
lone-ranger-still.jpg

Why are you posting two people not wearing chaps?
I thought this was a homo post where we could ridicule chaps wearing homos....
MI0000091517.jpg

Better...but the village people are beyond ridicule since they're no longer relevant.

The New Village People:

th

Look how he is sucking up to you...

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

Man his mouth is just ready for you.

th

Look like he discovered your intention to get him on the down low.

chris-christie-1024x721.jpg

Man he looks like you just gave it to him with a massive black dildo!

The GOP Village People I mean Idiots that have Gay expressions and manners.

WOW! so much effort for so little affect.........

“Excuse me, poem, are you gay?
Have you grown up contrarily to what I wanted you to say?
I most certainly didn’t write you that way
Was it something I said, something I did that turned you?
Maybe I should have peppered your verses
With sport, girls and beer
Maybe as your author I deserted you…
Or did another writer turn you queer?”

British Poet, Keith Jarret

MI0000091517.jpg

Better...but the village people are beyond ridicule since they're no longer relevant.

The New Village People:

th

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

th

No effort at all, and thank you for the response.

Now is it true?

MI0000091517.jpg

I know, they're happily retired. Still, fun days when life was not so life and death...
Absolutely. They sense they're missing out on something. That's why they're so bothered by queers.
Safe casual sex, friends with coke, and hope for the future, they missed out alright...

LGBT people read this....fat, ugly, militant lesbian nutjob Julie Bindel says to put all men in concentration camps, Bindel actually looks like Chris Christie, no wonder she became a lesbian, probably no man wanted to get-it-on with her:

Top Feminist Julie Bindel Want to Put Men in Concentration Camps | Political Correctness
To protect women and children, she's dead on. Of course, I said it before she did (although I just got rid of them)....

LGBT people read this....fat, ugly, militant lesbian nutjob Julie Bindel says to put all men in concentration camps, Bindel actually looks like Chris Christie, no wonder she became a lesbian, probably no man wanted to get-it-on with her:

Top Feminist Julie Bindel Want to Put Men in Concentration Camps | Political Correctness

Julie Bindel at least is honest enough to openly state what the Homosexual Agenda's goal is....the eradication of heterosexuality.

These people are basically insane and evil and fanatical. In fact they are EVERYTHING that they falsely accuse Christians of being.

MI0000091517.jpg

The New Village People:

th

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

th

Now is it true?

I don't think anyone wants to think of Chris Christie in any sort of sexual situation, either gay or straight.

Julie Bindel at least is honest enough to openly state what the Homosexual Agenda's goal is....the eradication of heterosexuality.

These people are basically insane and evil and fanatical. In fact they are EVERYTHING that they falsely accuse Christians of being.
When they start forcing Jews to convert and burning witches let us all know.

The New Village People:

th

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

th

Now is it true?

I don't think anyone wants to think of Chris Christie in any sort of sexual situation, either gay or straight.

I am betting there is one sick pervert out there, and come on he is a Republican, so he does not curl your toes a little?

just a little?

You can tell me the truth and I promise to laugh really hard!

You got to love the fear some have.

Homosexual community is a small percentage of the world population, and yet so feared by some!

Now I have met some Gays that are as vile as some of the nutter in here, and they really hate breeders ( that is their term for heterosexual people ), so some would subscribe to that train of thought but not all, and it is like some Muslim's want to kill non-Muslim's but not all but for Lucy the some mean all...

“Excuse me, poem, are you gay?
Have you grown up contrarily to what I wanted you to say?
I most certainly didn’t write you that way
Was it something I said, something I did that turned you?
Maybe I should have peppered your verses
With sport, girls and beer
Maybe as your author I deserted you…
Or did another writer turn you queer?”

British Poet, Keith Jarret

Poetry? Lol. I much prefer real poets....Byron, Shelley, Baudelaire, Rilke, Schiller, Rupert Brooke, Rimbaud, Blake and the one in literally his own league and deep within all Germanic souls:

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe *sigh*

The New Village People:

th

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

th

Now is it true?

I am betting there is one sick pervert out there, and come on he is a Republican, so he does not curl your toes a little?

just a little?

He is physically repulsive.

Homosexual community is a small percentage of the world population, and yet so feared by some!

Now I have met some Gays that are as vile as some of the nutter in here, and they really hate breeders ( that is their term for heterosexual people ), so some would subscribe to that train of thought but not all, and it is like some Muslim's want to kill non-Muslim's but not all but for Lucy the some mean all...

I wasn't aware this thread was about Muslims.

I don't fear gays, I just don't agree with them. I don't fear them, I don't want to kill them. I just, like many, would like them to keep it indoors, this includes stopping all the Gay Pride stuff and the rest of their militant demanding and throwing a tantrum when EVERYONE doesn't agree with them and treat them like they're some sort of "special" group of people.

The New Village People:

th

th

He want it badly...

th

Another one puckerng up.

Jeb-Bush3.jpg

th

Now is it true?

just a little?

Even though we strongly disagree on, well, seemingly everything lol....I wish you Gute Nacht und möge Gott Sie segnen.

Hillary Clinton has released a gay campaign ad, featuring men kissing and women kissing and stuff.

Does New Hillary Clinton LGBT Kissing Ad Raise Religious Liberty Concerns?

As a Christian I find it all extremely distasteful. If gay and lesbians must do this, then at least they could keep it within their own homes....Hillary releasing such an ad, well it shows she's desperate, the gay and lesbians are going to vote for her anyhow, so I'm not entirely sure why she's released this ad, she's preaching to the choir.

The publicness of gay and lesbians kissing and touching is most classless.

As a heterosexual woman, I don't feel the need to almost get-it-on in the middle of the street with Mr. Lucy.

I even find it irritating when a lesbian is all cuddly, touchy feely with a gay man. Homosexual women have a way of lewdly projecting their sexuality on to innocent bystanders.

You can tell when someone is making public displays of affection for the SAKE of making the display.

If someone is genuinely homo then they shouldnt need an audience.
Yet all the het flaunting doesn't bother you a bit.

So basically, you just pranced in here and started posting without reading a single page.

You and PantyBoy have something in common.

My thread became very good natured and now it's all gone horrible :(

Happens all the time, a thread is going well and some left loon ruins it

Forum List

Back