🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Reportedly Worried About Turnout

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I don't think it is legal, under campaign rules....seems like I read something about Bill getting into trouble for doing just that in another state.:dunno:

"Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton campaigned at a polling place at Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School at midday on Tuesday, greeting supporters with hugs and selfies and urging them to turn out to vote in the North Carolina Democratic primary even in areas where they believe she is likely to win."

Ummm, I didn't think it was legal to campaign AT a polling place where people voted....?!

Meets with small crowd in NC...
Clinton makes final pitch to voters at Southeast Raleigh High

:lmao:

I don't think it is legal, under campaign rules....seems like I read something about Bill getting into trouble for doing just that in another state.:dunno:
yes, Massachusetts officials had to remind one William Jefferson Clinton about the laws pertaining to campaigning near polling stations

Bernie supporters wanted him arrested and to have a "revote"...

But the real question is, why do the Clinton's feel like they need to cheat?
......cause they don't have a chance without???

The truth is, she SHOULD be worried

with the exception of 1960, NO CANDIDATE from a political party has ever lost when the turnout numbers were weighted this heavily in favor of their party during the primaries

And Nixon actually did win in 1960 (if you throw out the illegal votes), so it has actually never happened...

#VoterIDLawsMatter

yes, Massachusetts officials had to remind one William Jefferson Clinton about the laws pertaining to campaigning near polling stations

Bernie supporters wanted him arrested and to have a "revote"...

But the real question is, why do the Clinton's feel like they need to cheat?

you're allowed to do electioneering 100 feet away from the polling entrance. I'm pretty sure the Clintons know that. and I wouldn't believe zealots whining for the arrest of president Clinton any more than I'd listen to zealots demanding the arrest of the Donald.

just saying.

and the o/p isn't voting democratic so one has to wonder why he spends all day every day trolling with anti-Hillary garbage.

I figure because he figures the Donald has an easier chance with Bernie. but someone should tell the troll o/p that no one cares about this nonsense except for other Hillary deranged nutters.

but maybe he should worry about his own party, and the candidate who is telling his brown shirts to beat up protesters.

"Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton campaigned at a polling place at Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School at midday on Tuesday, greeting supporters with hugs and selfies and urging them to turn out to vote in the North Carolina Democratic primary even in areas where they believe she is likely to win."

Ummm, I didn't think it was legal to campaign AT a polling place where people voted....?!

Meets with small crowd in NC...
Clinton makes final pitch to voters at Southeast Raleigh High

:lmao:

were the polls open?

Imagine you are heading in to vote and Hillary comes at you, armed with a hug. What would you do?

counting the votes ...

Democracy_a_la_the_Republicans-_Poll_workers_in_Trump_gear_ignoring_IDs.jpg

you're allowed to do electioneering 100 feet away from the polling entrance. I'm pretty sure the Clintons know that. and I wouldn't believe zealots whining for the arrest of president Clinton any more than I'd listen to zealots demanding the arrest of the Donald.

just saying.

and the o/p isn't voting democratic so one has to wonder why he spends all day every day trolling with anti-Hillary garbage.

I figure because he figures the Donald has an easier chance with Bernie.

but maybe he should worry about his own party, and the candidate who is telling his brown shirts to beat up protesters.

As far as we know, no actual laws were broken

However, Bill's actions, at a minimum, give the appearance of impropriety, but Bernie will not get a "revote"

And yes, Clinton is getting harassed from the right because we believe Bernie would be easier to beat - no question

And no, Trump is not inciting violence. He ought to be able to have a rally without fearing for the safety of his supporters

just saying.

I figure because he figures the Donald has an easier chance with Bernie.

As far as we know, no actual laws were broken

However, Bill's actions, at a minimum, give the appearance of impropriety, but Bernie will not get a "revote"

And yes, Clinton is getting harassed from the right because we believe Bernie would be easier to beat - no question

And no, Trump is not inciting violence. He ought to be able to have a rally without fearing for the safety of his supporters

and people should be able to peacefully protest the Donald without fear of hin telling his loons to beat them up. wingers were perfectly great with free speech when teatards went into democratic rallies and shouted down everyone from senators to congressman with their idiocy.

and too bad... we have no intention of losing to kkk'ers. *shrug*

rightwing fascist populists never do well for society. perhaps you should do some soul searching to ask yourself why you're so hate-filled.

I am curious, though... about half of the big mouth, ham fisted trumpsters have a high school diplioma or less... why don't you spend your time constructively and get educated?

and, finally, if no laws were broken, you loons should really shut up. you make yourself sound more pathetic than usual and it's the reason no one listens to you or believes anything that comes out of your mouths.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz made a teeny tiny bit of an odd statement today saying

the Democrats will beat Trump with either Hillary or Bernie as the candidate.

Paraphrased...

Forum List

Back