🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Reportedly Worried About Turnout

and people should be able to peacefully protest the Donald without fear of hin telling his loons to beat them up. wingers were perfectly great with free speech when teatards went into democratic rallies and shouted down everyone from senators to congressman with their idiocy.

and too bad... we have no intention of losing to kkk'ers. *shrug*

rightwing fascist populists never do well for society. perhaps you should do some soul searching to ask yourself why you're so hate-filled.

I am curious, though... about half of the big mouth, ham fisted trumpsters have a high school diplioma or less... why don't you spend your time constructively and get educated?

and, finally, if no laws were broken, you loons should really shut up. you make yourself sound more pathetic than usual and it's the reason no one listens to you or believes anything that comes out of your mouths.

well, Trump was never my 1st pick, but he looks like the nominee

And I won't support Clinton, so here we are...

The KKK stuff is overblown, really nothing more than a pack of lies.

Trump is not a racist, nor is he a fascist. My childhood hero, one Herschel Walker, vouches for him

YES, he is a bully and certainly sexist, racist? No

And the Snopes article says that it cannot be determined if any laws were broken, not that none were. But it begs the question, why in the hell are the Clintons pushing the envelope with this? Especially in states like MA & NC where Hillary looks to win handily?

And finally... Bernie supporters were driving the train on the push to arrest Bill, not those of us on the right

:beer:

Forum List

Back