Hillary says NRA needs a "rival" organization of responsible gun owners

The NRA owns congressmen. Their very jobs depend on being as obsequeece as possible whenever the NRA has a slot on their calendar.

Do reasonable citizens have to pay for that kind of attention and devotion? Legislation through cash?
The unions own congressmen. Their very jobs depend on being as obsequeece as possible whenever the unions have a slot on their calendar.

Do reasonable citizens have to pay for that kind of attention and devotion? Legislation through cash?
Unions promote better wages and conditions for working families. The NRA stands immovable when even popular, common sense gun laws are concerned.

Which lobbist the serves a more noble purpose?
Unions send lots and lots of jobs overseas. I'm not sure how that amounts to better wages for all. The NRA doesn't oppose any common sense laws. Fail.

Oh cry me a river...

30,000 dead Americans per year, and that's your reply.

It's as pathetic as it is disgusting.

The vast majority are suicide so your outrage is simply stupid. Even with guns we have a lower suicide rate than Japan, Korea, and most of the Scandinavian countries. Lack of guns has no effect on suicide. None at all..

General questions get general answers, that's all any pollsters ask, they never give the details, when they do the answers change.

Here's a great example, look at the way the questions are asked and the wide swings in the numbers.

Guns

Everyone I know supports background checks. This poll means nothing.

Now Barack Obama is a fucking liar, a reprehensible pile of shit with no redeeming qualities. His little act on Tuesday was cynical theatre designed to rile of the stupid, like Bulldog. Obama says he will require background checks on all commercial gun sales. They are already required. Federal Firearms dealers already must run background checks, at gun shows or wherever. The little lying queer proposed no actual change, he just spewed bullshit to excite the idiots of the left.

Private gun sales are not commercial gun sales. This has no impact on private sales.

The two mass shootings in France and Norway sadly killed more people than ALL of the mass shootings in the USA over the last 20 years. Yeppers, that European gun control works real good.....

What, no links to 400,000 dead in just two events?
Unless it was WWII, I think I missed that in the papers.

400,000? What the hell are you smoking?

I agree! She said this in an interview with Chris Matthews on MSNBC earlier this evening. I was an NRA member and strong supporter for several years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. I would like to see a "rival" organization like the NRA was before it was hijacked by radicals.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

In gun lore it’s known as the Revolt at Cincinnati. On May 21, 1977, and into the morning of May 22, a rump caucus of gun rights radicals took over the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association.

The rebels wore orange-blaze hunting caps. They spoke on walkie-talkies as they worked the floor of the sweltering convention hall. They suspected that the NRA leaders had turned off the air-conditioning in hopes that the rabble-rousers would lose enthusiasm.

The Old Guard was caught by surprise. The NRA officers sat up front, on a dais, observing their demise. The organization, about a century old already, was thoroughly mainstream and bipartisan, focusing on hunting, conservation and marksmanship. It taught Boy Scouts how to shoot safely. But the world had changed, and everything was more political now. The rebels saw the NRA leaders as elites who lacked the heart and conviction to fight against gun-control legislation.

Much More: How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

WE ARE WAY AHEAD OF HER - THERE IS A BETTER ORGANIZATION CALLED

saflogo.png

UNLIKE THE NRA THEY DO NOT COMPROMISE - THEY WILL NOT YIELD ONE INCH

Great organization. If the NRA isn't quite nuts enough to suit your taste the 2nd AF will add that extra helping of crazy that you want.

Only ones crazy or nuts are you regressives that want to destroy the Constitution and the country.

I agree! She said this in an interview with Chris Matthews on MSNBC earlier this evening. I was an NRA member and strong supporter for several years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. I would like to see a "rival" organization like the NRA was before it was hijacked by radicals.

In gun lore it’s known as the Revolt at Cincinnati. On May 21, 1977, and into the morning of May 22, a rump caucus of gun rights radicals took over the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association.

The rebels wore orange-blaze hunting caps. They spoke on walkie-talkies as they worked the floor of the sweltering convention hall. They suspected that the NRA leaders had turned off the air-conditioning in hopes that the rabble-rousers would lose enthusiasm.

The Old Guard was caught by surprise. The NRA officers sat up front, on a dais, observing their demise. The organization, about a century old already, was thoroughly mainstream and bipartisan, focusing on hunting, conservation and marksmanship. It taught Boy Scouts how to shoot safely. But the world had changed, and everything was more political now. The rebels saw the NRA leaders as elites who lacked the heart and conviction to fight against gun-control legislation.

Much More: How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

saflogo.png

Great organization. If the NRA isn't quite nuts enough to suit your taste the 2nd AF will add that extra helping of crazy that you want.

THEY OPPOSE BACKGROUND CHECKS.

The NRA owns congressmen. Their very jobs depend on being as obsequeece as possible whenever the NRA has a slot on their calendar.

The unions own congressmen. Their very jobs depend on being as obsequeece as possible whenever the unions have a slot on their calendar.

Unions promote better wages and conditions for working families. The NRA stands immovable when even popular, common sense gun laws are concerned.

Unions send lots and lots of jobs overseas. I'm not sure how that amounts to better wages for all. The NRA doesn't oppose any common sense laws. Fail.
Gun show loophole? No fly no buy? Universal back ground checks?. Are you selling the lie that the NRA supports these measures?

I despise Hillary as much as I do the Gun lobbyist like the NRA. But she is right, despite she is a leftist. The NRA and the pro gun crowd yield WAY more power that can be justified by common consensus, it MONEY talking here. Democracy isn't about rule by the elitist of any ilk.

Gun show loophole? No fly no buy? Universal back ground checks?. Are you selling the lie that the NRA supports these measures?
LOL, you said common sense. Fail.

General questions get general answers, that's all any pollsters ask, they never give the details, when they do the answers change.

Here's a great example, look at the way the questions are asked and the wide swings in the numbers.

Guns

Everyone I know supports background checks. This poll means nothing.

Now Barack Obama is a fucking liar, a reprehensible pile of shit with no redeeming qualities. His little act on Tuesday was cynical theatre designed to rile of the stupid, like Bulldog. Obama says he will require background checks on all commercial gun sales. They are already required. Federal Firearms dealers already must run background checks, at gun shows or wherever. The little lying queer proposed no actual change, he just spewed bullshit to excite the idiots of the left.

Private gun sales are not commercial gun sales. This has no impact on private sales.

That depends on how they try to define a commercial seller, I've heard it reported, that it will mean anyone who wants to sell 2 or more guns.

If 4 million reasonable people join the NRA we can depose the radicals and actually achieve the gun reforms reasonable people agree on.

LOL. So instead of arguing on the merits, your side is left with infiltration and deception.

Just great.
His side never had anything. He has been unable for years to articulate how anything he or his side has proposed would prevent a single incident of gun violence.
A single incident? We have to prove a negative? How can you quantified without evidence?
You have to show how any gun bill proposed would have prevented any of the incidents we've seen. Here's a hint: They wouldnt.

Gun show loophole is a myth.
No fly list is compiled by bureaucrats with no due process.
Universal background checks are a fantasy, because criminal sellers won't do them.

Why should the NRA support a bunch of regressive bullshit, that serves no real purpose?

I despise Hillary as much as I do the Gun lobbyist like the NRA. But she is right, despite she is a leftist. The NRA and the pro gun crowd yield WAY more power that can be justified by common consensus, it MONEY talking here. Democracy isn't about rule by the elitist of any ilk.

If that were true it wouldn't be the elitist billionaires who are pushing for gun control now would it. Doesn't it give you pause that the uber wealthy are not only taking all of your money, controlling all of your opportunities and now they want to take away your ability to defend yourself.....from THEM.

If 4 million reasonable people join the NRA we can depose the radicals and actually achieve the gun reforms reasonable people agree on.

LOL. So instead of arguing on the merits, your side is left with infiltration and deception.

Just great.
His side never had anything. He has been unable for years to articulate how anything he or his side has proposed would prevent a single incident of gun violence.
A single incident? We have to prove a negative? How can you quantified without evidence?
You have to show how any gun bill proposed would have prevented any of the incidents we've seen. Here's a hint: They wouldnt.
How can that be? Seat belts have prevented deaths, air bags, ABS braking systems, safety glass, horns and lights have too. Keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally frazzled, the potential terrorist, the convicted felon would surely prevent further gun violence.

The vast majority ofAmericans agree. Ronald Reagan agreed. How did we get to the point we cannot have these common sense reforms? Is it all based in you gut wrenching hatred of President Obama? Do you hate him so much that you're willing to turn a blind eye to gun violence just to make a cheap political point? Is petulence you guiding thought?

I realize that someone who is so far into right wing rhetoric, such as yourself, is too far gone for me to reach. Believe what you want. You're wrong and dumb, but certainly entitled to your silly beliefs.

Well of course, anyone who doesn't mindlessly bleat hate memes from DailyKOS like you do MUST be dumb...

Oh, and people are no longer entitled to their beliefs. That has been revoked, just ask the Little Sisters of the Poor or Melissa.

You of the insane left with your constant assault on basic liberty are the reason for the popularity of Trump, it is you who are putting him into the White House.

The only way trump will be in the White House is as a tourist, and the crazy right wing is the ONLY reason Trump is where he is now.

saflogo.png

THEY OPPOSE BACKGROUND CHECKS.

Exactly.The NRA is crazy the 2ndAF is SUPER CRAZY.

If that were true it wouldn't be the elitist billionaires who are pushing for gun control now would it. Doesn't it give you pause that the uber wealthy are not only taking all of your money, controlling all of your opportunities and now they want to take away your ability to defend yourself.....from THEM.
It's become rule by money, pacs or lawyers or whoever. Millionaires are one thing, but a million people giving a dollar to support the NRA when the far bigger majority doesn't have a pac or a gun to defend them things get dicey if not sad. Not what freedom in this country was about, is it?

The NRA is a responsible gun owners organization...you know how you can tell...the left wing anti gunners hate it.....

Forum List

Back