Hillary simply can't be trusted

Honestly now. It is possible that she was captured during her combat stint in Bosnia and was subjected to waterboarding.

Indeed, being under intense sniper fire can definitely lead to major memory loss :)

trustmore.jpg

All she and the Clinton machine are the other side of the corporate cronyism coin. No better than the Repubs.

Trotting their daughter out to slime Bernie was disgusting ploy to get some of the female millennial vote which The Bern has locked-up. Young females like his campaign position

If she lies so much, why does she suck as a politician?
My friend was telling me ystrdy that "yabut she was first Lady & Secretary of state" & I said "what are her accomplishments other than that of a chair warmer?" A "lying" :eusa_liar: chair warmer at that.

Aside from that their Clinton foundation slush fund is a joke taking money from some pretty bad people

She release her paid speeches transcripts yet?

Compared to the republicans when the general occurs we need to vote for clinton. The republicans have gone insane to the point I fear for our civilization.
true. They've been off-of-the-rails for decades BUT the Dems are only slightly less corrupt

would you trust Hillary to babysit your very cute three year old daughter? and what if when the time came to pick her up, your daughter wasn't there, what would think Hillary did to her?

Forum List

Back