Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

Especially with right wing propaganda videos

That video was created by a Bernie supporter. You disappoint me; I thought you were more open minded.
OK then let’s all watch a Bernie video where’s he says Trump is the worst President ever

Donald Trump is an embarrassment and a disgrace. My point is he won because Hillary was a terrible choice. Bernie would have destroyed him.

He won because Putin wanted him to win

Want me to post a video?

Please do. I hear some SNL videos are somewhat entertaining. . . . . :113:

Last edited:
Again, you punks didn't say a damp thing when he grabs you by the puzzies! So there's that. :auiqs.jpg:
b26cc615cdbd20eb53bdc3663dfc39c8.jpg

Two Scoops cried because Obama had such a strong grip!

This meme is a hit among the infamous WeakWhyte racist boards like Breitbart, Storm Front and the DailyCaller. :113:

Hillary won the election by 3.6M votes. Two Scoops still froths at the mouth when he has to mention this fact.

:auiqs.jpg:

As he sits in the Oval office?
Truth is, we do t and can't know what would ha e happened without the EC?

How many conservatives just don't vote in heavy blue states? And vice versa?

Trump played to win and went after states that could help him win

Had it been a popular vote, he'd have done rallies in Cali

“Superpredators.....no conscience, no empathy”. Wow, look at what you get to say if you hang a (D) by your name and the Liberals and progressives don’t give a shit. Trump calls MS-13 animals and they lose their shit.

You WeakWhytes never heard of MS 13 until Two Scoops made a bigger of a gang with a smaller base than the violent KKK racist which he supports.

Two Scoops is a punk ass that likes to mince words to dog whistle your ALT-Right WeakWhyte minds.

Again, you punks didn't say a damp thing when he grabs you by the puzzies! So there's that. :auiqs.jpg:
SMS..........Selective memory syndrome...............

Not going back to search my threads where I showed this.

But I sense anger that you know you ran a lying POS for office..........tried to rig it too and lost.........same as you did Bernie...................well maybe not you.................

But so it goes on ............Now it's get Trump brought to you by the same ones who screwed Bernie.

“Superpredators.....no conscience, no empathy”. Wow, look at what you get to say if you hang a (D) by your name and the Liberals and progressives don’t give a shit. Trump calls MS-13 animals and they lose their shit.

You WeakWhytes never heard of MS 13 until Two Scoops made a bigger of a gang with a smaller base than the violent KKK racist which he supports.

Two Scoops is a punk ass that likes to mince words to dog whistle your ALT-Right WeakWhyte minds.

But I sense anger that you know you ran a lying POS for office..........tried to rig it too and lost.........same as you did Bernie...................well maybe not you.................

But so it goes on ............Now it's get Trump brought to you by the same ones who screwed Bernie.

I think you realize that a NY Snake oil salesman grabbed you by the puzzy while whispering sweet lies into your ear.

But his racist stant is so loving to you..:auiqs.jpg:

I think you realize that a NY Snake oil salesman grabbed you by the puzzy while whispering sweet lies into your ear.

I love the fact that he makes people like you so angry............Makes my day........Clear it up for you.

I love the fact that he makes people like you so angry............Makes my day........Clear it up for you.

I'm so glad I'm not an ALT-Right WeakWhyte Supremacist like you. God Bless Your Heart. :113:

I'm so glad I'm not an ALT-Right WeakWhyte Supremacist like you. God Bless Your Heart. :113:
LOL

And the name calling begins when you know you don't have an argument on this thread..........know your side is dirty........and no amount of spin will change that.

It cost you the election..........and later your souls............

Part of being an adult who votes is to be able to know when someone is not telling the truth or is stretching it real thin. For the most part hillary in truthful whereas the Cheeto boy has a problem with anything he says.

LOL

And the name calling begins when you know you don't have an argument on this thread..........know your side is dirty........and no amount of spin will change that.

Great song....

LOL

Souls is a nice word to make people feel secure in their thoughts. But like prayers and thoughts do not protect anything souls is a word of deception like "conservative". If it makes you feel superior call me the great unwashed for I am dirty.

Hillary won the election by 3.6M votes. Two Scoops still froths at the mouth when he has to mention this fact.

:auiqs.jpg:

As he sits in the Oval office?
Truth is, we do t and can't know what would ha e happened without the EC?

How many conservatives just don't vote in heavy blue states? And vice versa?

Trump played to win and went after states that could help him win

Had it been a popular vote, he'd have done rallies in Cali

I still fondly recall the stunned left on Nov 10, 2016

Forum List

Back