Hillary supporters, what are her SPECIFIC top accomplishments? List them.

Do they pay you for this Valerie. Make me,puke.

See?

It's win/win for the rubes. Ask for Hillary's accomplishments, and then chortle to themselves in the mistaken belief there aren't any.

And then, when shown her accomplishments, attack the message carrier.

Grow the fuck up.

Hey after this hurricane, the Clinton's will be able to make millions again ripping off the poor people of Haiti.

Please list your top accomplishments by Hillary Clinton during her 30+ years of public service.

1. Defrauded investors with Castle Grande
  2. Embezzled client funds at Rose Law Firm
  3. Defrauded the Small Business Administration with Castle Grande
  4. Took bribes in the form of cattle futures
  5. Defrauded investors with White Water
  6. Stalked Kathleen Wiley
  7. Terrorized Jaunita Broadrick
  8. Intimidated Gennifer Flowers
  9. Sold access to the State Department to foreign governments
  10. Took bribes from Iran
  11. Took bribes from Saudi Arabia
  12. Took bribes from Putin, gave him Uranium in exchange
FEW Mafia Dons have the list of criminal accomplishments that Hillary Clinton has. She is truly the epitome of corruption.

Please list your top accomplishments by Hillary Clinton during her 30+ years of public service.

FEW Mafia Dons have the list of criminal accomplishments that Hillary Clinton has. She is truly the epitome of corruption.

LOL......if you were prevented from lying- you wouldn't be able to post on USMB

Donald Trump reveals the truth about Hillary Clinton” and shows Trump saying on FOX News, “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman.” In another clip, Trump praises her and Bill Clinton, saying, “I know her very well and I know her husband very well, and I like them both…They are just really terrific people.”
The ad also quotes Trump praising Hillary Clinton as a “smart, tough and a very nice person,” and said, “She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”
“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president,” Trump said in March 2008,

Dupes and rubes? Because you guys don't know the truth when it stares you in the face. Let's see,she sponsored three bills and not one person on the street could tell you what they were. What has Russia done while she was Secretary of State? Who owns one third of us uranium? Who allowed Russia to become the dominant power in the Mideast during her tenure. Who allowed 100 of thousands of civilians to be killed under her watch. Who screwed up Libya? Who allowed chine to become transcendent in the pacific. Who gave Iran 150 billion dollars and allowed icbm development to continue. Who lied to the families of the Benghazi fallen. Where have YOU guys been the las 7 years? She was and continues to be a threat to national security. And just the fiction you all are peddling now is what this country will be in for if she is elected. You couldn't last a minute in a debate about her negatives. what is so inconceivable is that you all believe that your country and the rule of law are subservient to your partisanship, but by all means continue with your smug condescension.

Every element on that list is 100% factual, as you know.

Hillary is a career criminal. Kudos to Trump for pointing it out last night.

11 out of 12 of the items are pure lies. I didn't think it was possible- but you managed one item that wasn't a pure lie.

I think that is a record for you.

Trump- such an admirer of Putin that he announced last night he would be imprisoning his political opponent.

11 out of 12 of the items are pure lies. I didn't think it was possible- but you managed one item that wasn't a pure lie.

Trump- such an admirer of Putin that he announced last night he would be imprisoning his political opponent.

Hillary belongs in prison - you hold party bosses above the law, which has a lot to do with why you are such a scumbag. But this nation was designed to all people bound to the same law. With Hillary subject to the laws that govern commoners, she goes to prison.

Now this list is 100% fact, as you know.

Career criminal Hillary Clinton;

Hillary belongs in prison - you hold party bosses above the law, which has a lot to do with why you are such a scumbag. But this nation was designed to all people bound to the same law. With Hillary subject to the laws that govern commoners, she goes to prison.

You can not back up those dopey allegations with factual data. In fact, unlimited funding into investigating some of those allegations came up blank. Your allegations qualify as blatant lies.

[
You can not back up those dopey allegations with factual data. In fact, unlimited funding into investigating some of those allegations came up blank. Your allegations qualify as blatant lies.

Yes, I know that you're willing to lie for Hillary, and do so incessantly. You are a democrat, you have purged yourself of any hint of integrity, I get it.

The problem is Camp, you ARE just a liar, and the Internet makes it so the your filthy party can no longer destroy the facts about the party bosses.

{
Of particular interest to investigators has been Ms. Clinton's work on an option agreement drafted to provide Seth Ward with some $300,000 in commissions on the re-sale of his holdings at Castle Grande. Regulators determined that the option agreement was principally designed to further obfuscate and hide the fraudulent nature of the underlying Castle Grande transactions.

The records also identified what investigators believe was a significant phone call on April 7, 1986 between Ms. Clinton and then-Madison loan officer Don Denton. When questioned by investigators about the call, Denton remembered speaking with Ms. Clinton about efforts to provide Ward with his commissions. According to their conversation, Denton believes that Ms.Clinton was familiar with the nature of the transaction -- again, a transaction that investigators believe was intended to deceive financial regulators.}

frontline: once upon a time in arkansas: Rose Law Firm Billing Records

Should I change it to a photo of her landing in Bosnia under sniper fire?

[

Son,you have an IQ of 12. Look, you're a pathological liar, a democrat. Facts however, exist despite the lies you tell on behalf of your shameful party.

{
The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

You lie about Trump and a relationship with Putin, when it is Hillary who was bought and paid for by the Kremlin.

Here is a pretty good list of some of her accomplishments:
clinton-scandals-575x488.jpg

Sure is experienced enough to be the President.

[
You lie about Trump and a relationship with Putin, when it is Hillary who was bought and paid for by the Kremlin.

So when was Clinton charged with accepting bribes? When was she convicted?

Again- just your lies.

But if you couldn't lie-you wouldn't be able to post on USMB.

Right Wing Nut jobs- still trying to convince America that Hillary killed Vince Foster in the library with a candle stick....lol

Right Wing Nut jobs- still trying to convince America that Hillary killed Vince Foster in the library with a candle stick....lol

Well, you can erase that one... so how many remain?

No- really- it just shows the mindset of the right wing anti-Clinton nut jobs.

Lets keep that one in.

Forum List

Back