Hillary takes Provigal

tumblr_oaq6ledEs51qbd0bio1_250.gif

Lying BIOTCH! She has some real health issues, and if elected I will take bets that she doesn't make it thru 1 term without being exposed as the demented whore she truly is. Where are all the ignorant liberal jerkoffs?

Just checking... What was Jacob J. Sullivan's job on Oct. 25, 2011?

In 2008, Sullivan was originally an advisor to Hillary Clinton during the primary cycle, and then to Barack Obama during the general election campaign. As a skilled debater – he finished second at the 2000 World Championships[clarification needed] in the individual speaker category – he prepared Clinton and Obama for debates.[7]When Clinton became U.S. Secretary of State, Sullivan joined as her deputy chief of staff and Director of Policy Planning. He became Vice President Biden's top security aide in February 2013 after Clinton stepped down as U.S. Secretary of State.[10] In those posts, he played a role in shaping U.S. foreign policy towards Libya,Syria, and Myanmar.[9]

Jake Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WikiLeaks BOMBSHELL: Hillary Directed Her State Dept Staff to Research Parkinson’s Drug

According to WikiLeaks, Hillary is on Provigal. The odds are that she has unreported Parkinsons.

But who the hell knows with her.
more than likely, if she actually is on this drug, which there is absolutely no indication she is taking it herself in the wikileaks memo, but if she is....my guess is for narcolepsy.....a sleeping disorder....not parkinsons, she doesn't show any symptons of parkinsons...

"All over the world, scientists are experimenting on soldiers to keep them awake beyond the limits of normal endurance. Researchers are engineering, and militaries are deploying, chemically enhanced troops. Of all the superpowers we’ve imagined, the one that has turned out to be most attainable—so attainable we’re already using it—is the ability to go without sleep.

Much of this research, which focuses on a drug called modafinil, is openly sponsored and supervised by military agencies. The United States leads the pack, conducting experiments through its Air Force Research Laboratory, Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory, Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, and Special Operations Command Biomedical Initiative Steering Committee."

Armies of Sleepless Soldiers Are Already at War

So many soldiers with Parkinsons!!!

Lying BIOTCH! She has some real health issues, and if elected I will take bets that she doesn't make it thru 1 term without being exposed as the demented whore she truly is. Where are all the ignorant liberal jerkoffs?
demented whore?

sheesh.....

Narcolepsy symptoms:

Excessive daytime sleepiness

Cataplexy

Sleep Disruption

Sleep Paralysis

Hypnagogic Hallucinations

More Than Tired | Learn About Narcolepsy Signs & Symptoms

Parkinson’s Disease symptoms:

Walking Difficulty

Tremors

Bradykinesia

Balance Difficulty

Depression

Motor Skill Loss

Handwriting and Voice differences

Memory Loss

Skin Disorders

http://rmhealthy.com/10-warning-signs-parkinsons-disease/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Google%20-%20CPC%20-%2010%20Signs%20of%20Parkinsons&gclid=CNacm6CZos8CFUUvgQodXEIPLw

Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms:
  • Bladder and bowel problems
  • Difficulties with attention, learning, and memory
  • Mood changes
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle rigidity or stiffness
  • Weakness or poor coordination
  • Numbness and tingling
  • Pain in arms and legs
  • Visual disturbances
Signs and Symptoms

This is starting to hit me. If Hillary is a victim of one of these diseases, it's very sad. Regardless what I think of her as a candidate or person, that is a hell to live with.

Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), also known as Lewy body dementia (LBD), diffuse Lewy body disease, cortical Lewy body disease, and senile dementia of Lewy type, is a type of progressive neurodegenerative dementia closely associated with Parkinson's disease primarily affecting older adults. Its primary feature is a more rapid cognitive decline than with Parkinson's, which may lead to hallucinations, as well as varied attention and alertness when compared to a person's baseline function.[1]

People with LBD display an inability to plan or a loss of analytical or abstract thinking and show markedly fluctuating cognition. Wakefulness varies from day to day, and alertness and short-term memory rise and fall. Persistent or recurring visual hallucinations with vivid and detailed imagery often are an early diagnostic symptom. The disorder is characterized anatomically by the presence of Lewy bodies, clumps of alpha-synuclein and ubiquitin protein in neurons, detectable in post mortem brain histology.

WikiLeaks BOMBSHELL: Hillary Directed Her State Dept Staff to Research Parkinson’s Drug

According to WikiLeaks, Hillary is on Provigal. The odds are that she has unreported Parkinsons.

more than likely, if she actually is on this drug, which there is absolutely no indication she is taking it herself in the wikileaks memo, but if she is....my guess is for narcolepsy.....a sleeping disorder....not parkinsons, she doesn't show any symptons of parkinsons...
Actually, I became saddened when I read the symptoms of Parkinsons. She has had trouble with these:
Walking Difficulty

Tremors
We've seen her being held up several times.
Balance Difficulty
Again, her agents are at her side the first moment she has balance problems.
Depression
Hillary has looked sickly or ill while in the campaign trail
Skin Disorders
I thought of Hillarys long sleeve pant suits that she always wears. Could it be hiding skin disorders? She's covered head to toe.

Sometimes her voice becomes raspy...could be due to the coughing tho.

Actually, I became saddened when I read the symptoms of Parkinsons. She has had trouble with these:
Walking Difficulty

Tremors
We've seen her being held up several times.
Balance Difficulty
Again, her agents are at her side the first moment she has balance problems.
Depression
Hillary has looked sickly or ill while in the campaign trail
Skin Disorders
I thought of Hillarys long sleeve pant suits that she always wears. Could it be hiding skin disorders? She's covered head to toe.

Sometimes her voice becomes raspy...could be due to the coughing tho.
:rolleyes:

She hasn't looked sick on the campaign trail?? where do you get that from??? Trumpty Dumpty? Why is Trump always covered up, does he have a skin disease, he's always covered head to toe? :lol:

Her voice is raspy but heck, she did a lot of talking and screaming on the campaign trail plus the aggravated allergies she has....

She does not have tremors, there has never been any tremors, with Hillary...

Donald Trump on the other hand is at high risk of a heart attack.... his doctor had to put him on Statins due to his cholesterol and blood pressure being so high.....the first 2 prescriptions did not work and finally his thrd new prescription is working to lower his high levels....

Even if she had Parkinsons which she doesn't have any symptoms of having, she is at risk of shaking, while Donald Trump's health conditions puts him at risk of Dying of a heart attack.

Wait...she directed her staff to research this drug? Yeah, that's what you do when you have a disease you want kept secret from the public...you have a bunch of unpaid interns look it up for you. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back