Hillary takes Provigal

Lying BIOTCH! She has some real health issues, and if elected I will take bets that she doesn't make it thru 1 term without being exposed as the demented whore she truly is. Where are all the ignorant liberal jerkoffs?
demented whore?

sheesh.....

Would a demented whore take billions from suffering and dying Haitians via the Clinton Foundation?

I think you owe demented whores on these boards an apology.

Lying BIOTCH! She has some real health issues, and if elected I will take bets that she doesn't make it thru 1 term without being exposed as the demented whore she truly is. Where are all the ignorant liberal jerkoffs?
demented whore?

sheesh.....

Would a demented whore take billions from suffering and dying Haitians via the Clinton Foundation?

I'm sorry, you are right. I was speaking from anger. I am sorry to all the demented whores for lumping you into the same class as the disgustingly putrid lying diseased sleazy slut.

demented whore?

sheesh.....

I'm sorry, you are right. I was speaking from anger. I am sorry to all the demented whores for lumping you into the same class as the disgustingly putrid lying diseased sleazy slut.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back