Hillary unfit to be President

And Trump is insane. We've elected some unhealthy presidents before and Kaine can take over if it becomes a bigger problem.

It is a threat to national security to allow trump into the white house.
Kaine should run instead of hillary then. She will never make it to the end of her first term.
as far as the threat, hillary has already proven that she is not able to be trusted with information.

And Trump is insane. We've elected some unhealthy presidents before and Kaine can take over if it becomes a bigger problem.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion or are you merely parroting what some ignorant fool told you?

ROFL! So you would vote for her even if you knew she had Parkinson's?

Her latest scandal to come out in her own e-mails involves a convicted money launderer connected to the Clintons and Hillary/the State Department putting him in contact with an Egyptian Diplomat.

...'but everything is on the up-and-up...nothing to see here...no pay-to-play...no conflict of interest....EVERYONE knows and does favors for convicted money launderers...'

Good grief.....

The sad truth is that about 45% of the voters in this country ARE going to vote for HRC, no matter what, even if she hobbled up on stage on national television, dropped trow from one of those ghastly pantsuits she always wears and takes a screaming wolf-shat on a copy of the Constitution while croaking the national anthem of Lower-Slobovia thinking that it is our own.

She has enough wit still about her to know that her army of paid media hacks will be right there with stories about how brave she was making the statement that the Constitution was rift with inequalities for all the helpless minorities, especially the women & children, and despite her dementia, she will persevere right through to the end. Oh & Trump has a mail-order bride and everything is George Bush's fault...

Remember when you used to pretend to be a racist right winger?

He still is a racist.

I am voting for clinton because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education! I have higher standards then to follow the dumbest people in our country off a cliff. Doesn't mean I changed some of those views. ;) Just be lucky that the tea party is so insane that I find myself voting with you.

The sad truth is that about 45% of the voters in this country ARE going to vote for HRC, no matter what, even if she hobbled up on stage on national television, dropped trow from one of those ghastly pantsuits she always wears and takes a screaming wolf-shat on a copy of the Constitution while croaking the national anthem of Lower-Slobovia thinking that it is our own.

She has enough wit still about her to know that her army of paid media hacks will be right there with stories about how brave she was making the statement that the Constitution was rift with inequalities for all the helpless minorities, especially the women & children, and despite her dementia, she will persevere right through to the end. Oh & Trump has a mail-order bride and everything is George Bush's fault...

Even if the stories were true; what does it say about Drumpf that HRC is still destroying him in every poll?

I know, I know, I know...blame everyone and every thing else for your messiah's candidacy being DOA

He still is a racist.

I am voting for clinton because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education! I have higher standards then to follow the dumbest people in our country off a cliff. Doesn't mean I changed some of those views. ;) Just be lucky that the tea party is so insane that I find myself voting with you.

Nobody in the DNC wants your vote.
Nobody in the DNC needs your vote.
As a liberal who is not a Democrat, you're especially unwelcome.

Yes, I would still vote for her even if i knew she had brain cancer and 6 months to live. All for infrastructure, science, r&d and education!

He still is a racist.

Nobody in the DNC wants your vote.
Nobody in the DNC needs your vote.
As a liberal who is not a Democrat, you're especially unwelcome.

The tea party is too much of a threat to everything I love for me not to vote clinton!

If Hillary is so unfit and unstable, why is Trump the one having the meltdown?

trump-melt-final.jpg

Forum List

Back