Hillary unfit to be President

And Trump is insane. We've elected some unhealthy presidents before and Kaine can take over if it becomes a bigger problem.

It is a threat to national security to allow trump into the white house.

Remember when you used to pretend to be a racist right winger?

He still is a racist.

I am voting for clinton because of infrastructure, science, r&d and education! I have higher standards then to follow the dumbest people in our country off a cliff. Doesn't mean I changed some of those views. ;) Just be lucky that the tea party is so insane that I find myself voting with you.

Nobody in the DNC wants your vote.
Nobody in the DNC needs your vote.
As a liberal who is not a Democrat, you're especially unwelcome.

The tea party is too much of a threat to everything I love for me not to vote clinton!
What specifically are the things that you love and how did you come to the conclusion that the tea party somehow threatens everything that you love?

op is about whether or not hillary's health makes her unfit to hold office, yet the discussion is mostly about cursing trump... whether you like him or not, none of you can go a day without obsessing over him.

op is about whether or not hillary's health makes her unfit to hold office, yet the discussion is mostly about cursing trump... whether you like him or not, none of you can go a day without obsessing over him.
Obsessing? No. Laughing. But as long as the sociopath wants to be president, he's going to get called on his psychosis.

Poor whining babies. Can't stand when the truth is told about dumb Donald

And Trump is insane. We've elected some unhealthy presidents before and Kaine can take over if it becomes a bigger problem.

It is a threat to national security to allow trump into the white house.

Kaine may be in better health but he is a sleazeball just like Crooked Hillary.

We don't need either Crooked Hillary or this idiot Kaine. The last thing we need is a President who will continue with the failed policies that we got from this jackass Obama. Policies that created more poverty, tremendous debt, more welfare, less family income and dismal economic growth.

FHRC.

that video ---with "explanation" was idiotic. -----for the record---the head thing was not a jacksonian seizure
It was her being nutty.

I think so----she was kinda playing----that idiotic head bobbing looked volitional to me. ------I am far more concerned about her POLITICAL dishonesty than her sinus thrombosis----once a sinus thrombosis (of the brain) is relieved----there can be full
recovery of brain function. -------clue me in-----did she have surgery for that ---or did it resolve spontaneously---or did it happen at all. I do not recall such an event. Sinus thrombosis of the brain is not all the common and usually associated with a HYPERCOAGULABLE state (don't quote me)

Forum List

Back