Hillary use to look like this

• Banned
All the evil she did to others turned upon herself?

A mix of passing time, bad genes and bad karma.....

:dunno:

Husband cheated on her badly. Made her go out and lie to everyone how it was a right wing conspiracy. I bet that would crush any woman's spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped loving him.

Husband cheated on her badly. Made her go out and lie to everyone how it was a right wing conspiracy. I bet that would crush any woman's spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped loving him.

yes but husband cheating comes from the outside.....I think that the damage was done from within.

from inside her own mind ....like I said ...too much evil inside

It still is a RW conspiracy, dupe. BS propaganda, war mongering, thievery, division, racism, and hate. Everything you know is wrong.

And your inability to understand what 23 years does to someone in their 40s. Let's not forget that.

skye is a shriveled-up old rw broad herself. What do you expect her to say?

As to the OP, yeah, time makes people look older. Water is wet as well.

And your inability to understand what 23 years does to someone in their 40s. Let's not forget that.

Stop defending the woman! :mad-61:

Gezzzz

According to you living in reality is defending Hillary Clinton. I can't think of a more stunning endorsement and I honestly could care less about any politician.

Gezzzz

According to you living in reality is defending Hillary Clinton. I can't think of a more stunning endorsement and I honestly could care less about any politician.

Awww.....awwwwwwwwwww :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Kleenex?????? :laugh:

Gezzzz

Awww.....awwwwwwwwwww :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Kleenex?????? :laugh:

About what? That you don't understand aging?

Forum List

Back